Older sister finally convinces you to watch her favourite movie or an episode of her favourite show with her

>older sister finally convinces you to watch her favourite movie or an episode of her favourite show with her
>she spends the entire time looking at you and watching for your reactions than actually focusing on the bloody show

EVERY. FUCKING. TIME.

Gf and sister do that shit. It's like they want to impress you. Be grateful faggot.

>she watches your crotch for a reaction for the whole two hours

It's hard to study the plot desu

>sister watches hannibal because hugh dancy makes her panties wet
>has her hands over her face for half of each episode because it's too gory

Grateful for what? Tbhh id rather have a girlfriend

>you're seeing it for the first time
>they know it very well
>you're upset that they aren't giving the same attention to it that you are

With this retarded demand for equality in even trivial things, I have to ask: Are you a Berniebro?

I didn't watch breaking bad until my gf insisted. Usually I show her shit... the effort is what counts God damn.

>sister is obviously turned on by Hugh dancy
>she casually mentions that he kind of looks like me in mid conversation

G-guys, should I be excited? How can I play my cards right without freaking her out or getting kicked out if things go wrong?

>gf

I hate that people like you exist. Why can't I get a gf

Because you're an insufferable cunt who whines about shit instead of taking action

Sometimes I wonder the same thing but then remember that I never even tried.

But when my sister gets me to watch something she just sits on her phone and doesn't even pay attention.

Not that user that replied... the original user. God damn man... your original post is the reason. Reevaluate yourself.

Even if it's your sister... she's just trying to show you shit she likes.

tell her you bet you have a bigger cock than hugh dancy that way she'll start thinking about his cock and your cock together
it's foolproof

I really do hate this but it's because they want to feel validated. If you like the film then it means that they must have good taste and they got to make you smile so I can at least empathize with their need to do this.

The best course of action is to just outright tell them to watch the movie or, if you're too autistic, to just smile or laugh every time they look over and expect you too. To be honest I'd rather have someone who watched me after recommending a movie to me than my friend who always gets me to watch 'funny' videos with me and laughs and turns towards me every time I'm supposed to laugh at the 'funny' bits.

Yep. This user gets it.

>complaining because people are interested in you

>Watch a movie with my mom
>Has to constantly explain shit and remind her what happened in the movie

look at this overly self conscious insecure eejit

>what a movie with mom
>wants to know everything that's going to happen instead of just shutting up and watching for 5 minutes

At least you have a mom.

Checked.

>suggest a movie my mom would like
>she says we should watch it together
>spend entire movie on edge because I don't have a good relationship with mummy, we never talk because we have too many conflicting interests, opinions, and a rough time growing up

My dad does this and I fucking hate it.

She wants to watch a movie with you, your relationship can't be that broken. My mom always excuses herself 20 minutes in to go the bathroom and just goes back to her room

lmfao my cousin does that

i refuse to look back to try and change that behavior desu

Looking back is literally the way to stop them from doing it, though.

I do the same thing desu senpai

Do you at least get to smell her feet or give her foot masages?

No, just backrubs

>watching movie with sister
>sex scene comes on