Name one funny Australian comedian

Name one funny Australian comedian.
PROTIP: there isn't one

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5a39fS-82HE
youtube.com/watch?v=UbGOjmNAsb8
youtube.com/watch?v=60VUtxmN1IE
youtube.com/watch?v=4yr_etbfZtQ
heraldsun.com.au/news/opinion/waleed-aly-avoiding-the-obvious-truth/story-fni0ffxg-1226909383829
youtube.com/watch?v=Vz0xL2ba1YM
youtube.com/watch?v=kKDiNUj0VGw
pedestrian.tv/news/entertainment/watch-waleed-talks-to-australias-first-openly-gay-/823b8858-6ba8-4013-8b37-720045360fc8.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=tsY4mN6y6mo
youtube.com/watch?v=6N47-MwR2rY
youtube.com/watch?v=2MZVacXnEIo
youtube.com/watch?v=f7o-fMXQ_HQ
youtube.com/watch?v=oAlqVa2yOVE
youtube.com/watch?v=0iapz3igvws
youtube.com/watch?v=woXktI5dkq8
youtube.com/watch?v=wOI_skq5TuM
youtube.com/watch?v=hQxC7iCP6Ac
auspolhate.wordpress.com/2014/01/15/van-badham-vanbadham-and-her-endless-abuse/
youtube.com/watch?v=Z_zMYeUrgfk
youtube.com/watch?v=UTdecCJ1zPE
youtube.com/watch?v=NztgohxE0yg
youtube.com/watch?v=bBIubgsfK8E
dailytelegraph.com.au/blogs/tim-blair/if-not-for-double-standards-shed-have-none-at-all/news-story/6f8baa431e059dfef98e5cc1e194e4ac
youtube.com/watch?v=BUA_svt7HnA
youtube.com/watch?v=zg6guOvUAMw
youtube.com/watch?v=jteenpA4tag
youtube.com/watch?v=bDV7QHX-YmY
m.youtube.com/watch?v=kMFjVI_GbRg
youtube.com/watch?v=p0j3V4auTa0
youtube.com/watch?v=2CGge-96pI8
youtube.com/watch?v=HRaj2PTnfoU
youtube.com/watch?v=xLcATbgw5Z8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Ricky Gervais.

Carl Barron

my mate cobba

bob hope

Carl Barron
youtube.com/watch?v=5a39fS-82HE

Russell Coight.

>australian
nope
cobba just a drunken yobbo ya bloody drongo

anonymous

That fucking show was quality

This fucker and Minchin

Agreed.

steady eddie
youtube.com/watch?v=UbGOjmNAsb8

Pretty much

>dude AmeriKKKa amirite cunts
Trash tier, and I'm not even a yank.

Thank fuck someone else remembers Steady Eddie.

this cunt

youtube.com/watch?v=60VUtxmN1IE

Charlie Pickling

He's quite good too. Needs more sets though

Tim Minchin

Shaun micallef

He was 100% right about the political correctness

Shaun Micallef

Dave Callan

Dave Hughes

Jim Jefferies

Will Anderson

Andrew Hansen

Adam Hills I don't care what you think of his politics, his stand up routine is hilarious

I hope this was a joke

If he wasn't funny why would 10 AND ABC give him a tv show each?

youtube.com/watch?v=4yr_etbfZtQ

Tom Gleeson

Australia here, this guy's shit

Has anyone noticed that whenever [[[Waleed Aly]]], who thinks he knows what everyone should do and condescends and tells everyone how to behave because he's the most wise man in the land, has to deal with a pro gay story on his cuck show, he randomly has nothing to add to the conversation and just sits there quietly? Why is this? He normally has an opinion on everything.

how old are you faggot?

How old are you? Fucking pedophile hanging around kids my dick doesn't even have hair!

>a tripfaggot who watches the project

Now why am I not surprised?

He had potential in his early days but his entire act has become

>DUDE AMERICANS LOL FREEDUMB HAHA WE HAVE NO GUNS IN AUSTRALIA

Friendly reminder that he blamed freedom for the Orlando massacre.

>I have never lived with another human being
k

Because he's a Muslim and if he actually said out loud what he thinks about gays he'd actually get away with it probably

Why are muslims higher on the oppression hierarchy than gays? I literally can't think of a mathematical or social reason how they placed higher.

>he'd actually get away with it probably
I'm not so sure. Muslims are ranked higher than gays in the oppression olympics but only as long as they don't let SJWs know what they actually think.

