Hillary already won both debates

>hillary already won both debates

Does trump have a chance in the last debate?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WGqKxsNhBUI
youtube.com/watch?v=N5A02pNcGHs
youtube.com/watch?v=o4lFrk4PbVg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Trump cannot stop being Trump

It is both his greatest strength and his biggest weakness

Trump won the second debate.

>Trump clearly won the last one, fuck off
>Hillary has been raped daily by wikileaks since debate 2 (evidence of multiple crimes)
>she is in hiding until the next debate
>Trump's support has grown stronger in spite of all allegations
>GOP office firebombed today

I'd say he's gonna be just fine

>>hillary already won both debates
>"IF THE MAINSTREAM MEDIA SAYS SO THEN IT MUST BE TRUE!"
Butthurt liberal shit.

>Trump won the second debate.

>instead of actually debating the issues, call your opponent the devil and threaten to throw her in jail

Says who?

>inb4 online polls Cred Forums rigged
Every scientific poll says hillary won

Why do people go out of their way to defend either of these fucking evil people

>be hilary
>be in hiding during lulls between debates
>be 30 year politicalk vet.
>this is what i do, im a professional

STILL cant bury Trump even after 2 debates and all the stupid shit he says/does.

Pathetic.

>implying those literally aren't the issues

We're forgetting something important here...these two candidates suck

It's a terrible question. Her people are going to say she won his people are going to say he won. Polls are not reliable so you can't fall on them to decide who won over more undecideds, it's all about being honest with yourself, in terms of debate on its own: Trump clearly had the upper hand the entire time as well as more energy throughout so he won imo.

A chance to embarrass himself further.

Here's the thing though

You actually need to have committed a crime to go to jail

You can't just put someone in jail because you don't like them

>63% white country and dropping
>at least 40% of whites will support the Democrats
>"does the republican have a chance"

women were a mistake

He seemed nervous the first half and kept flopping like a fish whenever they asked him about the leaked tape.

did you actually following Hilldog's advice by using her """fact checker""" during the debate? lmfao

kill yourself.

>women and non-whites are saving America from the biggest white male temper tantrum in American history

Thank god

so hillary had facts but trump had energy

wow

honeslty, as a hispanic male this just gives me more hope that white women are willing to race mix

You're right. We made most of you. Kill us already so we can stop.

whoever wins, we lose

America is fucked either way, who cares.

L
O
N
D
O
N

He didn't seem nervous to me, but he was subdued and then when he started throwing punches he was on fire. The simple fact that the stupid cunt moderator started debating him shows how rigged the whole thing was. He should have won by default because of that stupid bitch.

Also, his latest rallies (3 a day while Hill has done hardly any if not 0 this last week) have been some of the most viewed and he has been very high energy. I'm looking forward to watching him rip that bitch apart with all his wikileaks ammo.

Also
>You'd be in jail.

You're not fooling me. No woman would spend time on a taiwanese flyfishing forum

He had plenty of facts you idiot, what a stupid argument

Trump won the Cred Forums vote in the second debate

Dr. Carson I'm DJT.

You might be memeing, but giving women the right to vote literally was a mistake.

my candidate is less evil than your candidate, fuck you centerist scum

Ugh, you don't get to bring shills

Neither would any real man

He looked like a petulant little bitch whining about the moderation in the middle of the event. His inability to be professional in any circumstance really hurts him with anyone not deep in the Trump koolaid already.

The fact that he's now drumming up the "everything is rigged!' rhetoric so he can avoid admitting he lost when he loses the election next month will seal it for the rest of the normies.

CTR you're on the wrong board.

Because one is an emotionless lizard person who knows that she is lying and people see the dishonesty but support her anyway because living in a rotten home is better than just burning your home down. That or they are retarded sjws.The other actually eats his own bullshit and his supporters see that abject insanity and dangerous detachment from reality as confidence because they have limited capacities for rational thought.

In short, one is an unlikable slag and the other is a cult leader.

>centrist

*anarchist

Thanks for Correcting the Record.

It's a pretty scary trend actually that unironically reminds me of Hitler.

People stopped actually caring about politics and just vote for a certain candidate.
The vast majority of people of either side have no idea what their party actually stands for, they only want their candidate to win or the other to lose.

of course

>Because one is an emotionless lizard person

One?

Trump supporters care about issues so if they are defending Trump, they are defending the issues they care about. Mainly tougher immigration laws, no more nation building in the middle east, anti-TPP stance etc.

