Goliath

So has anybody seen the best show of the past 5 years? Haven't seen any threads about it.

>Billy Bo Bandy

Say no more.

just started it, I'll talk to you about it later

I get the feeling it's gonna be good

Amazon Prime doesn't have the shilling budget of Netflix.

It's fucking phenomenal.

I made a thread 2 days ago, got 1 reply baneposting.

>legal drama
Dropped. That genre is so played out.

>the best show of the past 5 years
What are you talking about? I couldn't even finish the first episode, all characters are so annoying, the story is totally uninteresting muh resigned lawyer vs evil corporation

How much is Olivia Thirlby in it? She's the only reason I'd consider watching.

bump

Couldn't find torrents at least yesterday but am very interested

too much great tv on right now to waste my time on this. I really like Billy Bob, though so I might get around to it eventually.

this score is quite accurate, it's more or less a 6/10, nothing more

I'd heard literally nothing about it but went and watched it because I was bored and drunk. Finished it in 2 days, holy shit it's the first amazon series I've seen that's actually really good.

Also Tania Raymonde was impossibly hot in it. She's my new jewfu

Examples of this "too much good tv" please? In my opinion theres nothing that good airing, unless im missing something.

>I'm a sad mockery of a man

oh gosh i want to eat her spicy poo hole!

>another fucking DEK legal drama

Fantastic, but no webm of her perfect jewbies? Youre a failure

me penis enjoys the cast

Reminder Jeff Goldblum was fucking her from the time she was like 16 but they covered up their relationship until she was legal.

Reminder he is now married to an Olympic rhythmic gymnast and contortionist that is 31 years younger than him.

Chef Goldblum has impeccable taste, I wish I could fuck Tania Raymonde.

Way to go, Chef!

he's talking about game of thrones probably or some shit on network tv

so I guess you can't watch new westerns because there have been a lot of other westerns? or a show with cops because other cop shows exist? goliath is great and your rational is dumb as fuck

>Watching TV shows.
i'd rather just do something else, literally the most braindead activity you can do

mmmm yes like posting on Cred Forums :^)

Vinceposting takes more effort than interpreting 99% of television shows.

i also wondered why no threads.
I presume its because it looks like some Law&Order:California wannabe run of the mill show at first glance.
But Billy B. Thorton and heavy usage of word :"Motherfucker" could be small hint tha we have something nice on ur plate so i kept on, but hook was pulled at the end of s01e02, im sold and packed.
Im gonna start watching e03 now, so i wont jump before i watch the whole show but i think we do have something in tier of Fargo,The Knick,Leftovers etc...
>that scene with van hit an woman, pure kinematurgery

new shows of the 2016 fall season that are worth watching:

Better Things
Quarry
High Maintenance
Atlanta
The Good Place
This Is Us
Westworld

and I still am not caught up on HoC, BoJack, and Transparent's latest seasons and haven't yet finished Vice Principals

>Better Things
>Atlanta
>The Good Place
>This Is Us

I agree with you , i didnt check these other shows, could you please compare them quality wise with idk. Fargo,The Knick,Leftovers or some other show you see as better comparition. I just dont have strenght to download and check for myself anymore,.
There is so much shit thrown into our faces, its sometimes hard to distinguish crap from good stuff.
I have downloaded Frequency(kinda meh but watcheable in a pinch,movie is better, also,wtf with femcasting!?), Exorcist(honestly, I believe this show exists only because of huge influx of Mexicans(who are usualy hardcore Roman Catolics) in US, also not bad, not perfect but not bad, yet if you are not religious person it kinda all falls into water because it looks like some religious fanatics torture mental patients)

>best show
What, it's liquid trash

Bump.

The Night Of was pure kino