Here's what you get when races are diverse

>Here's what you get when races are diverse

what did he mean by this ?

Funny thing about Radcliffe is that irl, he was actually a guy who wanted make friends with the natives and grow a working relationship with them but got fucked hard by native when they carved his skin out alive. Disney's completely 180 changed him into a typical "evil greedy white man!"

Are you telling me movies aren't historically accurate ?

He's telling you they are the complete opposite of reality. Big difference dumbo

In December 1609, Ratcliffe and 14 fellow colonists were invited to a gathering with the tribe of Powhatan Indians. The Powhatans promised the starving colonists would be given corn, but it was a trap. The colonists were ambushed. Ratcliffe suffered a particular gruesome fate: Ratcliffe was tied to a stake in front of a fire. Women removed the skin from his entire body with mussel shells and tossed the pieces into the flame as he watched. They skinned his face last and finally burned him at stake.

really makes u think

SAVAGES! SAVAGES! BARELY EVEN HUMAN!

In the original version he says "their whole disgusting race is a curse". Disney toned it down for the theatrical release, but you can see the uncensored version on youtube.

Why does John Smith have a fucking American accent?

Fucking based Disney hero.

>history was written by white people
>is racist
>white people are the victims

Shocking

It was australian accent sugar tits

Original version is far better imo.
I love this song.

"Diverse" back in the day just meant "several" or "some". Like if you had diverse children, it just meant you had several children rather than several children who were all various mud shades.

Why are white people so evil?

What a fucking way to go. Holy shit.

>Le white people are evil just because they're better at the struggle for resources maymay

We don't commune with nature, and were jealous of the black kings and queens

I sometimes wonder how fucked we all would've been if niggers had discovered the atom bomb and firearms first.

Retards unironically believe that sitting and doing fuckall forever is communing with nature whereas harvesting minerals from the earth and make unheard of uses for them and maximizing the land's ability to produce outrageous amounts of food is not communing with nature.

WE

>outrageous

Exactly the right word. If you rape a woman every nine months for her entire fertile period she'll produce an outrageous number of children.

Doesn't make it ok

You've changed my mind, turning shitholes into fertile farmlands that produce assloads of food is like holocausting the tree nymphs and dryads and like raping Gaia.

Lmao you think Mel is ever going to willingly pretend to be British?

not even vegetarian or hippie/faggy vegan or whatever but
>outrageous amount of food

Let's say we don't get erased in the next two centuries by some atomic war: future generations will always be disgusted by what we're currently doing with the food industry.
It's like the holocaust, except this time it's real and worse in every possible way.

If there's a God, he'll never forgive us for our sins against the animals

In the future the remnants of the United States will probably be turning millions of Africans, Middle-Easterners and Mexicans into soylent green.

Literally every generation has treated animals like garbage. The only difference is countries with large populations have industrialised the practice. I don't know who started this meme that animals were treated well until the advent of factory farming after world war i. All the happened was we started doing it inside buildings instead of on paddocks.

Spoiler image is gore btw but I think it demonstrates how other cultures treat animals.

Modern day American accent is the same as the old British accent. The modern British accent is from Victorian times.

Give it another generation and all meat can be developed through synthetic methods in labs.

You have to go back

He doesn't.

I was raised on a farm and we killed our chiken and pigs ourselves. People from the cities used to think it was cool and "being one with nature" and shit just 2 decades ago. Now they think we were psychopaths. Not kidding.

>jews making films that are anti-white and run counter to what really happened in history

color me shocked!

>I don't know who started this meme that animals were treated well

It's simply the opposite user. We always believed animals were inherently lesser being than humans, now we have the technology and knowledge to know how smart they are, the pain they can perceive, how and what they feel.
There are animals that can reach the intelligence of an 8 years old kid, and we slaughter them to add their meat to the global amount of produced food we aren't even able to consume annually.
...while half of the world is dying of hunger.

It's not about getting some ancient philosophical morality back.
It's about accepting we're either among the biggest hypocrites in history, or simply monsters.

It's easy to benefit from a global factory of death while mostly ignoring it's an awful reality, but if you think the masses would take well how the food industry is currently working (if properly spread through the media and explained in schools), you have even less faith in humanity than me.

I think he meant "their skin's a hellish red and only good when dead."

The noble savage meme has wreaked havoc across the Western World.

He was giving a warning to the viewer about the foolishness of believing any horse-race was a surefire thing when there are so many factors in play.

nice fairy tale OP

never happened

I like your fanfic though

nice

The story of Captain Ratcliffe was documented in an eyewitness account that is included in The Jamestown Adventure: Accounts of the Virginia Colony, 1605–1614 (Real Voices, Real History), edited by Ed Southern.

"...when the sly old King espied a fitting time, cut them all off, only surprised Captain Ratcliffe alive, who he caused to be bound unto a tree naked with a fire before, and by women his flesh was scraped from his bones with mussel shells, and, before his face, thrown into the fire, and so for want of circumspection miserably perished."

It would never have happened. Only Asia, and Europe have that spark for technological advancement. Just look at the rest of the world.

>using china as an example for every culture ever

fuck off.

>food industry
>like the holocaust, except this time it's real and worse in every possible way.
>not even faggy
Yes you are, you are a huge faggy

Truth hurts