>whining about moderation
>"neutral" moderator starts arguing with him
>totally wasn't rigged xD

You're as stupid as she was

Define "won a debate"!

Its much simpler than that.

They're both clowns who will do nothing as president, as the presidency has extremely limited power by design.

You're already on the wrong website

Trump isn't emotionless. He loves himself way too much.

You don't know shit about Hitler.

Take your fucking politics bait to Cred Forums or Cred Forums you boorish ass

I have mixed feelings about it. I'm fine with the woman vote, I just wish they wouldn't vote through the prism of their vagina

And I assume you do.

>Cred Forums - Television and Film

fuck off with your off topic shit

Can you at least agree that all this shit about rigged polling places is completely insane and kind of dangerous?

Example?

>Journalists need to just state the facts and stop injecting their bias into their reporting!
>Why is this journalist stating the facts during the debate?!?!?

why dangerous

Trump will win the race. Shillbots never leave the house.

He didn't directly answer a single question.

>I have mixed feelings about it
They have been shown to consistently vote leftwing in a greater proportion. If women had not been given the right to vote we would not have issues like immigration, excessive welfare state and other muh feels nonsense. Even today men are mostly right-wing, but because the left has been allowed to open the gates for immigration they've secured themselves a permanent majority. It doesn't help that the modern right-wing is globalist, but thank god Trump has given those faggots a kick up the ass even if he doesn't win.

Of course he's gonna win the final debate.

This is a very simple way to build drama.
Have him get wrecked the first debate, then have him get a little better, then a disaster hits and the villain is so sure of herself in the final round and then he finally beats her.

No, what's completely insane is that electronic votes are counted on propietary software of a private company that has made large donations to Hillary Clinton. What's completely insane is the gap between the final votes and exit polling in the Democratic primary.

Blatantly Corrupt Incompetent Criminal Cunt

It's the moderators' job to ensure equal speaking time between the candidates

It's not the moderators' fault that Trump is a narcissist who can't go 2 minutes without hearing the sound of his own voice

Because the loser is just gonna scream RIGGED RIGGED FUCK EVERYTHING and this could potentially lead to the same shit that is currently happening in my country where we have to repeat the same election for the fucking third time now.

youtube.com/watch?v=WGqKxsNhBUI

at 1:30 her fucking voice is shaking she wants to argue with him so bad. Dumb cunt Clinton just smiles it off like everything else.

I don't like Trump but the way the media tried to turn him standing behind Clinton into "sexist prowling" was ridiculous.

Also, the media being biased against Trump doesn't automatically make him right, he still talks a load of bullshit. I mean, a "sneak attack" on Mosul? Great idea Donald, those generals should have just hidden the thousands of Iraqi soldiers and militiamen building up around the city, ISIS would never suspect.

it's not too late friends

Austria? Your vote was rigged.

Is this the off-topic thread?

It was not about speaking time. Look at the link right above. She was literally arguing facts with him

>1:30
>It might be to help get civilians out

She was 100% in the wrong with that shit

Sure, if you can agree that all this shit about Putin rigging the American election is completely insane and kind of dangerous.

dcfags got nothing on this one

It literally wasn't though.
The only problem was that they opened some of the papers too soon.

Why can't you guys come up with a single meme of your own?

>americans still buy into this cold war tier propaganda

holy fuck you guys are dumb

To perfectly fair, neither of the big two political parties stands for anything other than personal gain anymore.

No, she wasn't, dipshit

Trump doesn't know a damn thing about warfare

I literally want Trump to win JUST to see liberals get their feelings hurt in possibly the largest scale ever.

Not american btw.

That's nothing like Hitler's rise to power, Weimar Germany was a multi-party proportional democracy. One of the reasons Hitler got power was because the system couldn't handle a demagogue like him, his opponents ranged from right-wing conservatives to communists, there was no unified opposition to him. Hell, they had to bring Hindenburg out of retirement to be the president just so there was someone with enough gravitas to keep things together.

Possibly the most retarded post I've ever read. Truly a shining example of the idiocy of your typical "both sides are stupid" mindset

>Trump doesn't know anything about warfare so the neutral moderator had the right to argue facts with him

Hillary, supporters ladies and gentleman. They live in their own reality.

And I'm sure that MSNBC reporter knows more than Trump and the countless of generals and war veterans that support him and have talked to him.

