Westworld New Thread

Stop Bullying and Raping My Precious Doloresfu Edition

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/westworld/comments/57xer2/women_in_westworld/?st=iue4rx41&sh=01cc2b0f
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bicameralism_(psychology)
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>post yfw Bernard 's son died from being shot by a white cop

>tfw you'll never pick it up

Bernard is DEFINITELY a host, and you're a retard if you think otherwise at this point.

Also if you still think William = the Man in Black you should kys.

Be less obvious with your shilling for this poorly made show.

>William = the Man in Black
How is that even possible?

So, dinosaurs? That roar didnt come from just those cult dweebs. Plus it was shot as such.

goddamn did I miss the other thread, I have so many questions, literally feel fucking retarded after watching that episode

Anyway next episode all guests will be taken out of the park and everything's shut down for maintenance, right?

Guys which rips do you download for quality, I'm used to shaanig for size but I can't unsee the shit quality lately. Is HEVC-PSA rips the best size-quality ratio? They have 1080p 6ch rips in hevc.
Kinda sad there seems to be only one x265 ripper doing decent quality

>tfw posting in 5 westworld threads right now

is this sequel to lost?

hey guys this show is pretty cool, we should make some more threads about it

fuck off I just saw the episode and there's only one other thread up with like ten posts

Reminder that Westworld is set on Mars

>x265
>quality

pick one

nice bait but x265 is a more efficient version than h264 you fucking retard, it's just that the uploaders choose low-size over quality because they're retarded

let me rephrase then

>most x265 rips
>quality

as some extra info, I'm encoding my h264 rips on my hard disc to x265. Take a h264 movie of 4.37GB (seems to be a common size), encode it to x265, there's no quality loss and you gain over 2GB diskspace.

why would you feel retarded for not knowing the answers to the unanswered questions the show has posed?

there's too much of 'em, I feel like I have to rewatch every episode to make sense of shit, but I might get pissed if I do that and don't get any wiser

how can people be this retarded

got some comparison screenshots?
also, 4gb is quite low for quality, 7-9gb rips is where, imo, the quality stops improving that much

>push stupid theory
>and if you believe this stupid theory that got debunked in the recent episode you should kill yourself
loving the irony of this complete idiot.

unfortunately no, I delete the old rips when I'm done encoding obviously.

7-9GB for 720p seems like overkill, I think you mean that size for 1080p rips. I never download that size, I still have a bandwidth cap in my retarded country.

>Ford promises a more mature storyline in comparison to Sizemore's
>its literally Bone Tomahawk

Yeah, it seems like the new writers didnt know what to with what Jonathan Nolan left them

they showed anthony hopkins while young? kek I need to rewatch

>Yeah, it seems like the new writers didnt know what to with what Jonathan Nolan left them

>what Jonathan Nolan left them

how's that then?

>I'm encoding my h264 rips on my hard disc to x265
>there's no quality loss

There is.

Well I don't see it, are you using a magnifying glass or something

>they showed anthony hopkins while young? kek I need to rewatch

It honestly wasn't that bad.

That's a difference between that and 'no quality loss'. Point taken though.

Why were Milkman and Trevor from GTAV still raiding Delores's home when they were retired for being defective in episode 1?

If bernard was a host how would it even make sense for Ford to be his creator when Ford clearly showed that he doesnt want them to be sentient in this episode. It would make more sense for arnold to be his creator

WILLIAM = MEN IN BLACK FAGS BTFO
Did you kill yourself already for thinking up something so retarded?

They reverted the patch that made the milkman remember past builds

this was in episode 3? wtf, damn my attention span

Its too bad that its now painfully obvious who the MiB is though

if you haven't seen from a previous thread, they're pushing that he is still someone else and there are different timelines

jesus wept desu, nothing will satisfy them

Good example of most theoryfags

what?

So who was retired along with Delores's dad? If I remember correctly two hosts went into cold storage.

fuck you I didn't drop any theories here, what's your problem

I can't blame him, its was during Ford's pseudo-scientific/philosophical ramblings on consciousness

Only Walter was retired. And he was replaced to keep the Teddy x Dolores narrative in place.

William = Ford

Start paying attention you dips

>make up retarded theory
>get BTFO next episode
>make up next retarded theory
>get BTFO next episode
Will you ever learn?

who = who?

Ford = Man in Black

Stay angry ya yip

Even though they look different and have totally different personalities.

