lmgtfy.com/?q=spartacus big titted actress
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Mark Antony's death still hurts me.

excellent thread

console*

C O N S O L E O F R O M E

>"It's been an honor serving with you Sir."
>"Was it?"

I literally cry every time. That smile just gets me.

Where can I find some good rips of this show? The ones I found on TPB are either really shitty quality or way too fucking big

A WOMAN???

I'm glad Vorenus eventually got his life back together and became a surgeon.

TRUE ROMAN BREAD FOR TRUE ROMANS

SHAME ON THE HOUSE OF PTOLEMY

>way too fucking big
>really shitty quality
no

They were EITHER one of those two

I HAVE A FWEND IN WOME BY THE NAME OF... BIGGUS DICCCUS

>HE WAS A CONSOLE OF ROME

I don't get it, did the Romans have video games back then?

consul

>no jokes around

kill yourself

I can have half the whores in Nabo for that price, and their mothers!

It has nothing to do with video games, it's from the latin "consolidare" which means to bring together as a whole.

He's saying the Pompey was a great leader of Rome who brought people together.

FOR SUCH BARBARITY

no, consul was a very specific governmental seat in the senate, its basically the highest ranking office, typically there would be two consuls serving together for each year.

pompey happened to be consul when ceaser crossed the rubicon

Shut up nerds

woah pretty harsh

I was trying to meme on his meme consul is actually from "consulere" which means to consult

Is that Mance Raider?

I fucking hate brainless 90's born pieces of shit like you.

Just finished this show yesterday, it was so good, why did it have to get cancelled?

yes

Because I was the guy bullying you in school and fucking your girlfriend, nerd.

*rayder

Too expensive, HBO pulled the plug while they were shooting series 2 which why the last 4 episodes appear rushed

No I think it's a Rider.

back then hbo had no foresight and poor leadership, they were under the illusion that nobody bought dvd sets. also it was co funded by the bbc who pulled out and took their money with them. ironically its budget back then is pretty standard today.

jokes on you I didnt have a girlfriend

Why does this meme exist, lads? I love this show

You wish cunt. I've been married 10 years and you're wasting your youth on here.

HBO relied on their new movies every Saturday to bring in the cash. You cant do that today with the garbage Hollywood churns out.

HBO cares more about its original programing than in years past.

usually these turn into comfy rome discussion threads, idk what happened here

>married
lmao!!!

Kids like Started coming here.

Take me home Pullo
Yes, I know we are in Egypt and we are on the run but we can avoid any guard posts, board a ship get back to the Aventine with no fuss
did I mention that I'm dying
That's not an issue?, great
How long do you think it will take, a couple of weeks? .. not a problem
Death can wait
Remember to tell Octavian that I didn't make it, cheers

haha how does it feel to get cucked

this entire site is dead

the entire world is overrun with idiotic faggots

What's to lose when her family is loaded and she has no self-confidence?

(quiet) A Consul of Rome.

Shut up nerd

SHAME

>They say that do they? How very witty of them
>I trust an education in these subtleties will begin shortly

Why was Bosco the best character?

>Bosco

kys

Posco

ATIA CAN YOU PLEASE STOP BEING A WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORE

I mean, pick either one of those. You can't find the perfect rip.

atia was based as fuck, only young octavian and mark antony were better

>atia with a whip in her hand ready to whip the naughty octavia on her ripe young arse
>not even one fucking lash

Dropped.

>My wife's son?

PASCA!!

Marc Antony is a hero. He would have made a much better first Imperator.

HE'S NOT FIT TO LEAD ROME

And yet here you are shitposting on Cred Forums

You don't really believe that.

*tips*

disgruntled italians burnt down the huge sets and it would have been too costly to rebuild them

>THIRTEEN!

...and Pullo was a good friend

That fire was Jewish lightning, the studio was facing bankruptcy
Most of the sets for Rome were torched but sets from classic movies like Ben Hur were left untouched.
Handy eh?

WHAT ABOUT THE THEVEN ATHTHATHTINTH FROM THETHAREA?

>all these newfags

You know what she's called?