I haven't watched tv for the last few years but he gets enough coverage in the news for me to know what a piece of shit he is. egyptian muslim telling Australia how racist it is.

They are brown and white Christians dislike them.

No one understands feminists.

It's genuinely because they're less likeable. That way you get extra progressive points for being on their side.

Les Patterson

DUDE GUN CONTROL LMAO

Not true, muslims regularly and often announce their beliefs. Feminist beliefs all come from upper class white female academics though and at their core they believe minorities are basically like animals so we just have to respect their cultures and beliefs the way we respect a tiger's right to kill and eat shit in it's environment. Nevermind the cognitive dissonance required to think that way, every feminist belief requires cognitive dissonance.

The truth about waleed.
heraldsun.com.au/news/opinion/waleed-aly-avoiding-the-obvious-truth/story-fni0ffxg-1226909383829

>women should be treated equal to men
>cognitive dissonance
Roosh pls go.

I don't like Waleed but he did a story on a gay Muslim.

>gay muslim
Why hasn't he thrown himself off a building yet?

This dude is killing it

no adam hills?

ashamed of you cunts

>Australian goes to muslim country and does something inappropriate and they respond with a ludicrously severe punishment like long stays in a revolting jail or death sentence
>You should just respect their culture if you go to their country!!

>Muslim comes to Australia, makes their women dress in bags on 45C days, creates closed communities full of echo chambers where a gay couple or a jew or a woman wearing a skirt couldn't walk down the street without being assaulted
>You have to respect their culture we live in a multi cultural society!!

Like, people who behave stupidly overseas are just that: stupid. But I don't see why muslims can't get a free pass. I guarantee you that if Waleed said tomorrow that gays make him uncomfortable and he doesn't like them, he'd get some backlash but nobody would care. And I mean, he's free to say that and I don't mind. But it speaks volumes of his regressive ideology that is in many ways antithetical to western liberal values. But if Carrie Bickmore said that as a Christian, she'd be fired.

the biggest cuck on tv at the moment?

DUDE RIGHT WING NUTJOBS LMAO

Shaun Micallef
Wil Anderson
Adam Hills
The Chaser (Assuming they count as "comedians")
Hamish and Andy
Anyone from Working Dog Productions (People on Have You Been Paying Attention, Thank God You're Here)
Akmal
Glenn Robbins
Mick Molloy

>Shaun Micallef
Fucken' aye

youtube.com/watch?v=Vz0xL2ba1YM

youtube.com/watch?v=kKDiNUj0VGw

>Liberals are double standards spouting retards
In other news:
>Crime wave in Gotham
>Water is wet

One legged pirate fags aren't funny

He did a muslim story because he's the token muslim. It was literally just damage control for Orlando. Nobody else on the show was qualified to present that story. He literally never agreed with it or advocated for change within his community. He said that the Imam's statement that you can be a good muslim and gay was "brave". Which it objectively is. Because muslims will literally kill him.

He doesn't seem even remotely supporting throughout the whole piece. Ignore the sappy music. He didn't put that there.

Half the story is about islamophobia. He completely diverts the issue.
pedestrian.tv/news/entertainment/watch-waleed-talks-to-australias-first-openly-gay-/823b8858-6ba8-4013-8b37-720045360fc8.htm

He used to be funny but he's gone very overtly political now.

Based Bolt

What's more, he's still good.

England is where most of the good comedians are from. I guess convicts never really carried that humour gene...
That being said, I do love me some Carl Barron, and Roy and HG. Can't think of any other good Australian comedians, unless we're counting hamish and andy

Funny when's not talking about anything political.

>hamish and andy
As long as they don't go too lowbrow, they're great

youtube.com/watch?v=tsY4mN6y6mo

youtube.com/watch?v=6N47-MwR2rY

youtube.com/watch?v=2MZVacXnEIo

GOAT comedian coming through

youtube.com/watch?v=f7o-fMXQ_HQ

oh yea, I forgot about that

but back in the day he was just funny

What's her name used to get me hard on that show.

>people actually thought this was funny

Claire Hooper?

Eh cunt?

Gavin McInnes ass-blasted this micropenised cuck so hard he had to take the night off the next day after.

link pls

youtube.com/watch?v=oAlqVa2yOVE

>Wil Anderson
>Adam Hills
>Fucking Akmal

'no'

props for mentioning working dog team tho, they are the best comedic minds we ever produced, Jane Kennedy is the only genuinely funny woman next to Tina Fey

john clarke

The little master!
He should have a gold logie already!