Dolores = Man in Black = Lawrence
Fucking pay attention next time and stop looking at your phone, millenial nu-male cuck.

>character gives a book to another character
>the book is symbolic of the themes of the show, as if the writers think the viewers are brain dead monkeys

Of course it has to be Alice in Wonderland too

>Only Walter was retired.

No, GROWING BOY was also sent to the land of misfit toys

>millenial nu-male cuck.

It's obvious to everyone who the millennial is.

>>millenial nu-male cuck.
>It's obvious to everyone who the millennial is.
this, fucking kids

You forgot your frog, faggot.

Man in Black = Bernard

It's in the fucking name..

Is sci-fi really that niche in America? It's like people have never read or watched anything sci-fi before.

Westworld is copying aspects of Dollhouse beat for beat and that was only five years ago.

Wills' wife's son is Bernard. He loved the place so much he wanted to raise his wife's son to be director the park some day

>MIB
>Teddy
>and now William

Why is Dolores such a whore?

GROWING BOY IS Walter, idiot.
Trevor wasn't retired.
Walter was replaced to keep the narrative intact.

The ideas are coming from the internet, not the American show.

>as if the writers think the viewers are brain dead monkeys
Can't really blame them looking at these threads and the rest of the internet.

Rat Hooker a qt

>>its literally Bone Tomahawk
I think it's more like Apocalypse now.

Oh. I'm retarded.

so do the park administrators know about the Man in Black or not

The show has been nothing but setting up bullshit mysteries specifically designed for idiotic speculation.

did you even watch episode 2
to answer your question, yes they are fully aware of him

Yes, they know.

Will Dolores ever appear naked?

Why is she clothed when getting repaired, etc?

oh right I forgot lol, what about the gang in ep3

>le gentlemen needs something more highbrow.
Then fuck off if you're above it all.

We haven't seen her get repaired because we've literally never seen her get hurt in any way.
If you think her sessions with Bernard is her getting repaired then you're as retarded as Will=MiBfags.

Either guests or they were wearing iron armor

It's implied MIB scalped her.

When Westworld is considered high brow then I'm sure as shit gonna rain on the parade.

Ok so i watched ep 3 but how was MiB = william disproved?
Were they on screen at the same time or something?

>It's implied MIB scalped her.
What part of
>we've literally never SEEN her get hurt in any way
don't you understand, numbnuts?

>r/iamverysmart
you're posting on Cred Forums you pseudo-intellectual piece of shit

>Ok so i watched ep 3 but how was MiB = william disproved?
>Ok so i watched ep 3
Clearly, you didn't.

I love theoryfags so much, they're incompetency during arguments is fascinating

I really like this show but every episode I have thousands question (mostly about maintenance which must be insanely complicated) and it kinda ruins watching it.

So are you butthurt that I don't like your shitty show or what? Also hilarious usage of the word pseudo-intellectual considering that's the backbone of Westworld.

>maintenance
most of your questions will be answered by "a host does that job disguised as a beat up local who cannot speak"

Delores gains consciousness through memory, partly the memory of MiB raping her. This makes her change the storyline and run away, leading her to end up at Williams camp.

what are you doing in a thread of a "shitty show" besides exposing your own butthurt and being a sad bastard? Do you think you're impressing anyone here

That's because the writers know they can be lazy and stupid people will fall all over themselves trying to fill in the gaps.

Do you think you're impressing anyone by defending Westworld? Are you so delusional that you can't have people poking legitimate holes in something you like?

>we've literally never SEEN her get hurt in any way

she got shot this episode
the MiB is playing with a knife when implying rape
she reports to bernard being repaired and cleaned

we only haven't seen her get repaired

>all my questions must be answered within the episode
That's not how buildup works

>poking legitimate holes
The only legitimate complaint you've voiced is that it's just piling mysteries on top of mysteries.
Everything else you've said can be summed up with
>it's shit because I don't like it

>the MiB is playing with a knife when implying rape
Anyone who actually thinks MiB raped Dolores is a fucking idiot. MiB isn't after poon. He's after the maze. That's his drive.

The "rape" is a red herring.

More like why the fuck can't they find a wandering robot when they are all tagged and there are cameras in the park and why the fuck do they send two people to walk around for miles when they can just send some sort of automated pick up for it. And that's the tippy top of the iceberg.

