Worked On The Set Of Justice League, Here's What You Should Expect

- There's actually four mother boxes in the film. One in Atlantis, one in Themyscira and one that belongs to mankind which merged with Cyborg. The fourth mother box belonged to Krypton and was picked up from the remains of Krypton by Steppenwolf. Kryptonians have a history with the New Gods and apparently there was a deal between Krypton and Darkseid in which Krypton provided some of their planets resources and science in exchange for sparring the planet. The mother boxes open portals on their own but combining three allows them to open portals from different parts of the worlds they invade making their invasions more effective.

- Batman gets the most screen time in the film. Aquaman gets the second most screen time.

- There's a 10 minute opening sequence explaining the history of the mother boxes that opens the film. Darkseid's shadow will be seen coming through a portal before humans, Atlanteans and Amazons manage to close it.

- Only Cyborg's origins are explained in this film. Arthur's and Barry's origins are being saved for their films.

- Bruce goes to a small fishing village to recruit Aquaman. He goes by an alias but the locals already suspect about him. One night he notices the water going crazy and the next morning he wakes up and sees the shore full of fish. Arthur is the only new person in the village in a week since he's been there so he figures out he's Aquaman.

- Lex Luthor is released from Arkham Asylum and was declared sane (he threatened the staff) and does have a scene with Batman.

- When Bruce returns to the Bat cave, he tells Wonder Woman that Aquaman refused and Flash is already there. His scene is a flashback and he was recruited three months prior.

- Bruce, Diana and Flash go to Star Labs to recruit Cyborg. Funny scene in which Barry uses his powers to cause confusion in Star Labs while Bruce and Diana infiltrate the place. Cyborg refuses to join them.

Other urls found in this thread:

birthmoviesdeath.com/2016/06/21/a-hater-tours-the-justice-league-set
youtube.com/watch?v=bIKajSQ9DB0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

- The Star Labs scientists, including his father, are eventually kidnapped and Cyborg changes his mind. He sees the Bat signal turned on by Gordon and flies to it joining the team. Wonder Woman tells them about Parademons and their nesting patterns. Batman has an idea where they could be. Commissioner Gordon knows Bruce is Batman and they have a conversation about his recent methods over the years and how he has ignored the Bat signal until recently.

- They go to an abandoned underground tunnel that was meant to connect Metropolis and Gotham. Before they go in the tunnel, Batman does a training exercise with the team to test their powers. Cyborg and Barry get over confident because Bruce doesn't powers but he beats them with strategy.

- Eventually they get to the tunnel and there's a huge nest of Parademons they fight off. Batman calls in the Nightcrawler and with the team they destroy the majority of Parademons. Eventually the remaining Parademons are called back by Steppenwolf and he opens the portal to Apokolips. The team goes through the portal but Steppenwolf easily destroys the Nightcrawler and was going to lock the portal but Flash super speeds the team out just in time. Batman puts a tracker on one of the Parademons.

- Steppenwolf has a conversation with Darkseid about putting the plans in motion. Apparently Darkseid wants Earth to take the planet's resources and use it to breed his army for an upcoming war. Part of the deal with Krypton was to harvest from Krypton's core. Steppenwolf leaves Earth with an army of Parademons and begins his assault. He takes the mother box from Themyscira and then set his sights on Atlantis. Parademons also go to Clark's grave, steal his body and take him to the location of the kidnapped scientists. Apparently these scientists have studied Kryptonian physiology and Darkseid wants them to create a stronger army using some of Clark's DNA.

- Aquaman is in Atlantis with Orm, Mera and Volko having a conversation when Parademons attack Atlantis. Mera and Orm fight off some Parademons while Aquaman follows the one that stole the mother box to the surface and has a superhero landing moment with his trident. At this point the team has located Aquaman due to the tracker placed on a Parademon by Batman earlier. When Barry hears Batman talk about the Parademons being miles ahead, he runs so fast he sees a mirror of himself and accidentally time travels. He sees the team dead in front of the Superman memorial. He travels back in time and merges with his past self. Steppenwolf who was waiting on the surface fights and Steppenwolf gets the advantage but the league saves Aquaman just in time. Steppenwolf leaves and Aquaman agrees to join the team. Mera and Volko arrive to the surface and tell Arthur the Paredemons have been dealt with. Barry is acting weird but tells the team everything is fine.