Spartacus > Rome

May the gods ram COCK IN ASS in everyone ITT

there's no accounting for that kind of shit taste user, kys

>yes
>I would like to see this very much

>no town caller webms

But he was a terrible and irresponsible politician.

When's this set? The afterlife?

mars

Was Brutus in the wrong, Cred Forums?

Well, why not just get 3/4 of the whores then, and no mothers with their old, cashed-out pussy?

Ray Stevenson revealed the final grim direction the series would have headed in.

“Bruno [Heller] once did outline a story that he was going to start the whole series with,” Stevenson said. “An 88-year-old Pullo going down to the riverside by Vorenus’ tomb, or sarcophagus, pouring wine on it, taking a sword out while sitting there on the banks, looking at the glistening river, and committing suicide.

“And as he has his face hit the sand on the banks, a fish jumped out of the water, and the silver light on the fish caught the sword, which brought us right into that first battle with Lucius Vorenus and [Titus Pullo] where he breaks ranks.”

As according to Stevenson, the final scenes of the series would have eventually explained this fate as the relationship between Octavian, who is only a child when Rome starts, and Pullo becomes clear.

Says Stevenson, “The reason was that the only person on the planet who [knows] the Emperor Augustus to be human, who was Octavian, is Pullo. And Pullo’s the only one who has that memory of him or that life. And basically, [Augustus] asks him to. Nobody else could kill him. But at that stage, Octavian is obviously in his paranoid imperial sort of thing, and Pullo is the last tie to that time when he was a boy. It’s genius.”

Even though this sequence was obviously cut from what became the eventual Rome pilot, this was apparently the ending that Heller always had in mind, and where the series would have eventually built to if it had been allowed to move on past Antony and Cleopatra, and into the actual era of Pax Romana—not to mention the New Testament.

“But they didn’t want to shoot it because they didn’t want to give the ultimate, ultimate, ultimate end away,” Stevenson said. “But it was a genius way of going. I mean Bruno’s mind is just—well Bruno Heller, he’s brilliant.”

It is a shame that we never were able to cross the narrative Rubicon that far into the original vision for the series. Still, with every other show seeming to come back these days, hope might spring eternal for those who’ve pledged allegiance to the 13th Legion.

wew lad

THIRTEEN

Both perfect and flawed no comparison would sway me in either way.

They hadn't invented the abacus yet, so they couldn't into proper pussy accounting.

QUICK AS BOILED ASPARAGUS

its from John Carter, best part of the movie was when it shows ciaran hinds. i was watching this and was so happy to see my man Caesar back on screen. Then fucking Marc Antony walks in as Caesars characters top general. the movie is pretty blase overall but worth watching for the reunion of our boys alone.

ALL MOCKING OF THE JEWS AND THEIR ONE GOD IS TO BE KEPT TO AN APPROPRIATE MINIMUM

HE WAS CONSUL OF ROME YOU RAT FU..

VORENUS, GET IN HERE! SO YOUR WIFE CHEATED ON YOU, HUH? WELL, I DON'T GIVE A FU...

WHO ATE ALL THE GABAGOOL?

IF ONLY ALL OF ROME HAD JUST ONE NECK.

Was this scene cut from the uk version? I know a few episodes were cut and overall it was trimmed down but I don't remember any of this.

I thought Caesar was dead by the time the Egypt storyline started?

>John Carter
I'll watch that later, cheers

different kind of shows senpai, thats like comparing the wire to jeopardy, one is pure kino the other is fun tv to turn your brain off

Caesar has just been presented with Pompey's head and he ain't to happy about it

Maybe it was because they were trying to wrap things up quickly in s2, but I've always felt Pullo's story about Egypt and the fate of Caesarion was just a tissue of lies

Things could come to a head easily between him and Octavian if it were discovered

Or, even though they made her out to be a twit in the show, Livia could discover it first and perhaps blackmail Pullo

That woman took a surprise cock like a champ, helped her tits were bloody fantastic.