>she got shot this episode
She didn't.
She remembered getting shot, but wasn't.
Implying violence and telling someone she got hurt mean literally jackshit.

i'm just here talking about a show I enjoy, while you're here crying

>they can't beam to any point on the land
>can't use a vehicle that would stick out like a sore thumb to guests
>automated pick up on rough terrain wouldn't go well
youre right about the camera thing though

>Will Dolores ever appear naked?
maybe watch first scene of first episode instead of looking at your phone

Terrible acting all around, every scene so far has been clumsy and heavy-handed exposition, there's no stakes, sloppy and lazy world-building, the direction of the story is so ambiguous that literally anything can happen, I could keep going but why discuss television on a television board when you can just contribute to the endless advertisements for it right?

>The "rape" is a red herring.
Just dropped in to this thread to see if you fucking idiots were ready to accept this yet. I'm glad you are personally user but these threads are full of the stupidest fucks on Cred Forums I'll try again next week.

He mentions it the next day as the last bit of fun before he has things to take care of, so he wont see her for a while. Then he focuses on the map.
Either way that whole scene doesn't end well for Delores which was what i was saying to the bloke above.

What is this? People keep posting it I dont get it

Kill yourself you fucking add piece of shit.

The way it was filmed made me think it was repeating the event over a couple of days.

>First day she kills milkman, then gets shot
>Second day she kill Milkman, then runs away

She's making choices based on her memory of the previous events in the story

it's part of Dolores "script", she comes into town goes to the general store leaves and as she's packing her horse she always drosp that can on the floor.

That's all speculation based on lazy writing. If you believe that humanity has evolved to a point where they can accurately replicate human tissue but we still need to physically track down stray robots individually I don't really know what to say to you.

>can't tell exactly what is going to happen after 3 episodes
>it's shit

its a fucking television show mate a lecture from you about the levels of fictional technology would just make me laugh.

He apologized to her for not being able to see her that night.

He probably only scalped her the night before but there's no doubt he has raped her before.

>no doubt he has raped her before
He's been going for 30 years and is searching for a hidden level, I have no doubt in my mind he has banged Teddy a few times or even one of the horses

how did william = MIB get debunked

>Single out and rephrase one aspect of an argument as if that somehow proves your point

I would spend the entire night repeatedly raping her over and over and over lmao

Yes, but I'm afraid most of my (dumb) questions will never be answered.

For example: we saw this episode 3d printing of eye. So how do hosts see exactly? Eye is very complicated organ and in order to work it also needs to be connected to brain by nerves. So do hosts have everything I mentioned? It must be pretty advanced and expensive technology to make something like that.

Or dumb question: What happens when host cum inside hooker? Does she goes clean herself because it would be disgusting for other guest to have sex with her after previous guest. Or does she have to wait to be cleaned by people who control park? How often do they make maintenance?

It's a bad television show and a large example of that is the obvious lack of thought and effort put into it.

bernard is 100% a replicant, the whole backstory thing with his dead son lacked any subtlety

>post yfw Bernard's son died from drowning when he let him go in the pool

>the retarded theories never end
Keep em' coming

Almost fell asleep watching this episode

Delores has gone through numerous changes in her thirty years at the park. It would go against what they've told us for her to have the exact same behavior and storyline thirty years ago.

>Westworld hyping up
>brand new Red Dead coming coming

Is this the time for a new golden age of Western themed media?

Bernard = Host with Arnold's consciousness

ORRRR Arnold=MiB

reddit.com/r/westworld/comments/57xer2/women_in_westworld/?st=iue4rx41&sh=01cc2b0f

Did you take too many sleeping pills again Grandpa?

Will their "someday" dream ever come true? Why did Ford made Teddy to a cuck?

No. Go back to Cred Forums you fag.

So was that the smoke monster in the desert or a polar bear?

no, it was shit, because everything looks fake if you know they're bots, so the feeling of fear disappears from the viewer, it's interesting if you think about it, but in reality it sucks because the cowboy storyline was boring shit in this episode.

I have yet to see the new episode, but I wonder, they say you can do anything, does that mean you can just walk up to a woman and she will be forced to accommodate you to fuck her?

>7 Silhouttes
>Magnificent 7
>That new M7 Movie
>Westworld

WESTERN RENAISSANCE NOW

no its her consciousness evolving and her being able to act outside of scripted responses. she saw the 'future', as in predicted what would happen.

They are made to be as realistic as possible.