Isnt this the activated almonds guy

they all look the same

Truth Time:

The end-game of all Australian comedians is running off the rest of their shitty careers trapped into doing TV ads and radio spots where they outlive their welcome with the mainstream public. That shitty comic Ed Kavalee is a prime example, can't get anything done without an audience laugh-cue. Lawrence Mooney is absolutely fucking B E L O W S H I T - T I E R but somehow got cushy in the same network advertising circuit.

Just look at that retard Samuel Johnson, not necessarily a comic but fucking decades of voice-overs for Hungry Jacks ads and that dumb motherfucker still had to ride a unicycle around Australia just to raise money for his sister. Advertising doesn't pay but these idiots fall for the trap almost every single time.

The only genuinely funny person on Australian TV is Shaun Micallef. Glenn Robbins is a close second. Jim Jefferies was good maybe 5 years ago when he stuck to what he knew. RIP Good News Week.

anyone else miss skithouse? had so many aussie comics who are still going today

Him, Andrew O'Keefe and Waleed Aly are the holy trinity of Australian television fuckwits.

youtube.com/watch?v=0iapz3igvws
youtube.com/watch?v=woXktI5dkq8

Kochie and Pete Evans are lower tier fuckwits.

is rosehaven any good?

youtube.com/watch?v=wOI_skq5TuM

Gotta disagree on Akmal mate. He could have been some left wing Waleed Ally style Comedian but instead, he makes fun of Arabs, Muslims, Aussies. He knows he can get away with saying a lot of shit and he makes sure he does.

I can't stand that stupid little cunt

Noll was robbed

Yeah Akmal gets a lot of shit for no reason, he does some top quality stuff and like you said he shits on everyone equally.

We all know Cossima was the chosen one, m8.

The male cast of Fast Forward

Possibly the finest sketch comedy show in the entirety of history

Should have posted the videos of him vs Mark Latham. He gets absolutely destroyed and then just tunes out and ignores him. He always cuts in as well then complains when the guests do the same to him.

That awkward guy gets a bit grating after the first episode

Sorry meant for

this movie OP, funny as fuck.

Is that the one where he white knights Van Badlam? Honestly it's too embarrassing for me to even watch one second of to retrieve the link.
I love that the man needed to step in to defend the strong independent feminist from mean words. If you want to have opinions and be a public commentator like that fat cunt is, you need to accept said ideas and opinions will be subject to scrutiny. But the second she starts getting put on blast, suddenly O'Keefe starts infantilising her and acting like she needs protection from harsh words. Sorry, if you can't back up your claims, you shouldn't be making them.

Mick Malloy is the only saving grace on the Triple M breakfast show and you can tell he fucking loathes it half the time.

Martin/Malloy was top tier radio comedy.

GET FUCKING RUDE ON!

Yep. There's a few but this one sticks out by a mile.
youtube.com/watch?v=hQxC7iCP6Ac

Even her name is fat.

auspolhate.wordpress.com/2014/01/15/van-badham-vanbadham-and-her-endless-abuse/

Don't you fuckers pretend like you never liked a little bit of Uncle Chop Chop

So I was menstruating right...,....

Jesus christ rewatching this, he's red-pilled but can properly debate. He even calls out O'Keefe instantly when he starts bullshitting. This guy is completely un-cucked. There's barely anyone in Australia with the balls to do that.

>Two seconds in
>Haha, Mark, you don't understand statistics. If you actually knew about statistics you'd know the wage gap is real
Could this cunt be any more smug? I bet he whines about privilege while being the nephew of Johnny O'Keefe and everything.

Fuckin what's his name Matt Okine is pretty funny I think, his stand up, does okay at best on radio

Who is the guy on the right? He's absolutely based.

>Latham

WHO SOUF WEST SYDNEY HERE?

BASED AF ESSHH.

Mark Latham. He was the leader of the Opposition Party in Australia in the early 2000s. There's a few videos of him in the past year or so wrecking SJWs. Apparently he even made a fake Twitter account to troll one of them. Here is another classic
youtube.com/watch?v=Z_zMYeUrgfk

"ratdog"?

You're fucked

I thought the name was familiar but I thought there was no way some guy having a bit of bants on a morning show could have been ex-leader of Labor

Speaking of Van Badham
>It's a Clementine ford calls Miranda Divine a cunt because she disagrees with her and calls Kevin Rudd a cock because she disagrees with him but them rings JB Hi-Fi because some kid called her a slut and Meriton Apartments and gets some other man fired from his job because he called her a slut, because he disagreed with her episode.
Why are gender based insults a valid form of disagreement only when a feminist with 80,000 followers, political clout and financial privilege okay?
Why the FUCK does EVERY fucking network let this cunt on their shows? Every fucking radio station. Bitch is even allowed to speak at the Opera house. She's not even educated. She literally just blogs.