- The team eventually go to the location of the missing scientists and Batman tells the team to wait for his orders until he finds out information but Cyborg is reckless and blows the whole plan for the team. Steppenwolf escapes with all three mother boxes (Krypton, Atlantis, Themyscira) The scientists are saved and the league is shocked to see Superman's body. Cyborg scans him and says he's in a deep coma. Batman remembers what Lex told him earlier and gives Cyborg the task of restoring Superman with the scout ship.

- Steppenwolf eventually arrives to the Superman memorial in Metropolis with a huge army of Parademons and Flash evacuates the city. Aquaman, Flash and Barry will hold off the army while Cyborg and Batman are in the scout ship reviving Superman. Flash will have an epic scene in which speed blitzes Steppenwolf and Parademons. Eventually Batman and Cyborg are fighting off Paredemons in the scout ship. When Batman is about to die Superman saves him.

- The team reunites at the memorial and all six of them take the fight to Steppenwolf and the Parademons. They filmed two ending for the final battle. The first ending Aquaman stabs Steppenwolf in the chest with his trident and Wonder Woman decapitates him. The second ending Wonder Woman and Aquaman stab Steppenwolf in the chest and Superman pushes him through the portal.

- At the end of film everyone goes their own separate ways. Aquaman goes to Atlantis but someone is following him from the distance, Wonder Woman returns home, Cyborg and his father patch things up, Flash runs into Iris at a coffee shop and Superman arrives to the Kent Farm and married Lois.

- The film ends with a cliffhanger that seems set up Man of Steel 2.

- Post credit scene is Lex hiring Deathstroke to kill Batman.

- No Green Lantern. No ancient Black Canary. No Suicide Squad mentions or cameos. No other New Gods besides Steppenwolf and Darkseid.

- Steppenwolf was redesigned to look less demonic. He is also very large. At least 9-10 feet tall. Darkseid is even larger. Steppenwolf is actually Darkseid's brother in this film.

- Lois only has two scenes in this film. One with Martha and one at the end. She has been living with Martha since Clark's death.

- Perry only has one scene. He knows Clark was Superman.

- Commissioner Gordon has two scenes.

gonna have to work on making those shit claims at least somewhat believable kiddo, pretty sad

What a load of bullshit. Fuck off dude.

Are the mother boxes named Martha? Does Steppenwolf play Born To Be Wild?

Man, these fake set stories never get old.

What is the portrayal of Zeus like in the film? Godly or more human like?

>Batman calls in the Nightcrawler
Stopped reading there. The X-Men are Marvel, dumbass.

No need to be an internet tough guy.

>There's actually four mother boxes in the film.
>mother boxes
literally what?

>4 boxes
>1 is merged with nigger
>You only need 3 to open portal

such coincidence.

>Commissioner Gordon knows Bruce is Batman
ffs

this is so bad that its believable

So what is the name of Steppenwolf's mother?

Martha

>Batman calls in the Nightcrawler and with the team they destroy the majority of Parademons.
>Batman calls in the Nightcrawler

Marthawolf

XD nice meme *brofist*

Godly. He's large in size. Not Doomsday large though.

more like Martha boxes, amirite?

Ironic shitposting is still shitposting.

What cliffhanger? You have thorough details and suddenly you are vague again?

I heard weirder shit.

Will pass the shit capemovie anyway.

Brainiac

>No ancient Black Canary.

HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

It's a new vehicle that set visits confirmed months ago

You already spoiled everything, if knew the answer you would have just said that. You are full of shit

Not saying OP is legit but just saying that "the nightcrawler" mentioned is a new bat vehicle to be featured in JL.

birthmoviesdeath.com/2016/06/21/a-hater-tours-the-justice-league-set
>But first you gotta get a JL. The first half of the movie is about Batman recruiting the team (I reported that like two years ago, by the way), and he does it using a couple of cool new vehicles whose concept art we saw. One is the Knight Crawler, an all-terrain vehicle that has four big spider legs instead of wheels. Batman uses it to climb around places, like inside an abandoned tunnel under Stryker's Island, halfway between Gotham and Metropolis. Concept art showed us that in that tunnel he uses a flamethrower on the Knight Crawler to toast some Parademons.

