Simpsons at it again: Putin and Trump HUMILIATED

EBIN, simply ebin.

youtube.com/watch?v=xK_Ahtg5CxE

Other urls found in this thread:

a.pomf.cat/uinkdj.webm
youtube.com/watch?v=RMElvPDza9Q
youtube.com/watch?v=E8gDvbsYd0Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Sometimes, I wonder if all he Simpsons' writing staff were kidnapped, along with their families, and were told that if they didn't write a good, funny episode of the Simpsons on par with what they did from the 3-8th season, them and their families would be killed, they could produce good script for a single episode. People complain about the animation all the time, but what makes Zombie Simpsons so unwatchable is the writing.

Just a thought.

politics aside, this is dog shit

Cred Forums is worse

oh boy here we go again...

Dont start pol threads if you dont want to start it

>this writing is lazy and uninspired
>"b-buh muh pol boogeybear! don't you t-think /p-pol/ is worse?!"

>it's real

what the fuck happened to simpsons

Guaranteed they couldn't do it. Like most projects that stay on for years anyone with talent eventually moves on and the least funny, most annoying people stay forever and become the most senior leaders of the project who decide what is funny and what isn't and infect the entire staff with their own breed of 'humor'.

The same thing happened with SNL it's why anyone who works there develops a thing for completely retarded nonsensical accents and making stupid face expressions at the camera as hilarious.

Seasons 1-11 are comfy af because theyre not crazy over convoluted pieces of shit storylines, they were semi realistic and family/town oriented, no dumbass celebrities on every damn episodes mixed with politics shit like today.

The reason why this is shit is because this is a shameless, lazy jab at something topical. The actual politics is not what is important here. This is not a "Cred Forums" thread. Like goddamn, you people will bring politics into anything just so you can talk about how all black men need to be genocided for stealing your women or some such nonsense.

LOL XD PUTIN , TRUMP HAHA XD LOL HOMER VOTE HILLARY XD LE BUILD A WALL DUDE POLITICAL AGENDAS XD

Black men need to be genocided for stealing white women.

>a retard gets convinced by the media to vote for Hillary
what level do these writers operate on?

I like how he said "Putin president of Russia!"

are you a thin skin sufferer?

it shows the kind of retards that still watch nu-simpsons

So Frank Grimes had a brief cameo

a.pomf.cat/uinkdj.webm

What's the screening process like for hiring writers on the Simpsons?
I know it's been said before a million times, but it's quite possibly the worst writing on TV. The jokes are lazy as fuck without a shred of wit. You'd probably get more laughs out of an episode of the Big Bang Theory.

Because the average american doesn't know who is Putin

I understand this was made quickly from very current events, but fucking jesus christ. southpark puts out a fully animated show in a fucking week.

what excuse do these fuckers have?

Pretty funny, LUL

can you see where it all went wrong

I like how you have to disguise your political rants as critique just because you are too cowards and fear to be banned

remember this
youtube.com/watch?v=RMElvPDza9Q

The irony is lost on the writers, I'm sure.

ebun

>600 episodes, the worst is yet to come

At least they're honest.

Jesus fucking christ...

If this isn't proof of the American Propaganda machine then i don't know what is

The worse thing is that most people actually eat this shit up without a thought.

Even the most un-woke of people must at least see bias in the media

>then i don't know what is
pic related, for example

HILARIOUS!!!!!! XDDDD

youtube.com/watch?v=E8gDvbsYd0Q

Yeah but Cred Forums isn't a long-running comedy animated series that millions all over the world watch.

>unironically using woke

>posts 'badass' picture of fictional soldier dreamed up by a weeaboo to emphasize this point

ok BUT what if I shit in your mouth?

The Simpsons always was a commentary on current happening. And the reason why CURRENT YEAR Simpsons suck so much is because current happenings suck. Or rather they choose to present them as correct as possible so FOX and govt are pleased.

I used to hate South Park, now I like it because it shits on everything.

you would be gay

never before have I heard such an utterly retarded opinion

You think the reason simpsons is bad now is because 'current events are just bad!' and you think old southpark was bad but new southpark is good? You sound like a 13 year old mongloid fampai.

fuckin destroyed lmao trumpkins btfo can't handle bantz anyone who doesn't like it is literally just mad about poking fun at the pucci grabber

Can someone translate? I don't speak Arabic.

Let me guess. They never said anything bad about Hilary, like at all.

Also
>Not fat chicks
So Simpsons for typical obese feminist now. Ok.

yeah man really hilarious writing too, didn't feel forced and clunky at all.

So where was the joke?

Actually I don't. What I see is people who own a business and employees of said business expressing their opinions either seriously or just for comedic effect. Hillary emailed Current Year Man just like Trump emails people in the media who might be sympathetic to his cause. I don't see any wrong doing because I'm not a child who gets all his politics and ideas about free speech from a fucking anime imageboard. If liberals can't make silly cartoons about their beliefs then neither can the other side. How free is that? Is nobody being able to say anything because the dumbass public or "consumer" complains on the internet? Is that your woke world, champ?

You know why nobody is going to do anything about """""""""""propaganda""""""""""". Because everyone fucking does it. Even nerds on the internet make up an exaggeration of events or people to put across their message. Propaganda WORKS. And that's not always a bad thing. Life isn't a video game so being all "i'm an edgy diamond dog rebel against propaganda muh solidus muh deep post modern commentary" is stupid. Even Kojima's ramblings about free speech, patriotism, nationalism, and other things are a form of propaganda.

simpsons went to shit when they stopped hiring harvard graduates on their writing staff.

Simpsons has ALWAYS been libshit leftie propaganda because Matt Groening is the biggest libshit kike.

Ebin senpai

Kojima is the polar opposite of a weeaboo, he's a japanese guy obsessed with Western shit

Trump is literally hitler

he needs to be stopped at all costs, Hillary is a woman and a democrat

she is clearly going to be the best president in history.

We need to stop talking about her foreign policy record especially
regarding the middle east, Trump is going to make it hard for people to
illegally enter the united states that's literally no different from the
nazi's.

Trump is a misogynist which means that he has a pathological hatred of
women he will bring back pay inequality for women and sign laws that
force them to quit their jobs when they are married or have babies.

Donald Trump literally hates black people he will bring back slavery.
People who are supporting Trump are literally committing hate crimes we
need to identify these people and target them.

We need to to stop talking about Hillary's relationship with Saudi
Arabia it's a whole different country there it's their culture to
oppress women and kill homosexuals trying to impose our values on them
would be racist, Trump wants to kill or deport all muslims in the US
it's no different from the holocaust I literally cant even right now
Trump makes me sick.

Their writing staff is a revolving door of low-level creative types looking to pad their resumes with a Simpsons credit.they couldn't do it any better than the writers of MAD magazine or SNL could. Bad luck to whoever got caught when you went in with the kidnappers i spose

it always had leftist tone but at least there was a point when it was funny

>Season 28

I hope the nukes do start flying so this abomination can finally be stopped.

You're shit at this, user.

Eh, Sideshow Bob Roberts is a great example of no-partisan parody. Also Bob's speech at the end of the episode is probably the GOAT.

"the worst is yet to come"

not possible.

>being this butthurt over Putin joke

Further proof that Russian shills are on Cred Forums, and OP is one.

ok

Old Simpsons: Lisa is an annoying liberal know it all that everyone hates

Neo-Simpsons: Lisa i the voice of reason and is always right