Malloy is so fucking shit now. Crackerjack is golden though.

Funniest cunt ever!

>Akmal Saleh
>Ahn Do
>Carl Barron

Cuck
Cuck
Goose

Alex fucking Williamson son, the dude lives down the road from me, fucking funny as

DUDE CUNTS FUCKED LMAO

>it's just lefty propaganda
Wait, he was the leader of Labor? I thought they were leftwing. What's going on here?

youtube.com/watch?v=UTdecCJ1zPE

I've got a theory that there are less professional comedians in Australia because "my mate Dazza is the funniest cunt you'll ever meet". The average Australian is fucking hilarious whereas Brits have to pay to go see comedians to distract themselves from their miserable life surrounded by other miserable people.

Kitty Flanagan
youtube.com/watch?v=NztgohxE0yg

Australian parties aren't left and right winged.
Labor is working class. The nationals are farmers. The liberals are business type fat cats. And the liberal national coalition has an influence from conservative religious types in it's factions.

So you end up getting a party like labor that kind of has to appease young people and a party like the lnp who has to appease conservatives, but neither are really the basis of their core values, they're only incidental.

Brendon Burns

i'd fill her barren womb tbqh

I'd love to see wahleed Ali drown.

I think at that time Labour was a bit more conservative especially since they had people like Latham and Garrett high up in the leadership.

He's a virtue signalling pompous cunt who can't shut his fucking mouth and needs to be gassed

>This faggot is considered "smart and informative" by every other cunt on social media

Seriously fuck that award it's nothing but a leftwing media plug for dickheads that shit on white Australia

I'm non-white btw

Adam Hills
Carl Barron
Shaun Micallef
Rodney Rude
Neel Kolhatkar
Tahir

Hamish and Andy are pretty damn funny when they do tv specials.

eh

Crocodile Dundee

Almost all "comedians" these days just spend an hour and a half shitting on America for having guns and not hating themselves for being white

It's completely unfunny and overdone

Not many people here would even know who he was. I wonder what Ann-Maree is up to these days?

>America not hating itself for being white
Kek. White guilt is one of America's chief exports.

He does one 10 minute bit on the hypocrisy of gun defenders and Cred Forums loses their shit

Didn't he just do a whole set called Freedumb about shitting on the USA?

And please, he's not being insightful or witty about gun defenders. All he does is strawman.

lmao even my mum called that logie win like a month before they announced it "they're only going to give it to him because he's brown", and lo and behold.

It's more the fact that it got shoved into everyone's face on Social Media as some be-all-end-all "mic drop" on gun control.

Drew Russell.

Septic expat detected.

I don't know, but I heard she got a bit Biggar.

i searched for clementine ford + jb hi fi, didn't bring anything up for me
can you elaborate

It's fucking bizarre seeing how PC he has become. Complains on twitter about racism when he used to say racist shit all the time. America changed him into some faggot Hollywood cunt.

>hurr I read das what feminism means in the dictionary therefore this is what all feminists believe!

I didn't think your level of stupid knew the internet had anything besides blogs/vlogs and tumblr.

Nice one user but in all seriousness she aged pretty well.

>reposting le epic r/Cred Forums posts on Cred Forums

Unfortunately they're shipping it around the world

>mfw I grew up in Australia a massive greenie hippy child
>Buy into the "White people aren't from here since they stole land" "This is a nation of immigrates"
>Go to Europe for travel and study
>Get told "White people stole everything from minorities and that this European country I'm in has always been a nation of immigrants
>mfw

These fuckers are never going to be happy are they?

>AMB
>Not best girl and BASED waifu Teresa

Cosplaying before it was some shit weebcunts do.

You will never be the puppeteer who got a whopper look right up her skirt, and then make a bunch of sushi references that go over the little kiddy's heads but make everyone else on the cast break.

still the political narrative gets spun such that labor is the left progressives and liberal is the regressive capitalists

at least only around half of america are becoming completely indoctrinated into white privilege, patriarchy, rape culture wage gap myths etc.

These ideas may have been come up with and spread through our academia but they've gotten so popular in the rest of the western world if you believe anything different in europe you're part of a minority and even labled extremist/racist/sexist.