>wow thank you americans for telling me you were going to blow all my shit up before doing it so i could get out safely
>o-oh you need to do it again because all the terrorists left too? Thats cool, no problem.
>damn you missed them again! Third time is a charm I guess
>wtf why do they keep leaving

>Cred Forums is praying for a nuclear war with Russia because their lives are literally so miserably sad and pathetic that it would be an improvement
>Libruhls are paranoid that wikileaks is a Russian intelligence asset and that their dear leader Hillary could never do anything wrong, and that any valid criticisms to come out of her leaked emails are to be ignored as Ruski psyops.

America is fucking hilarious.

>just glass the whole place!
>WTF THE TERRORISTS ARE STILL AROUND?!

I fucking hate posts like this.

>it's retarded because I said so

It reads like something someone on the atheist subreddit would write.

I'm in the same boat. I hate Trump but the sheer global butthurt of him winning would be too good.

>Cred Forums is praying for a nuclear war with Russia

Uh, what? Have you ever even looked at Cred Forums with your own eyes?

FUCK YOU I'D FORGOTTEN ALL ABOUT THIS

Nobody is saying we should glass the whole place except you.

When elected president, is he allowed to bring friends?

That's pretty rich coming from the guy with the official reddit stance on the election

Cred Forums isn't one person, there's a fair amount of pathetic "I want there to be a happening!" threads.

Trump Never Stood A Chance.

Maybe if you were all a little more red pilled you'd see the election was always rigged. Trump helped rig it, by being Trump.

>Shills.
But only if they disagree.
They never spot the shills designed to make them look stupid. Even the high profile ones.

If you are voting this election you deserve to die

It's retarded because Trump is nothing like Hitler numb nuts.

vote or die motherfucker vote or die

can't believe people would vote for turd sandwich when you have a giant douche to vote for

What's pathetic about it?

Kill me I'd rather die

Why does CTR have to shit up the Cred Forums board as well?

thats not the point, the point is that moderators aren't supposed to argue or debate with the presidential candidates. They're just supposed to be the unbiased people making sure that the candidates don't go over their speaking limit.

she was the chief national security correspondent and reported extensively from Iraq while trump was molesting women and bragging about his daughter's ass on Howard stern

Hillary squarely won the first
Trump won the second

The third debate is on a coin toss but the moderator is someone from Fox News so Trump has leeway

>Nobody is saying we should glass the whole place

So what are you saying? How do you propose that we bomb them without warning, while also minimizing civilian casualties?

Everyone I don't like is ctr.

Not the fact these are the two most disliked candidates in recent American history

>It's a pretty scary trend actually that unironically reminds me of Hitler.
you don't know much about history do you

I guess random quotes and twitter images make it seem so though yeah

You deranged paranoid shits should get your head checked

Corrected

That's true

He's much closer to Mussolini

And that somehow makes her more informed and qualified on this subject than the actual military generals who have endorsed Trump and who he consults on this matter?

Thanks for correcting the record!

Trump made Hillary look completely weak in the second one.

>gets blasted out the ass with facts about her shady activities
>>"G-go to my website guys... go to my website!!!"
>Trump says he'd put her in jail
>crowd erupts in cheers like a highschool playground

He's got it boys.

Why do you only see CTR when they are disagreeing?

Because wishing for widespread suffering for your own amusement is pathetic.

>Why do you only see Cred Forums when someone disagrees with you

Bane?

>not a part of the electoral college
>pretending to vote regardless

Jesus Christ.

What do you mean?

Trump won the second debate.

4U

Wow. Missing the point so superbly. Maybe deliberately.

Not to mention

>Hillary sitting down, nervous smiling all the time
>Trump standing up, in dominant position, slowly pacing around, dead serious as he tears into her
>she can't even get up

By doing it right when we do it instead of intentionally ineffectually bombing them forever.

There he is. There he goes again. Look, everyone! He posted it once again! Isn't he just the funniest guy around?! Oh my God.

I can almost see your pathetic overweight frame glowing in the dark, lit by your computer screen which is the only source of light in your room, giggling like a like girl as you once again type your little CTR reply and fill in the captcha. Or maybe you don't even fill in the captcha. Maybe you're such a disgusting NEET that you actually paid for a Cred Forums pass, so you just choose the picture. Oh, and we all know the arguments. The "epic" images without sources, isn't it? I imagine you little shit laughing so hard as you click it that you drop your Doritos on the floor, but it's ok, your mother will clean it up in the morning. Oh, that's right. Did I fail to mention? You live with your mother. You are a fat fucking fuckup, she's probably so sick of you already. So sick of having to do everything for you all goddamn day, every day, for a grown man who spends all his time on Cred Forums posting about imaginary shills. Just imagine this. She had you, and then she thought you were gonna be a scientist or an astronaut or something grand, and then you became a NEET. A pathetic Cred Forums NEET. She probably cries herself to sleep everyday thinking about how bad it is and how she wishes she could just disappear. She can't even try to talk with you because all you say is "THANKS FOR CORRECTING THE RECORD." You've become a parody of your own self. And that's all you are. A sad little man laughing in the dark by himself as he prepares to indulge in the same old dance that he's done a million times now. And that's all you'll ever be.