This episode was shit. This went to shit pretty fast

that means no then.

No, the point was it showed her predicting he would shoot her and then she acted on that prediction. The bots are supposed to be reactive, but this shows she can be proactive, which is a sign of evolution in her cognition and primitive sentience.

That theory was based around the idea that William's storyline was taking place in a different time period. But his interactions with Dolores at the end of episode 3 disproves that.

Except they have been extremely lazy about defining the parameters of what they are capable of doing but we're not supposed to think about that because we need to drive up the ratings by watching every episode first and it's just a television show that we're supposed to turn off our brains for anyway.

>that azn techie just didn't want to look at old man boobs and dick

Why do they never show male hosts penis?

Did anyone else think Ford's behavior toward the robots was a complete 180 from the first two episodes?

I think delor will drop teddy because it a part of her anchor that keeps her in the narrative. Shes already dropped daddy, when she drops her narrative love interest she will be free.

They've shown plenty of male host dicks, just not every male host's dick. They also don't show every female host's tits.

PAY ATTENTION FUCKING MILLENIAL REEEEEEEEE

Watch the new episode.
>defining the parameters of what they are capable of doing
That has been explained pretty well. They act as human as possible, they even make adjustments to better fit their situations. They brush off comments from guest that don't fit with the settings. If you walk up to one and just try to fuck it, it will act like it did in this episode, unless it's one of the whores.

No. He views them as his creations. He has nostalgia and all that crap, but they're just robots.

There will be never such a scene like the saloon robbery in episode one. That entrance. That music in harmony with the action. That pscyho girl shooting up the place. That camerawork and cuts. Absolute kinography.

It adds nothing to the storyline, but that few minutes is the only worthwhile thing that will come out from this show.

The rest of the season we will only get lame exposition, x character's muh traumatic past, le epic twist and Dolores looking concerned into the camera(she is a qt tho).

They specifically said that Hopkins doesn't like covering them up because they have no modesty which would be interesting to explore from an audience perspective plus HBO loves nudity and yet they still don't have the balls to do it.

can someone explain the timeline for the gun Dolores uses this episode?
Was it planted in the hay for her? did she do it herself?

Where?

So how would I go about being an Indian?
Would I have to play a white renegade instead or something?

They showed so many dicks in the first episode. watch the fucking show instead of putting it on while you play video games.

When will best character come back?

Also bringing along best girl.

>Stop Bullying and Raping My Precious Doloresfu Edition

her storyline is literally getting raped at the end by host or guest

i'm pretty sure they showed her in ep3 in the flashbacks with face intact

So did a guest get killed by the cultists?

that guy with the lamp

So why did Cred Forums not like the latest episode? I thought it was pretty good.

Both in the next episode.

No, they still haven't explained it well at all, they have consciousness and are independent but stick to a tight daily script, they are supposed to be as real as possible and yet they can get stuck in obvious loops or wander off into the desert, the whole park is supposed to be an immersive experience and yet the hosts just wander up like neon blinking signs advertising the next ride, etc. It's a clusterfuck of contradictions brought about by an ill-defined world.

Different time periods is done after this episode. Dolores wasn't fucked up in the past, William is set in current time.

>female guest
>naturally a lesbian

Ok, so whats up with this horseshit?

I personally thought it was a bit of a step down. Still good just not a groundbreaking. It was setting up shit to go down.

>that guy with the lamp

That was the sherrif, the only guest was chickenshit that ran back to town with the black deputy and the winchester girl that was initially on board then freaked the fuck out and Teddy told her to run.

Nice Bait

what why was the sheriff such a pussy then

stupid fucking girl she could have soloed them all

That comment section LMFAO

I wanna fuck Dolores

so is the show accurate to the book so far

Because you never see male prostitutes

Also addressed in this episode. When black scientist is talking to Hannibal.

You can't not pay attention and then cry about things not making sense.

>Teddy gest estabslished as a faux-main character only to be killed and revealed as host

>still, in later episodes reestabslished as main

Why, why put another boring handsome shitface cunt alongside actual interesting characters. I cheered when he weas killed, but oooohhh no, WE ACTUALLY HAVE A MORE COMPLEX STORY FOR HIM IN MIND

Fuck this shit. This bitch reminds me too much of Cyclops from the X-Men movies. Another prettyboy boring loser.

maybe she's bi-sexual?

