What are your thoughts so far?

What are your thoughts so far?

swing and a miss

1st episode was good but it's been downhill since
I hope it picks up steam at least in the next episode

Haven't watched any of it yet, I'll let you know what I think when I get around to it

Got an email or something I can use to contact you?

When you're not able to feel sympathy for a robot its a pretty boring watch desu.

GOAT

not enough tits

Why are Dolores and her boyfriend the main plot? They are dull as fuck. Otherwise the setting is neat.

Haven't watched it yet but it's sci-fi and TV so it's probably shit.

I think its great. Don't get the hate its getting here.

It's utter shit being shilled way too much.

Watching black scientist man for a half of episode is irritating, he is not a good actor.

the first two eps are great, however the shows starting to show a lack of budget in ep 3 and the pace has considerably slowed. I suggest that everyone should drop the show if Ed Harris hasn't entered the maze by episode 6.

Dolores is cute. She gets raped multiple times every episode :3

Kind of a pathetic existence too

It's not tho.

Dolores becomes a strong independant robot, with one of the McPoyles as her boytoy.
Teddy goes full Apocalypse Now.

The other issue is that the show is missing the western feel, some of the action scenes look like they could have come from a 90s joss whedon show. It simply needs more cinematic oomph to keep the GOT crowd interested. Don't even try comparing it to lost btw, every character arc in LOST is an intricate character study, whereas there is no arc in this show, just the predictable robots waking up, playing god tropes. The maze is the only thing I'm remotely excited about and I hope Ed Harris happens upon some more spanish themed settlements so that we can see some nice spanish hardbodied milfs flaunt it.

Everybody is a robot expect the dinosaurs.

Most of the western scenes feel like filler. Its like mmo quests you just grind through, we know its all scripted and simple, i cant care about the shootout or the general goings on.

I think it will get interesting once they properly start malfunctioning. And this episode with the consciousness scene was pretty good.

I like talking the issues and morality more than watching the show. Like most everyone else, make me want to replay RDR. I enjoy the management scenes more than the park scenes, but I'm also intrigued by the white hat black hat dynamic.

TL;DR
It's pretty cool, I have no reason to drop it yet.

Humanity was actually been wiped out long ago and the labs are actually a park for lizard people, theresa and ford are lizards btw.

not even trying to be hurr durr superior but some of you really are some simple fucks

> Most of the western scenes feel like filler. Its like mmo quests you just grind through, we know its all scripted and simple, i cant care about the shootout or the general goings on.

That's literally what they are, they practically spell it out for you.

Too White

White people need to stop supporting and associating with other White peoples immediately

>we shrunk the dinosaurs and the park geusts so if anything goes wrong we can just reach down and lift them out of danger

>"I'm that guy that says this exact thing about every single tv show ever"

How many times do you think he got laid for those tweets?

Episode 3 was a little slow since I don't care much about the programmer dude, but its been very good overall.

Incredibly boring, but with promise.

>Haven't watched any of it yet, I'll let you know what I think when I get around to it
What is this new meme?

>i only watch crime and law dramas.

just let us have this escapism you filthy SJW nigger kikes.
You ruined the rest of the western world.
Just let us enjoy the little things...

I had zero expectations going into this and I'm still disappointed.

go back to r£ddit stupid frog

I like it so far but I'm not sure where this can go. Robots gain sentience and rebel, commentary on violence and imaginary social debates about the treatment of non-existant AI. It feels like I've seen this a million times even if I haven't

It's been great so far. Only manchildren with ADHD wouldn't find it enjoyable.

The only potential problem is that there's not much hope of seeing Old Abernathy deliver another fucking solid scene.

Needs more rape

Why are the fans so hyped up? it's been 3 episodes. Why are theoryfags actively trying to ruin it?

who keeps making these threads? Jonathan?

I think you should go back to hiding in Chris' shadow..

Theres a depressing lack of Talulah tits

this

I get the feeling there's a retarded plot-twist in store for the season finale, like Anthony Hopkins is a robot and the real one is trapped in the maze or the real outside world is a post-apocalyptic wasteland.

Episode 3 was a bit of a letdown, let's hope it's a one-off dud. I've realized that host-only plots aren't really interesting. We don't need half an episode devoted to an irrelevant sidequest

episodes 1 and 2 were god tier however

It's badly written and AWFULLY ACTED.
You're supposed to sympathized with the robots and Billy (the old drunk prototype) was the only one with some semblance of personality

This meme needs way more love

Bait? They are supposed to be slightly uncanny valley in the way they act. They are not perfectly sentient yet.

So are the Hemsworth guy and the programmer qt robot too? Caused they also suck

Dolores is experiencing the top of the triangle Ford described this last episode. If you aren't understanding that the robots may soon be conscious, and therefore sympathetic characters, then u are a retarded faggot

Excellent premise, mixed execution. Some of these plot points are intriguing and some of the characters are great, but it's all a mixed bag at the moment. I am glad they are taking their time with this killer robot revolution plot.

>"I'm that guy that greentext every single shit everytime I can"

One of the deputies is black, two of the whores are mulattos or quadroons and I've seen other random blacks in the background. They stick out like a sore thumb.

Having fun and enjoying the ride, not looking for anything more than that

The only thing that's left a bad taste in my mouth is security guy and science girl's awful back-and-forth. But I still like those scenes for the mystery aspect.

It's great

It looks like the worst mmorpg ever with vague "2deep4u" understanding.

Ed Harris is Cred Forums and McPoyle is your average casual. In the end WOW breaks down and kills everyone while Hannibal discusses philosophy 101 inbetween scenes of orgies and gore.

>Everyone who isn't MiB pussies out within the start of a quest and go back to fucking hookers
>40k to fuck robots
>Children in the park are watching people get murdered and raped in the starting zone
>Delores is one of the oldest whose main role is to fulfill rape/cuck fantasies
>Director puts ultimate bad asses in the starting zone and doesn't take it into consideration a newbie can just kill them all dead mid speech

This world is falling apart for me.

the only children shown in sweetwater thusfar are the two rascals seen only in Wills scenes loath as i am to admit a piece of evidence for 2 timelines

are the hosts edible?

so the robots tend to repeat a basic routine like some dumb rock-a-fire animatronic , pick up that can every day if left undisturbed etc but.... surely patrons who stay there more than one day don't want to see some dumb robot repeat the same action over and over and over: that would break the illusion for them. i guess it's only viable to repeat the routine when new patrons are in the vicinity but do they take that into account? and what if there is a mix of person present: new patrons and people who have been there a few weeks? and what if a patron decide to monopolize a robot and bring them along for a quest taht is deeper and longer tahn usual: all the other new patrons will be denied the basic routine of that robot? that whole thing seems unpractical, virtual reality would work better for this if they can fix the "feeling real" part.

In the end you know Thor brother going to fuck her.

Ed Harris is robot Hopkins from the future.

Black kid. Multiple timeframes is done as of Dolores running to Will

They say in the show that guests fuck up questlines all the time. Its inevitable to keep up the fake realness.

i know that but black kid was not in sweetwater. the rascals are most likely hosts while i agree with you your reading comprehension is awful faggot

Read your post again. You write like a fucking idiot, or a foreigner. Nice run-on sentence.

>oh shit he realised i cant read good better compensate