Forever...

he made the exact same point as you dumbass, fuck off back to Cred Forums with your politics off-topic shit.

>highschool playground

Delicous CTR-pasta

Isn't it obvious what I mean?

Isn't it interesting that flat earth theories are so prevalent these days. Isn't it curious how they are so popular and so absurd.
Really males you think.

But CTR only ever disagree, right?

You realize that Cred Forums wants Trump to win
Hillary winning is where the possibility of war with Russia comes from
Ergo Cred Forums does not want war with Russia

It would just be exciting, something to talk about, drama. I mean I think you know this and you're just being a deliberately obtuse faggot but whatever

>scientific

How about not using words you don't understand?

>his high school didn't have a playground

No. but it definitely makes her more informed than trump.

No, no he didn't.
You and he both misunderstand my point.
You only see CTR on one front.

Halt dein Maul, du grüne fotze.
Es war Wahlbetrug.
Hofer 4 president

Wow, I can't even. Are you serious right now? You are supremely wrong.

Now I'm even more confused. Are you trying to ask why people only get called CTR when they talk bad about Trump? If so it's because CTR is funded by Hillarys campaign and they have people flooding reddit and Cred Forums to do exactly that, shit on Trump. It's not even a conspiracy theory dude it's fact

Who did the plebs like more? That's the deciding factor.
None of these retarded internet factions like tumblr, reddit, or Cred Forums. None of the fucking bloggers or armchair feminists or neo-nazis. None of the fucking news networks.

The plebs are exponentially bigger than all of them.

Who do they like more?

try to come up with an argument next time, and take it to Cred Forums.

and bring the rest of these off-topic politics posters with you

Sure, does that make up for her being a corrupt criminal though?

>why people only get called CTR when they talk bad about Trump?
>why people ONLY get called CTR when they talk BAD about Trump?
What a good question.

U U U U

U

U

U

...Martha raddatz is a corrupt criminal? Is embarrassing trump high treason now?

CTR is on full damage control at the moment, and almost every news stations is lying about popularity numbers to try and get Shillary to win

Cool, so that MSM reporter is more qualified on any military matter than Obama and Hillary as well, because they too only get their information from their consultants and generals and never had any personal experience with war before.

I have no idea what the fuck you're trying to say dude

If you wanted people to stop using a well, you would poison the well.

CTR poisoned the well.

>Hillary Clinton said openly that she dreams of open borders
Nah, she said it behind closed doors.

Youre saying trump is informed, because he consults generals. The same kind of people whom Obama consults, and who came up with the plan to take Mosul. The one that trump criticized.

Fuck you 7/10

>CTR literally gets payed to shitpost on Cred Forums
Sounds like a good job tbqh, only if it was for shitposting Hillary instead

Why are you so resistant to the truth?

I had hoped you would come to this conclusion on your own.

But CTR does their best work agreeing with Cred Forums.

Agreeing but also being extreme.

By being so extreme they make Cred Forums look stupid by association.

You are so busy looking for the shills who disagree.

You need to start looking at the shills who "agree".

First Debate:
>no prep, just "wing" it
>Ramble incoherently
>Think yelling the loudest will work like it did in the primary
>Get BTFO
>Whine like a bitch about microphone and moderator

Second Debate:
>no prep, just "wing" it
>Refuse to leave topic of personal issues
>Think showing up with Bill's ex gfs will somehow faze the stone-cold ice queen
>Get BTFO again
>Whine like a bitch about Hill going over her time

Trump's gonna get his shit pushed in this November and I'm gonna be Loving Every Laugh

Trump is a Clinton plant. He has done a tremendous good job destroying the Republican party for years and handing her a landslide.

youtube.com/watch?v=N5A02pNcGHs

MUH ZINGERS

Finally you make some sense

That's retarded because Cred Forums has always been "extreme" anyway, I haven't seen anything stand out lately. Not to mention there's no reason for anyone to care about "false flag extremist infiltration" bullshit because CTR's whole purpose is to invoke despair and feel like their vote for Trump won't count, so they don't vote.

