Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PqU9FIfkreU
youtube.com/watch?v=MpJvmJWEDEo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

not soon enough, if ever

only if Patton does the score desu

Holy shit. I had no idea that was Dwight Yoakam

Patton Oswald?

hollywood needs more movies like crank 1 and 2. Just ridiculous, stupid fun.

>jejune reply
if you dont know, then why bother

wtf kind of post is this

kills yourself

>jejune

Learn something new everyday.

FUCK YOU CHELIOS

>Patton Oswald

What an effeminate manlet, I see why his wife killed herself

It feels like too much time has passed. I doubt they'll make a third one. Fucking sucks. These films are so much fun.

perfect time for a female remake

Hardcore Henry.

>>perfect time for a female remake
>If she's not the center of attention at all times her heart will stop!
I could see that working.

Is shite.

Hardcore Henry ripped so much from Gamer, there was even literally the same musical number

tfw no new Neveldine & Taylor collab

Taylor has a Nic Cage horror movie coming out next year tho but they're best when they work together

>tfw their Twisted Metal didn't happen

what is the name of this woman?

Chocolate.

the making of Crank 2 was so insane. Studio literally didn't ask to see the script, they told Neveldine & Taylor they couldn't operate camera while rollerbladiing and they lied they wouldn't do it and did it anyway & had interns deliver beer to their trailers every morning

fuck I can't even remember most of the stuff but it's so insane. I love those guys. The story how they got Statham so sign on Crank is amazing too. Statham originally turned it down because he thought he couldn't do comedy so they flew to him, got him drunk and he promised to do Crank

They should give it the Jason X treatment.

>tfw their Twisted Metal didn't happen
What? There was a Tiwsted Metal movie in the making? Why did it stop?

Recommending Shoot 'Em Up and Hardcore Henry.

>ywn have a black woman's ass as a table

Not with that attitude!

may i have the name of the girl in the OP?

While we're talking about hot movies I recommend Chocolate.

Neveldine & Taylor were gonna do a Twisted Metal movie around the time the last game came out, it fell off mostly because it's Sony and after the shit experience they had with Jonah Hex and Ghost Rider 2 they said they never want to make PG-13 movies ever again

Valarie Rae Miller

also I wanna add that while overall Ghost Rider 2 is not a good movie the parts of it that are clearly Neveldine & Taylor are fucking good. the last action set piece especially.

youtube.com/watch?v=PqU9FIfkreU

if they got to do 90 minutes of this it'd be one of the best capeshit movies of all time

the movie is ruined by Nic Cage, he looks terrible in it and ruins any immersion. if it was just 100% Ghost Rider in the flick it's be kino

That really doesn't look like her.

>Crank 3 when?!

Hopefully never.

love how they styled the effects in the second one
even nicks outfit is better, his jacket has that molten tar look and everything

Hahaha you're so cool.

nah Cage is GOAT as Ghost Rider. The scene where he freaks out while Death From Above 1979 plays is kino.

You are right, I'm a dummy. I was thinking of the first film. Julanne Chidi Hill is in the second one.

I fucking loved it.

Wasnt this super popular in germany?

Speed and rave culture? Makes sense.

You watch your fuckin' mouth!
YOU WATCH YOUR FUCKIN' MOUTH!

Chocolate is sexy as fuck

No you are fan of Crank 1&2

I just looked on boxofficemojo and the sequel saw Germany and Russia bring in over $6M each.

How old are you?

FUCK
YOU
CHELI
FUCKING
OS!

Basically functions as Crank 3 for me.

>popular in germany
only because we all thought it was "kränk"

What would Chev Chelios even have to do to stay alive in Crank 3?

shitpost here

He sounds like a 17 year old that's mad someone likes something he hates for unfounded reasons.

This is hilarious
Not sure if trolling
But if some jerk-off producer in Hollywood is reading it
...they're considering it!

who else hype for that Statham vs giant shark movie

>Five years ago, expert sea diver and Naval Captain Jonas Taylor encountered an unknown danger in the unexplored recesses of the Mariana Trench that forced him to abort his mission and abandon half his crew. Though the tragic incident earned him a dishonorable discharge, what ultimately cost him his career, his marriage and any semblance of honor was his unsupported and incredulous claims of what caused it - an attack on his vessel by a mammoth, 70-foot sea creature, believed to be extinct for more than a million years. But when a submersible lies sunk and disabled at the bottom of the ocean - carrying his ex-wife among the team onboard - he is the one who gets the call. Whether a shot at redemption or a suicide mission, Jonas must confront his fears and risk his own life and the lives of everyone trapped below on a single question: Could the Carcharodon Megalodon - the largest marine predator that ever existed - still be alive ... and on the hunt?

I'm in

>Statham originally turned it down because he thought he couldn't do comedy
I think that's why it was so great. It was less of "lel so randumb" and more of an action movie.

You sir are an idiot.

Statham thread?

and*

seconding Shoot Em Up

sure I love Statham

what are his best movies that aren't Crank

>that filename

Chev Chelios is my favourite name from a film ever and I have no idea why

it just sounds good

Death Race is pretty good, it's basically Vigilante 8 the movie but in a prison setting.

youtube.com/watch?v=MpJvmJWEDEo

i heard Mechanic is good

Safe is great

The One is pretty kino in the dumbest way possible.

A PG-13 twisted metal movie would've sucked tho.

Transporter 1-3 have yet to see 3 but I'm looking to rectify that.

>going undersea to fight man eating creatures
>his name is basically Jonah
OLLLLD

How can Cred Forums like Statham when his bald and short?

wtf there's 2 cranks? which is the one where he fucks amy smart on the street

Revolver

Both of them.

Oh my friend you are missing out, that's the first btw.

Both.

Snatch and Lock Stock

guess I'll dl em both

Gandolfini wasn't short, though. He was a pretty big dude. Not exactly bald, either.

Watch Blitz just because CIA is the villain. It's otherwise a pretty shit movie.

Amy Smart is fucking ridiculously hot in both of the Cranks

She's generally bretty fuggable.

Agreed and always get the biggest hard on when I see that chick in back of police car getting frisky,

dumping stolen OC

It's so weird she used to seem like she was going omewhere with her career, last thing I saw her in was a clip in an anthology horror series starring michael ironside.

Yeah, I just looked up what became of her and damn, I'm disappointed. What the fuck happened?

she's 40 years old now

When Doyle Hargrave gets that lawnmower blade out of his skull.

The eternal debate:

which is better, the first movie or the sequel?

Yes.

We aren't doing this.

JACKIE CHAN
FUCK

Any other rare Dwights?

those movies had amazing reaction pics.
somebody posts [raughs]

sequel

They pretty much left it so the next Crank could be a different actor playing Chev, and they could argue "LOL FACE TRANSPLANT AFTER 4TH DEGREE BURNS"

Is Crank essential funkino?

all female reboot when?