Modernity is so fucked. I remember when paulie from ronnie johns half hour used to make me laugh (before he transitioned)

Jus pud a sticker on it: "used to be male, now unable to do the helicopter"

lol interesting... I don't know many everyday english people, but come to think of it the aussies I know definitely have a tendency towards being funny as shit...
Funny you should mention about the brits and their miserable lives; I think good comedy relies on an underlying sense of melancholy, which seems to be ingrained in british culture. Compare that with shitty feelgood US comedy. In a way I think aussies' positivity might lend itself well to everyday bantz but not to professional comedy.
Just my two centz tho brah

Carl Barron is the shit, stop being so salty

Is this cheating?

It's not a "Comedian" but it made me laugh the most this year

youtube.com/watch?v=bBIubgsfK8E

unironically

Collin is pretty sick as well.

Paul Hogan, mate.

He blamed the French terror attacks on Pauline Hanson.

>When they start laughing at themselves

Gets me every time

Why are women so funny?

Reminder never to respond to the faggot anne erin

dailytelegraph.com.au/blogs/tim-blair/if-not-for-double-standards-shed-have-none-at-all/news-story/6f8baa431e059dfef98e5cc1e194e4ac

youtube.com/watch?v=BUA_svt7HnA

this show was comedykino

was going to post him and his partner.

worst decision they ever made was split up.

Those old cunts know they're taking the piss and that tranny swaying and nodding in reverence and appreciation. Just kill me now

For contrast

I agree. Watched a stand up of his for the first time recently set in America, it was great until he started ranting about politics and going for "woos" and claps instead of laughs, but he's far from the only comedian to do this hsit.

Hamish looks pretty cute now that he's working out

if i laugh at this, I'M the bad guy.

I totally thought that was a young Russel Crowe in the thumbnail.

Kill yourself faggot

you know you want your cock im my mouth bb

Go to bed, Andy

post your faggot shit on /lgbt/

DUDE CUNT LMAO

The reddit of comedians

That's pretty much every Australian on Cred Forums. For some reason they're always making a big point of being seen to assert some kind of "Australian" identity by posting the word "cunt".

FUCK YES
youtube.com/watch?v=zg6guOvUAMw

Same with Brits and the word 'lad'

No surprise that gap tooth banana tits ball-licker attacks a strong beautiful feminist like Rita. Ford literally looks like she should be in a centerlink line claiming islander benefits.

This bitch wouldn't know equality if it hit her in the meaty, hairy vagina lips.

She's a blatant man hater and sees it as perfectly fine to witch hunt other people, but when somebody calls her out on something it's all 'white male', 'privilege', 'rapist'. Looking at her Facebook page and comments is something that probably took me the most self restraint in my life to not punch a wall.

Even my girlfriend thinks she's a raving lunatic.

Underrated

The Australian/ Leaf rivalry has grown immensely.

The fight for second best country.

Saw him live in Edinburgh back in july and he absolutely killed it. Different material from his (recent) filmed specials; less emphasis on american politics and more on drunken personal anecdotes and encounters with celebrities. If he ever comes to your town or near your town, would recommend shilling out $25 for a set, if only to validate how you feel about him

CANADA IS FINISHED

youtube.com/watch?v=jteenpA4tag

the GOAT thank god your'e here appearance.
also angus sampson was in the new sticky fingers vid

Friendlyjordies, because right wing cucks BTFO

youtube.com/watch?v=bDV7QHX-YmY

these two were the best imo, and Ahn Do making the dim sim joke

kek

>no mention of Aaron Gocs

m.youtube.com/watch?v=kMFjVI_GbRg

GOAT

Why were the mid 2000s so comfy?

He's honestly not as much of a cuck as you'd think considering how heavily left leaning he is.
He might be insufferable but he's always pushing environmental and economic issues and not SJW shit.

Dude current events with a vaginal twist lmao

This is the correct answer

He's funny and pretty reasonable. The only SJW shit I've ever seen him push is against the plebiscite, and even then it was mainly an economic issue (i.e. this shit is expensive as fuck and doesn't do much). I mean, he did say that we were subjugating people and that's more or less true. But he seems to hate identity politics and regressives as much as any reasonable person.

he's a kiwi though

Who here suicide thoughts?

>Tfw don't think ill make it lads

Doesn't he literally get funded by Unions aka Labor cucks?

Whatever we say about British or American comedy we can all agree that Australian comedy is utter trash

I think they paid him to crash something. It's not selling out if you actually believe it.