>stupid fucking girl she could have soloed them all

I guess she just got too immersed, at least she's not like this faggot

he looks like the guy who's always fucking

fatneckbeard.jpg

>Because you never see male prostitutes

I fucking swear..

>This bitch reminds me too much of Cyclops from the X-Men movies.

>rolls a moralfag
>doesnt get to bum this

umm, b-grade christian slater???????

Do you think guests have ever raped other guests thinking they were hosts?

You're bitching about a show where scripted robots do scripted things. If he is programmed into a new story, how is that bad? It's already been established that hosts get moved around to different storylines over time.

DELET THIS

what was she thinking

anyone else catch her in the flashback? she is a host

user, how often do you think about rape, ballpark figure

its not gay if he's a robot

Because hes a boring goody two shoes.

yes

That's a dumb idea, the whole recurring theme of her character is groundhog day repetition, how its filmed shows it as being repeated days.
she's making choices based on experience not being predictive

>invite girl to westworld
>rape her
>claim host defence

He better be.

Yes! No missing that qt

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahhahhahahahha

Remidner that good looks and charisma compensate for being evil.

Much more often since westworld started.

Programmed. You're somehow too retarded for this show.

Fuck why?????

You never explain why you think Bernard is a host.

Yep, "Hannibal" said to "black scientist" that the have their own programmed consciousness that they latch on to, but we still don't know the parameters of that programming, the limits of their independence, or any of the other things I brought up. But please tell me what I missed when I wasn't paying attention.

fuck. Why are all women such whores? Im going to stop posting threads about her. DELETE Precious Doloresfu

The hosts don't realize they're androids.
The hookerbots likely just wipe themselves off and continue working.
Ford literally says they can cure any disease, so anything the guests possibly catch from Westworld will likely be dealt with on Delos' expense.
The bots are cleaned every reset.

Hang yourself iFaggot

Ok so the man in black is Arnold, yes?

Can anyone quote what the little girl told to him? where he needs to go?

Just kidding , hehe I still love her and want to taste her delicious pussy!

"Follow the Blood Arryro to where the snake lays its eggs." I believe thats it.

That scene in ep.2 all the blood and spooge being hosed from the bots.

>40k a day
>bringing your child ever
It's cheaper to go to a dairy farm considering all you can do with a little bastard is milk cows.

So now that "FUCK!" almost got killed by a host will she finally take a stand and fix the robuts

Why is William such a cuck?
>his wife fucked a bunch of cowboys while she was there
>he doesn't even get a blowie from qt Host who helped him dress

What is it with you and wanting to "taste her delicious pussy" Wtf you say it in every Westworld thread. We get it. Also, shes literally been a mindless fucktoy for decades, her pussy is probably torn apart and reeks of cum 24/7

Stop this shit. Hes not Arnold.

When they do their checks on the bots they specifically ask them what their parameters are. Those can aslo be changed as needed.

They say a few times that it would be no good for them to be 100% human like. Having them too human would also ruin the immersion, you don't really want to rape and murder people. If they were indistinguishable how would first timers get going on quests?
>hey cowboy, are you human or a robot?
of course I'm human. are you human?
>of course I am
do you want to go look for some treasure?
>well I do if you do
sure

then you have 2 newb humans roaming around the dessert

>It's not like my sister didn't ride her share of cowboys
>sister
Wait isn't William married with his sister? He told him something about that this episode iirc

why would you wanna milk cows with your kids, you sick bastard

How do they shrink the people?

Thats wasnt his wife.

have you never seen honey I shrunk the kids? geez man

They are brother in laws

How did security guy get a shrunken piece of the park when he was in the park?

>shrunken piece of the park
what

All of them were dead, they were being cleaned for repairs.

But it was mentioned this episode that Logan's sister is married to William. And Logan told William that his sister rode some cowboy dicks as seen here

I thought he had just gotten married

>That wasnt his wife.
Who, Logan's sister?
Yes, she is.

I literally just watched the episode. I don't know what theories other watchers have, but the man in the flashback looked just like the man in black, only younger, but I guess it's supposed to be Ford. It's obvious though that the man in black is trying to find what's "on top of the pyramid", which Arnold was obsessed with.

tfw two timeline theory disproven

>Having them too human would also ruin the immersion, you don't really want to rape and murder people

That's the exact point of the park friendo.

>mfw

>Will Dolores ever appear naked?
Literally the first scene of the first episode. Do you people read summaries online instead of actually watching the damn thing?