>Augustas was pretty much the GOAT of GOATs
>"Marc Antony would have been better"

baka u pleb

Only 6 people know about Caesarion's parentage
Cleo, dead
Her hand maiden, dead
The maid, probably dead
Vorenus, dead
Pullo, he's not going to put his son's life at risk
Caesarion, if he blabs he deserves all he gets
Livia has no real chance of finding out, she's not the schemer Robert Graves makes out in I'Claudius

besides Octavian is Caesar's adopted son and heir
The Senate approve of him and they arn't going depose him for a kid who claims to be Caesar's bastard child with an Egyptian sorceress

ROOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMEEEEEE

Why does everyone shit on S2? I through it was miles better than S1 apart from the rushed ending

Fairly good visuals and interesting plot (at least its something different, not a sequel or god awful soft reboot). Good performances from the supporting cast. Hope you enjoy it friend.

what was the actresses name again?

>Vorenus, dead

I think it's more thematically appropriate for Vorenus to die, but pretty much everyone involved says if they ever continue the series he's still alive

Vorenus in series 1 is a noble character, in series 2 he's a Turbo Autist and general asshole
Pullo has to pick up the pieces and remain good friend even when he gets treated like shit

what show

Empire

His wife killed herself and he was pissed about his wife's son no shit he's going to be an asshole.

He was about to kill her, she took matters into her own hands so his high levels of guilt / remorse / grief is misplaced
Series 2 Vorenus was a dick to just about every one he encountered apart from Mark Anthony

You don't know what he was going to do and she would have deserved it anyway.

He was gone for years and his denars weren't going back so it's acceptable to think maybe she'd move on but fucking her sister's husband and leeching off them whilst adding another mouth is a shitty move.

>You don't know what he was going to do

Why did Season 2 have to be so much worse than Season 1?

>less historical drama, more hamfisted soap opera
>bad pacing that just gets worse in the second half
>replaced Octavian's fantastic actor with a merely decent one
>Vorenus is inconsistently characterized, the writers couldn't decide if he jumped off the deep end or not with the whole crimelord thing
>lacks S1's narrative focus on Julius Caesar's rise and death, which the whole first season was about from start to end

Who else /Lepidus/ here?

>yfw Barry was a Zionist jew all along

SPARKPLUGS ARE A JEWISH CONSPIRACY TO CONTROL GLOBAL TRAFFIC

You touch it with a needle

Who was in the wrong here?

the writers got the wrap it up signal from the bosses about half way through writing S2 and had to compress two seasons into six episodes.

Anthony
Blackens his eyes with soot
Worships cats and dogs

>hadn't invented the abacus yet
>use of the abacus historically verified from 600 BCE but is probably much older

I wrote this thread exactly one time I can't remember how many years ago during the period I was watching this show but I never thought it would be a meme.

A man holding a knife calmly alone.

He did nothing wrong.

AIDF pls go

Why did romans love killing themselves so much? It seems like everyone in the show except Caesar and Pompey decided to go on their own terms
>Cato/Scipio killed themselves
>Niobe killed herself
>Cicero basically killed himself
>Servilia and her slave maid killed themselves
>Brutus killed himself
>Antony and Cleopatra killed themselves

Servilia was supposed to have more plot.

It's the culture and all about personal honor. Notice how in Godfather 2 the penguin from Toy Story 2 kills himself?

Suicide back then didn't have the moral baggage that religion has placed upon it
It was a honorable political thing to do if you backed the wrong side like Cato
If there was shame like Niobe
Or to humiliate and curse an opponent in Servillia's case

lmgtfy.com/?q=spartacus big titted actress

>ywn see through your hot sister's amateurish attempts to seduce you in exchange for information and then fuck her anyway

They accepted death more, they saw themselves as a small part of a bigger picture, and people died a lot younger so death was just part of the culture. It's not like modern times where everyone smart realizes that everything is pointless and life is all that matters.

I actually don't want to fuck my sister.

You might need help

THIRTEENTH

>and people died a lot younger
They really didn't, especially amongst the upper class.

The average age of death was much lower because of high infant mortality. If you lived to adulthood you wouldn't die that much younger than you would today. Some Roman Emperors ruled in their 80s and 90s. There are quite a few historically documented centennials in Roman history.

Augustus died when he was 75, and that was probably from poison.

We'll obviously the rich have always lived longer but shit like disease took a lot more young people than it does today per capita.

