What did they mean by this?

What did they mean by this?

Ecuador cut off his internet because Assange has been grooming 8 year olds online.

They mean his internet went down and they're trying not to look incompetent.

Also

Julian Assange has information on paedophiles in the White House

>waaaahhhh cyber espionage is only okay when we do it

>Julian Assange
King Fedora. I wonder what useless, inconsequential information he'll release next...

The world needs to know about Blink 182's UFO knowledge and recipes for really good risotto.

Kek

That's what happens when you get three letters from your ISP demanding you stop torrent comedy central shows.

He should buy his fucking media like a good goyim.

Seriously though it's a pretty good risotto.

Its over for the Hilldog

SAVAGE

Useless cocksucker

Personally I liked all the information on the poll rigging and media collusion and especially Hillary's support of ISIS and Al Qaeda.

Although it's like getting a leaked email that confirms the sky is blue.

Who really cares at this point anyway.

I'd honestly rather just get some more celebrity nudes.

CHARGE YOUR PHONE
READ YOUR FUCKING EMAILS
christ on a bike, you people disgust me

>the first debate will be a hopeless train crash, the second will just consist of Trump using sideshow techniques that backfire on him

What did he mean by this?

>we have activated the contingency plans
Oh, thank God. What would we do without wikileaks telling us what any reasonable human being would already assume

>Larping

The emails confirm Hillary is like Nixon on steroids and has got her fingers deep in some dangerous and evil pies.

...And no one cares.

Seriously.

You're either on Side A or Side B, and nothing will sway you from that.

What picture did you download user?

Another false alarm from this attention whore.

Eh.

She's not Donald Trump.

I could give a fuck what happens to sandniggers. Literally voting for her solely because Trumpfags are fucking annoying.

She could behead a motherfucker in an ISIS video and she's still got my vote.

>Hillary's support of ISIS and AL Qaeda
Wut

user... think. If it contained "proof" of Clinton's "support" of ISIS and AL Qaeda, she'd be finished. Period.

The fuck are you taking about?

How does just Julian's internet get cut? Was it the whole embassy's? Isn't that a pretty big transgression?

Kelsey Grammar as King Herod.

I'd repost but it's already on this board so I can't.

I figure this is off topic but it's a thread about wikileaks on Cred Forums so who gives a fuck?

>MUH MEDIA BIAS

The emails detail the campaigns knowledge of ISIS and Al Qaeda support provided by their Saudi counterparts, and their ongoing discussions to limit this support because of the blow back possibilities.

>She'd be finished

Why?

The U.S. launched an air raid on SAA troops to support ISIS troop advancements. No one gave a shit.

ISIS openly brag on twitter of securing U.S. Military air drops from "moderates" they are openly aligned with.

Netflix is running a pro-Al Qaeda documentary at the moment.

The White House openly finances and trains Jihadist organizations in Aleppo that behead children.

No one cares. No one gives a fuck.

Do you? I don't.

That's just how these things work.

You are either on Side A or Side B, my man.

See >She could behead a motherfucker in an ISIS video and she's still got my vote.

>and no one cares

what went wrong

I'm not an American I usually don't give two shits about what's happening over there, but Clinton is a fucking mad cunt who wants to start something with Russia and that shit means my country will be fucked in the middle of it, so yeah, I'm not really all zany for her to become the president.

This

Clinton has been involved in countless war crimes and she's a murderer and a rapist and she's actually a Russian spy.

Prove wrong. You cannot.

The general public don't care at all, does anyone care that Reagan made Al Qaeda in the first place?

"Support" comes in the form of complacency, Clinton will stop at nothing to erode Assad's control even if it means Syria becomes durka paradise just like Libya becoming the new failed state

>The U.S. launched an air raid on SAA troops to support ISIS troop advancements. No one gave a shit.

OYYYYYYYYY VEY IT WAS ON ACCIDENT WE DINDU NUFFIN

Don't forget Saudi Arabia buying 3000 anti tank missiles from the US and then passing it on to the "moderate" rebels and guess who ends up with that shit?

Well, Trump, I suppose.

If you had some establishment stooge like Rubio or Kasich running, the media could probably work people up in to enough of a mild frenzy that they'd pretend to give a shit and come out in support of a more "moderate" option like those two.

But since Trump Is Literally Hitler, he's seen as a more dangerous option than Literally Nixon.

Deep down inside, you know that ultimately neither of them are going to make any significant alterations to your life. You just go along with the hype train so you feel like you have some control over your fate.

lost his internet access after torrenting new episodes of westworld.

We all know that America rigs Haitian politics but material proof is a nice thing to have, not that any now living person is willing to use it.

>Deep down inside, you know that ultimately neither of them are going to make any significant alterations to your life.

Hillary will make the world demonstrably worse. She'll shield the upper echelon before the next recession hits.

>user... think. If it contained "proof" of Clinton's "support" of ISIS and AL Qaeda, she'd be finished. Period.

Huh. Really makes u think.

>tinfoil intensifies

I'm curious, when was the last time you had a job? Also, what will you do when Hillary wins in a landslide?

Meh, we weathered the 2008 crash and the Iraq War.

I don't think the powers that be will let her go all out with Russia or China. Just lots of pushing and shoving. Hell, the military build ups might stimulate the economy. Always an upside user.

God fucking damn it

If he's larping it's a pretty fucking good prediction.

The first two debates were moderate and exactly on the day he predicted some Wikileaks shit is going down.

>hey goize, I have some super secret insider knowledge and Donald Trump is definitely the best candidate for President

>Last time you had a job

I've never been unemployed since reaching the age of employment.

>Also, what will you do when Hillary wins in a landslide?

Probably spam pictures of crying dudes on Cred Forums for a bit.

I'm curious; When was the last time a woman talked to you outside of work or school?

Why are you quoting me?

Why are you Larping on a Fingolian Cross Hatching Relay Network?

>apart
>apart

The fedoras here have absolutely no knowledge of foreign policy or anything past the Bush Administration

I love this place

Wait, people are not for Julian Assange? Are you guys idiotic?

Cred Forums can't be anti-law now

18*

Underrated

>not using Mega

Cred Forums can be anything their party tells them to be.

See Tee Argh. They don't do it for free.

And if you do anything for free, you're probably idiotic.

>drop 50000 bombs on isis
>make a mistake, one bombing mission goes awry and indirectly helps isis
THEY SUPPORT ISIS

really makes you think

0/10

she will import like a million exploding rapists you dipshit

In the history of the U.S., has there ever been a bigger group of cucks than Trumpets?

>Support Saudi Arabia and Jihadists

>That's about it.

Really doesn't make you think all that much, unless you have a vested interest in Syria.

Seriously user, get out and have a walk around in the fresh air. Maybe put in that application at McDonald's...Go in a shake the managers hand. Think about signing up for Tinder (just swipe right constantly, you're bound to hit something eventually).

There is more to life than caring about whether Some old person that isn't one of your grandparents gets a civil service job ahead of another person who isn't one of your grandparents.

Hell, you'll probably be less tightly wound and angry if you at least waste the best years of your life masturbating to traps or watching Westworld.

I'm not American so it doesn't really matter to be.

Sorry user.

Bernie Bro's.

your whole family desu