Have you read the theories being posted here?
It's obvious no one actually watches this show.

You should look into the concept of shilling and bait

>I don't know what theories other watchers have, but the man in the flashback looked just like the man in black, only younger, but I guess it's supposed to be Ford.

is there any reason you didn't make a screencap of the picture of both Arnold and ford?

Ford (episode 2): "They come here to discover who they are"
Ford (episode 3): "They come here to do things they can't do outside"

He's full of shit, isn't he?

Also what's that medallion on his shirt?

Feel bad for Teddy in that new storyline. He needs to recruit very high leveled Guests into his party to ever be able to defeat Wyatt. The party is ep3 didn't even make it past the initial mobs. Not sure what Ford was thinking.

>Also what's that medallion on his shirt?

Inconsequential

I thought the man on the left was the man in black because he looks really like Ed Harris

Maybe Ford and MIB are brothers? or MIB is a clone of Ford?

>yfw you realize ford was the villain all along

>Ford (episode 2): "They come here to discover who they are"
No, he said "They're not looking for a story that tells them who they are, they already know who they are. They're here because they want a glimpse of who they could be."

It was obvious from the first episode.

Now we just need to know what's the next step of his master plan.

I think MiB is one of the initial investors in the company that owns the park, hence his special weapons, armor, and privileges. He has become obsessed over time and his quest for the maze will lead to a robot revolution.

God damn you're a hypocritical retard

obviously crashing this park

Ok, those are still two different approaches. So he lied on the second quote, yes?

i mantain my theory that ford is god, ed harris(dead arnold) is lucifer trying to bring light into hosts and guests are archangels

What are the chances she's not actually a lesbian?

I don't see how the sentences contradict each other m8.

>sign up for cool Wild West adventure
>turns out to be Bone Tomahawk
yeah fuck that

>just pretending to be retarded
But of course.

What was up with Delores time travel when shot?

Memory.

God intervened to help her escape.

Glitch in the Heart of the Island that keeps the Man in Black in Westworld

I think it was a different timeframe, shown she got shot once again but then was able to escape next time around

Have they explained how they shrink down yet? What danger is an evil conscious robot if it's the size of
an ant lol

Precognition, she has super powers just like everyone else in Ford's school for gifted robbits.

It was her predicting what would happen. This shows her moving from reactive to proactive.

Ford was talking to Bernard about the shrinking technology in a roundabout way.
Pay attention next time, you'll get it.

why people jump into the series without watching the previous episodes?

Teddy is going to snap so hard

The only sign she's a lesbian is she kissed a girl robot. So what?

It is AND you need to be able to find the rides in the park. They talk about the balance a few times.

>Lost
>produced by Abrams
>has a character called the man in black

>WW
>produced by Abrams
>has a character called the man in black

what does it mean

she fucking -REMEMBERED- being shot in a previous playthrough of her main story quest.

It's like poetry, it rhymes

Please be bait...... fucking please

i just wanna know when we're gonna see the return of Lost-style Westworld verticals

Ford is actually an aged version of Roy Batty.

>I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion.

Why else show it

user, will you kill yourself on Twitch when the last episode of the first season reveals they were shrinking people all along?

WHEN ARE THEY GOING TO SHOW TEDDY'S DICK?!

THEY KEEP TEASING IT BAKA

Fuck no. Worst person on the show

why is every female on this show a lesbo

Reminder on names for newbies who get confused

Name = Role

Dolores = Rape meat
Teddy = Cuck who dies every episode (rhymes with Kenny)
Ford = Hopkins
Will = white hat dude
MiB = Ed harris
Bernard = Black Programmer dude
Armistice = Badass female outlaw with tats.
Abernathy = Delores dad who did the great acting job.

After that, it goes into their roles.
Thor Brother
Lesbian Programmer
Black whore
Syd from Iceage
Black whore
Muskfu
Milf
British Todd Howard.
Trevor's grandfather
Noosed Mexican
woodcutter

She probably just wanted to know what it feels like to kiss a host, since it was offline and no one saw, no one will never know.

First scene of the show is her naked

because diversity and shiet
because only a lesbo would want to go to a theme park of guns and rape

>no one saw
>room made out of fucking glass

>dude i just wanted to feel what's it like to suck a man's cock, no homo xDD

Hang yourself iFaggot

Windows are made out of glass too, that doesn't mean people see me jack off in the living room.

you don't?