So either you're a CTR shill or you don't know what you're talking about

Trump literally assured a Hillary presidency

That was the goal. Goal achieved.

We're fucked.

I like Trump but he didn't win any debates.
>talks in circles
>Ad hominem

He's not gonna win.

I hope Hillary gets impeached.

Keep telling yourself that, kid

>I haven't seen anything stand out lately
Only shows what a good job they are doing really.
>invoke despair and feel like their vote for Trump won't count,
Or make those who vote for Trump seem crazy and stupid. That is just as good a tactic to turn people.
>you're a CTR shill
No, no no no, you're being told the truth and you're so resistant you see an enemy.
You're already lost.

I'll be laughing when Hilldawg drafts you to fight Ivan and Sergei.

>I like Trump but he didn't win any debates.
>>talks in circles
>>Ad hominem
>He's not gonna win.

Oh, user, if only you knew the ineptitude of the election process. It's a childish popularity contest. Logic doesn't apply.

>small minority of racists nowhere else to go

>silent majority who already made up their mind and don't need to go to rallies

how the FUCK do you decide who wins these kinds of debates? from what i've seen people who say x candidate won are usually supporters of that candidate.

are americans really retarded enough to believe the clearly biased media when they declare who won the debate?

CROOKED HILLARY PUT HER IN JAIL LMAO

I wonder how those alt right 16 year olds on Cred Forums feel about their counter culture saviour literally being controlled opposition?

>Or make those who vote for Trump seem crazy and stupid.

Considering you said yourself Cred Forums isn't one person that seems like a pretty terrible tactic. No one who browses Cred Forums is going to get offended and change their stance over some no no words. If that's actually what you guys are doing then you're wasting your time

Ask Bernie how that worked out :^)

Funny thing is, I thought Trump very narrowly won the first debate with Hillary, or it was a draw; everyone said she won big time.

The VP debate, I thought Kaine won, but apparently the media thought Pence did.

The Second debate, I felt Hillary won narrowly, but apparently it was much more so according to the media.

We wouldn't need boots on the ground to defeat a pathetic kleptocracy like Russia, but even if we did I would go if needed.

Better than sucking them off like a bunch of weak-ass pussies under Trump

>informed

He was supposed to be but look what happened. They ended up having to pay you guys to shitpost on the internet to try and stop him

But OP Shillary was crashed in both debates.
Are you on drugs or something?

To who? You? For the majority polls say she won.

she did a good job in iraq

in libya too

and afghanistan

and syria

lets give her the chance to do a a G l O l O a D h a J k O b B a r in usa next

>cherry picked images of rallies
Nah.

I surely hope I am wrong.
I really want Trump to be president.

>but look what happened.
He's losing badly. Mission accomplished.
>They ended up having to pay you guys
Take your pills.

Not according to their rigged online polls; the polls where they get together to spam in favor of Trump. Sad!

Ashes of Time is such a piece of shit.
It's like Wong hadn't learned the first thing about rhythm yet.
It's basically his worst film until the Grandmaster.

The debate "winner" is the candidate who moved their polling numbers up as a result of their performance (or in this case, their opponent's lackluster performance). By any measurable metric, Hillary won both Presidential debates by a decent margin and Pence eked out a small win for Team Trump.

Donald Trump agrees: youtube.com/watch?v=o4lFrk4PbVg

Kek, you can see she isn't even in the stage.

And you blame the "MSM" for misleading people.

Offhand I know 3,000 people attended the Omaha rally, Warren Buffet was there.

I hate americans so fucking much

I hope you all get firebombed and raped by niggers

Trumpcucks are in super denial right now.

If you jut look at the information there's no way he wins this election.

I don't even like Hillary, but that's the truth.

America is fucked either way, only reason I'd want Trump to be elected is for the comedic value.

>you'll never live in a universe where reddit didn't invade 8/2 chins

Polls asking watchers who they thought won, and the rise in polls after. By this standard Clinton won both.

I'd take Obama for another 4 years over either of them.

>Does trump have a chance in the last debate?

He could dominate the 3rd debate but it wont really matter. All he's been doing the past 2 weeks is jerking off his core supporters, which must feel great if you're in that group. He's yelling about conspiracies and threatening to throw crooked hillary in jail and dismissing his sexual harassment comments and his what now a dozen accusers with ease? That's great stuff if you already love Trump. If you're undecided, or a woman it's pure poison. He has no ground game, he has to win all of the battleground states and 2 blue states to win by according to nearly every independent poll outfit, and the establishment GOP is distancing themselves because they don't want to lose their down-ballet races for house and senate by being associated with him.