Nah one of his videos on voting literally had one of those "authorized by X of Council of Trade Unions, Melbourne" bits like every other political advertisement.

Plus hes a Young Labor member as i recall but never mentions it. Hes a shill senpai. Yilmaz is still good though.

It's not shilling if it's your job and you're not deceiving people and you really believe it. There's literally a disclaimer in the videos. He was making content that was in support of labor before he got offered the role. It's not dishonest like the shit that's happening in the US where they're looking out for the interests of their CEOs and are acting like they're impartial. Or how the Australian news media is funded by Murdoch in print and Labor stooges on screen but pretends to be impartial. He's just one guy who isn't doing it for corporate overlords and admits to being bias.

>It's not shilling if it's your job

Isn't getting paid to support a cause acting as though you're just any old observer the literal definition of shilling?

He doesn't come out and state "Hey i'm doing this video for ACTU to tell you guys about X!" it's just like any other of his non-sponsored videos.

At best it's somewhat shady. How many normies are going to actually read the descriptions and think "This is 100% genuine from the heart" when really it's him being funded by a political entity.

>Isn't getting paid to support a cause acting as though you're just any old observer the literal definition of shilling?
Because you ignored the part where I said he admits he's advertising for them, I'm going to ignore the rest of your post.

Don't do it user, life gets better

Putting a line of text at the bottom of the hidden video info that you have to click to expand and read through is not the same as admitting it in plain language at the start or end of the video.

From the same buzzfeed article you're copying that image from. He's literally openly linking to union websites. Doesn't seem like he's trying to hide it.

Putting information in the video and comment section and description that indicates you are being paid for your services isn't the same as pretending to be a casual observer.

Eh, how many of those people viewing are going to see or go to the comments? I don't see comments on any of my facebook videos.

Regardless hes still being funded by them to some degree, if some youtuber started shilling for the libs, being funded and having to legally classify his videos as political advertisements people would be baying for his blood.

To the average pleb who never encounters that information it is.

le ebin exaggerated Australian voice man xD

DUDE CUNTS STRAYA BOGANS ECCIES GIT FARKED YANK CUNTS LMAO

I wish I could get my hands on a gun

Wait, I thought the plebiscite was for legalising gay marriage. Why would SJWs be against it?

because they dont want it voted on by the people, they want it instated by the government

Won't the government most likely instate it if the plebiscite passes though?

>This nigga not getting it

Why would you risk the voting (when it could go either way) when you can get the govt to just force it on everyone?

But the government is meant to represent the people.

Faggots think the rest of Australia should bow down to their feelings and if it was put to a vote the anti gay marriage argument would cause some millennial fags to kill themselves.

That's a bit harsh. They are voting to get rid of a restriction, so they're not forcing others to do what they say.

It seems more like they're tying to stop us voting on it.

Or Labor doesn't want to give up gay rights votes.

I'm pretty annoyed that we won't get a vote. I would prefer if it passed, but it's more honest to have the citizens vote.

The government shouldn't really regulate marriage at all. It's a religious (or at least personal and social) ceremony. Turning it into a legal contract just seems like a scam to make divorce lawyers money.

He's hilarious, the fuck are you on about?

I thought they could have a civil union or whatever where they have the same rights already but they can't call it marriage and it's just gays carrying on about nothing?

The sulking and pouting he does is just icing on the cake

Julian Assange

Hamish and Andy

I think you can have civil union ceremonies that are basically the same, you just don't sign a contract at the end. Nothing's more romantic than paperwork, I guess. It probably better to go for a civil union. Less chance of getting screwed legally.

moronic fags fighting for the right to lose what they've worked for through divorce.

If two men divorce, the courts probably can't figure out which one to screw over.

But Miranda Devine is a cunt

Except it's no longer religious. Atheists don't believe in God but they still marry their oneitis as a cultural gesture.

Yeah. That's what I meant by
>(or at least personal and social)

Clarke and Dawe
A.k.a "the front fell off guys"

I don't know a single person mentioned in this thread. Bravo Australia.

>tfw used to mock bogans and kept making jokes to do with cunt now i cant stop saying cunt
the australian curse is real

he tries way too hard nowadays

Hates freedom. Thinks he's better than me because of his half-baked opinions on the civil right of self-defense

How is this even a contest?

youtube.com/watch?v=p0j3V4auTa0

youtube.com/watch?v=2CGge-96pI8

youtube.com/watch?v=HRaj2PTnfoU

youtube.com/watch?v=xLcATbgw5Z8