Nice bait, here is your webm and (you)

> nanoparticals

The only reason they talk about balance is to let themselves of the hook for the difficult task of defining the boundaries and nuances of the programming. People want to kill people but they don't want to kill people but they want to get lost in a world but they don't want to get lost in a world. It's shitty writing.

yep

But they might not be real lesbians at all. They are just doing new stuff because it's there and they can.

The macho guy with the gay whore probably wouldn't consider it gay, for example.

>mfw Dolores remembered getting shot before it happened again

The redhead that Thandie Newton felt up was just probably curious and got more than she can handle.

best girl

why do men get turned off by lesbians
it's not like they were going to fuck you if they were straight

maybe it's a trademarked name

glad I wasn't the only one who spotted her.

She might be bi

The theory was that Williams story takes place 30years prior to the man in black

I do

I'm not turned off, but why all human females on the show are lesbian? I'm turned off by they pushing some agenda.
Every woman you meet happens gay?

yep

The choads that thought they were using a shrinking machine should be found and sterilized. Jesus.

> ludicrously expensive high tech operation
> white nerd girl kisses the robot
> black prostitute runs around freely and the two technicians cover up their fuck up
> no security cameras to monitor for fuck ups like these

Or even just William's story takes place 30 years prior. Things supported it in episode 2, but now that's all taken care of.

>agenda.
The idea that all girls fool around at sleepovers has been around since the 70s.

I think the guest in episode 3 just wanted to try it out since this is vegas on roids.

Even in episode three there was one. Did you even watch it

Jesus fucking Christ is anyone here actually watching the show or are they posting stupid bullshit in the threads while watching instead of paying attention???

God damn there's only a few people here that know what they're talking about. Everyone else is either stupid or making retarded theories like Bernard == host

Why do these threads attract so much fucking cancer

The cuck thing going on here, especially this "white dude" cowering like a pussy during the shootout was beyond retard. "He" knows the guns are fake and acts like that? Okay.

>Robots can just wander off into the desert to the point where they can't be found except by physically going into the park

So when will we see the adult section of the park?

You really ought to just consider ending yourself like the host with the rock did

Fetishism disguised as showing diverse sexuality.

The staffer kiss moment was weird, but I think it was meant more to objectify the hosts than to establish the chick as a lesbian (But that was at least some of the intent, It might have been more outrageous if they showed a dude technician kissing teddy)

For the Guest in the latest episode, it's clear she's there by herself and out to get completely immersed/the whole experience. Seemed more to me like she was more down with getting her rug munched than a physical attraction to Rat Hooker.

For the love of god, this
I miss them so much

Her pussy apparatus has been cleaned and sterilized, good sir. I read that it gets sprayed with Lysol and hosed out with fresh spring water. Relax.

fucking start working on em then instead of whining

A pocketwatch, or at least that's how pocketwatches used to be worn.

He would still have to fight past Teddy to get to her. They show the guns knocking the Mcpoyle guy on his ass.

Only the MiB is playing on godmode. The park isn't meant to be as easy for everyone else. You should get your ass kicked if you go out far into the dangerous parts.

That photoshop garbage was insulting. I actually laughed out loud after seeing it.

Since she has the mind of a computer she can access and calculate with an insane degree of accuracy what is going to happen.

How stupid do you have to be to not realize Arnold is the MIB?

>Being attracted to someone who'd be disgusted with the idea of fucking you
Sounds like you're a cuck m8

But I'm not funny

>WW
>has a character that wears black
>fans call him the man in black before his name settles with the fanbase
>Implying it's not a more direct reference to The Dark Tower than Lost
We-fucking-ew, Lad.

>Also what's that medallion on his shirt?
poketwatch most likely.

>Pocketwatch

>in the future

kill yourself.

Rat Hooker. Hehe. Nice. But she has grown on me. Maybe I have a secret fetish for rats.

As if the movie WW didn't have a man in black almost a decade before the dark tower.

I don't see why you can't think someone is attractive and hate who they are inside.

Kek, you fucking retard.

When they will explain how shrinking machine works?

>James "The Cuck" Marsen
Why the fuck is he always playing the same roles?

the what?

Look at the outfit he wearing, Victorian era british clothing. What in the fuck do you think it is?

>disgusted with the idea of fucking you
It my fetish. To see her recoil and think of happy thoughts as I get me load off.