So let him win the third debate, who cares. This race was over 3 weeks ago, if you can't see this then you need to get out of your safe-space echo chamber and read a fucking book once in awhile.

I can't wait until November when Hillary wins and Hiroshimoot deletes the fuck out of Cred Forums because he doesn't like sore losers on his website.

what do you not like about trump? i'm really curious what le above it all enlightened thinkers like yourself don't like about him.

This is the only objectively correct view of the situation. Burn it all down and let Vermin Supreme rule over the ashes.

>Hiro
>ever doing anything

No, don't delete it, not until we collect their salty tears for a few weeks.

It's gonna be a delicious, delicious November.

>losing in 24/25 swing states and tied within the margin of error in the last
>down by six points nationally
>shifted Utah into swinging either way
>Hillary leads him 20% among women while he leads 3% among men
>she has about five times the spending money of Trump
>but he can win because maymay magik

Their denial is strong.

>hire a few actors
>t-this guy raped you

>THIS GUY RAPED ME
>DUDE THIS GUY RAPED HER

>in todays news: this poor innocent woman was raped

are muricans so fucking stupid that they can't see through this

Funny thing is is that Arizona is very likely to go blue, and I believe it will. Fucking Arizona.

Not to mention Texas is now within 4 points of the margin of error between Trump and Clinton, she may even win fucking Texas.

Same goes for Alaska.

And it's all because it's Trump.

Anybody else and she'd be fucking done.

>Implying there will be anything

Trump losing will crash this website.

Political science people don't hang out on Cred Forums, it's the political equivalent of having a bunch of joe-schmoe sports fans with no working knowledge of how teams are managed or players are drafted arguing about who is or isn't going to go to a championship, while they're in the stands screaming and wearing the favorite team's colors.

>Hillary leads him 20% among women
there's a reason why landowning men used to be the only ones allowed to politics in the sane world. And it's not because they were mean.

>reddit filename
hmm, i wonder who could be behind these posts

You guys understand that Martha raddatz and Hillary Clinton are two separate people, right?

>they were actors
>a New York times reporter, miss universe, a business woman and an ex wife who alleged it years ago are all paid actors

Sure thing buddy.

When I first went to Cred Forums, I thought it was an actual place to discuss politics, since I love politics and civil discussions about it. No, it's white nationalist stormfront shit.

There needs to be a real political board added, for a mixture of political ideologies to discuss politics in an actual rational manner.

Trump started it with Bill rumours that were unsubstantiated, when the democrats fought back they had actual evidence of Trump being an incestuous, sexually aggressive tic tac munching creep. Hoisted by his own dumb petard.

I feel so bad for working class traditional conservatives that just want their manufacturing jobs back and people to stop shitting on their values. Trump is this giant greasy asshole that just torpedoed their chance at the white house and most likely gave the supreme court away for a generation. Hillary is such a despised person even by moderate democrats that even a lame as fuck nominee like Cruz or Rubio or fucking Jeb! could have put up much more of a close fight. These people are just getting fucked from both ends this year.

>if they did it in the past it means they were right
>people should be denied voting rights because they don't vote for who I want

>hey act like you've been raped in television and you'll get a load of cash and a vagina will be in the white house

it's their wet dream

>And it's all because it's Trump.
>Anybody else and she'd be fucking done.

I've been saying this for months. Literally any of the other candidates from the primary would be competitive or absolutely beating the shit out of her. She got lucky this round.

There's this place called reddit that sounds like a perfect fit for you.

A lot of rational and enlightened thinkers post there.

It's because they were the ones with the most skin in the game, it isn't because they were brilliant. Those were the only people that paid taxes, they were the ones that developed land and created the actual country.

Things are a little different now.

I agree. I think even Mitt Romney would be beating her pretty good in the polls right now. I think he'd win if it was him vs her.

Clinton will have to address the loss of manufacturing and past energy jobs in her first term if she actually wants to win in 2020. Otherwise a Moderate sane Republican will beat her.

Really says something about Trump that he's thrashed so badly by a candidate who was under FBI investigation during the primary and defended an adulterer, rapist husband. And she's got all the charisma of a wooden board.

I wonder if Sanders would've thrashed him if he was nominates.