A rich guy living to his 70s-90s in roman times could easily live to 90s-110s with modern technology, and the plebs were killed much younger than your average chap today from dumb shit like dissentary and fever.

I don't want to fuck my sister either.
Maybe if she was hot.

Vorenus wife kills herself after cucking him when he was killing gauls.
His daughters are sold to receive the biggus dickus for months.

Titus Andronicus went bananas for less.

I've put off watching Rome because it was cancelled. Is it wrapped up by the end or are there a lot of loose ends?

Let me tell you about your father...

another thing the ancients loved was not only killing their enemies, but the families of their enemies as well

sometimes suicide could remove the specter of dishonor from a family and spare the rest to go on

The superior show

They didn't know Jesus yet.

Just watch I Claudius after you've watched Rome

Pay no mind to the barbarians. It's well worth watching.

ATIA OF THE JULII I CALL FOR JUSTICE

>You will never be a roman domina that public humilliates her female rival.
>You'll never kidnap her later and torture/rape her for days.

Why is modern life so boring.

In series 1 MA tells Julius that he far too lenient on Vorenus and in series 2 MA he is doing exactly that

Series 2 Episode 1
Caesar has been murdered and Mark Anthony escapes to Attias home.
>That treacherous bastard, Vorenus must have been paid off, he left us before we got to the senate house

Attia
>He was lured away, the witch Servillia's woman told him an evil tale about his wife

Mark Anthony accepts this with a simple, "oh"

The same way he later calmly accepts that the gold shipment has been stolen and simply commands Vorenus to investigate it

WTF happened to this guy?
In series 1 he was loyal to two people, Julius and himself, Caesar has been murdered and MA accepts idle gossip about a pleb's wife

The gold is stolen potentially throwing a tenuous trimpherate into jeopardy and MA says to the guy in charge of the security to look into it

It's utterly bizarre writing

Wrong. BBC pulled out and HBO didn't want to fund it by themselves

I think they both lead to the same situation, whether he killed her or she killed herself.. He is brain dead and on autopilot at this point.

He wasn't going to kill her
He just naturally gravitates to Roman custom which would have been to kill her but its clear he didnt have it in him. The second she jumps its clear he regrets ever even thinking about it and wouldve forgiven her

I liked it a lot
Each season has its merits I think it comes down to more if you are Julius fan or an Octavian fan
Personally as a massive Octavian I loved Season 2

And she wonders where the incest thing came from

Are you gay, son?

>Americans have never seen their parents naked.

i hate it when americans act like they havent even played with their dads dick a bit. not in a gay way obviously just flopping it about and stuff

BABOONED

PLAYS THE CYMBALS IN VILE NILOTIC RITES

cause Vorenus heavy breathing and gripping a knife is just a prank bro
Bitch wife ain't got no sense of humor, y'all

kek

>sorceress

Wish someone would do a webm of Rome newsreader

like this ?

They needed the money for Doctor WHo, ironically

That's the one

saved

>Marcus Floridus Rubianus

Don't be full of yourself, people have been chanting this for two millennia

The most based character on the show.

Also second based character on the show

rome or spartacus i need something to watch while i eat

Rome for eating, Spartacus when you're naked and vaguely horny at 10:20 PM.

>in series 2 he's a Turbo Autist and general asshole

>Vorenus: You're no coward, but you do have a strong disease in your soul. A disease that will eat away at you - until you die.

>Antony: Really. Hmm. And what is this disease?

>Vorenus: I don't know. I'm not a doctor.

>Antony: No - no you're not. So how can you be so sure of your diagnosis?

>Vorenus: I recognize your symptoms. I have the same sickness.

Fuck you, Vorenus was based in season 1 and 2

It was more honorable to kill yourself than let your enemies capture and enslave you

Does Young Octavian really deserve third, though?

And then there's Caesar himself.

Really, there's a lot of candidates.

XIII!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'll admit I teared up. No shame.

i like the show but that part in particular was cringy

>cringy

Young Octavian got to fuck a slave girl doggystyle as a birthday present and got sloppy desperation sex from his sister.

i guess i can't really blame them considering that kind of cheesy-ness was pretty common back then

That slave girl was the best in the show