I think that Dolores is the key to all this

Machine to shrink quest so they could fit on the table

No you silly, they grow the staff, not shrink guests

English isn't even your third language is it

well yeah, duh
>main character of all the hosts
>oldest host in the park
>clearly responsible for the incident 30 years ago but for some reason not decommissioned
>man in black doing god knows what to her/with her
Next episode preview she wasnt wearing her usual dress, shits probably gonna get real

I know the backlask I'll be having, but I ocassionally wear one. It's slightly more comfortable than whipping out the phone just to check the time. Also, looks wonders in certain contexts that require some sort of formal outfit. Something similar to why some people smoke in pipe.
Now I get it. They are in space. The control room is a spaceship. That is a virtual model of a real planet they travel to. Probably terraformed Mars (unlikely due to gravity) or barren Earth. This will be the plot-twist revelation of the season. The Maze is another name for the spaceship.

lmao is this a legit theory people have?

Dumb question.

>Is that the same place that the cold storage is at?

Did Ford say that Arnold died 30 years ago?

Meme theory.

The Will = MiB theory was real, till episode three sunk it. Which still means we have no idea why there was a logo change.

>all diseases have been cured
I'd fuck anything that moved too.

this woman has no taste. that means anyone in here has a shot with her

Yes.

this meme isn't funny anymore. keep forcing it though

>Arnold "died" in mysterious circumstances 30 years ago
>There was some major malfunction in the park 30 years ago
>MiB and Delores have been doing this for 30 years

hmmm...

>I have no doubt in my mind he has banged Teddy a few times or even one of the horses
in your dreams, you durty faggot

It's not a fucking shrinking machine, it's just a 3D holographic model of the park

aw shit now I realize what I recognized her from
She and jaime were in the wake me up when september ends music video

arroyo

>major malfunction in the park 30 years ago
To be fair, it was over 30 years ago, not 30 years ago...

Are those the same as Wadi?

isn't that snake tettoed bestgirl is in the opening on the horse?
or is that Dolores?

That was my favorite scene so far. Dat music, dat everything.

>It is a Anthony Hopkins is the best actor by a mile but they can only afford his salary for one month series

Every fucking time

more or less
a wadi is a dried or temporarily dried arroyo, river, etc
arroyo means small river in spanish

Best acting was by this guy

Best acting but Hopkins is still the best actor

True, but must say this...

>Cox was the best movie hannibal

AI media is cursed because they never try to develop how they think or function and just go "dey is humanz!!!!!!!!!!"

Does this show do that too?

Very much subverting the theme.

These robots are using the Bicameral Mind Theory and there thinking is shown to be of that nature.

How is it poorly made?Stop memeing

was that a serious theory? keke.

There was that one part where Dolores had blood on her dress and in the next shot it was gone. Weird how no one in the production noticed this.

>These robots are using the Bicameral Mind Theory and there thinking is shown to be of that nature.
What is this supposed to mean?

It was a theory that been rejected that prior to about 1000 BC humans didn't have full conscious. Instead our thoughts would be the voice of "God" or gods.

Somewhere between the Illiad and the Odyssey, the voices of god became to be understood as our own thought processes and thus we could process the commands, and that when we became fully aware.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bicameralism_(psychology)

First google result.

>Dr Robert Ford is my mentor with an experience in dealing with host far outstriping my own. He told me about Arnold his partner, that fucked around with AI conscience and that resulted in him dying and literally being wiped from the history of the park. He then tells me that I shouldn't make the same mistakes he did and the host are not real. I then proceeded to ignore literally every bit of his advice. He was a good friend

What did he mean by this?

No, I know, I just misread it as >there thinking is shown to be out of that nature
My bad.
But how else exactly does the show handle the robots?

So the maze is the version of Turing Test for the AI consciousness huh?

The one robot that is starting to think on her own is shown to follow Bicameralism.

Thus in the last episode she had a voice of "god" tell her to "Kill him" and then killed a robot off script and ran away.

So did a couple of the other host. Namely Trevor talking to "Arnold"

wasn't it the milk guy who was talking to "arnold". But you are right that the other "breaking down' robots where talking to "Arnold"

That's what reddit says

Episode 4 preview basically gives it away

>You copy-pasted this from yesterday's thread

Really?

Good Lord, this show is going downhill FAST, what a boring episode.
I will go back to Vikings instead.