Then stop posting cringey comments

ah yes another 'team fights alien army' movie

fuck you snyder you hack i wanna beat your little ass

You'd get your ass beat lanklet

Surprisingly tiny. He's not a big guy by any stretch of the imagination

how many chances do you want zack

ill put your phone on top of the fridge bitch boy

Lol

No sure if serious

You mean like Loki's scepter stopping the portal?

That's why I have step ladders around my house pussy

Thread theme

youtube.com/watch?v=bIKajSQ9DB0

I can't wait for the EXTENDED EDITION of this movie.

kek

You know how I know this is fake?
Because it sounds like a superhero movie and Snyder and DC would never do that

Why Cyborg over Green Lantern?? why??? Cyborg is a fucking literally who.

>It's YET ANOTHER "Cringey retard attention whore posts fanfiction and fucking morons on Cred Forums unironically believe everything" thread

Awesome! Hey guys I worked on Star Wars 8 ask me anything

Because Cyborg is a founding member of the JL now and because Ryan Reynolds' movie basically fucked everything up.
Producers aren't willing to bet on another GL for the moment.

And with Synder movies underperforming, don't expect to see GL showing up soon.

>Hello Cred Forums. I worked on the set of (insert your flick noone cares here), ask me anything.

>Mother boxes need to triangulate to open accurate boom tubes
That's just retarded enough to be true.

Why are you such a little bitch

What's Aiden Gillan like irl?

he has a big personality

> Perry only has one scene. He knows Clark was Superman.
I thought he knew that since the ending of MoS?

This sounds like a 3 hour movie. I'm worried bros.

Why is that a problem sperg.

Don't be. He'll fix it in post.

Are you comic book dumb or just stupid dumb, in the last film they had the motherbox fuse with cyborg making him cyborg. Motherboxes are sentient super weapons that the new gods made.

This. What kind of shitty writing is this. When Thanos needs the infinity mcguffins he will kill vision for it.

it literally yugioh tier writing

>Their are only 4 blue eyes in the world
>Gramps has one this makes Kaiba mad.
>Makes the 4th one unusable.

>kek i just needed 3 anyway
to make blue eyes ultimate, 4th one was a spare.

DC PLS STOP

Kek

Because it takes Snyder too long to tell a story. When this goes into editing it will get chopped up and mangled. We get another shitty movie and an "extended directors cut" blu ray. Snyder doesn't know how to tell stories.

>birthmoviesdeath
rapist pls go

Actually in this film mother boxes are created by something called The Source every couple of thousand years.

>infinity gem-powered sceptre can penetrate a forcefield modeled around the energies of another infinity gem

Sounds reasonable to me.

>The Source

Fuck, now you know the motherboxes are some cheap products. I liked the radioshack boxes better.

Steppenladders?

Reasonable indeed. Especially not leaving soldiers guarding the portal and leaving it exposed to such a simple weakness.

I can't argue that it was stupid how it was unguarded, but Loki didn't know about the weakness. Selvig was very clear about how he created that backdoor in secret.

You couldn't possibly know probably nine tenths of this shit from working on the set.

It was a weakness implanted by Selvig and known only to him.

Try turning your phone off while watching movies next time.

He's a big guy then

>Flash is already there. His scene is a flashback and he was recruited three months prior.

lol

For Zeus

>Aquaman, Flash and Barry

Flash really takes his secret identity seriously. Creating speed mirages and shit.

This shit is irritating af.

Where's my Justice League vs Legion of Doom movie?

Yeah right

>Perhaps I'll even learn to live without it, once day.

It's showcasing on this season of Legends of Tomorrow.

>I worked as a janitor on the set, and I know the entire plot

So the mind gem must be weak af that the user creates weaknesses while under control of the gem.

Jesus! Get rid off these CW shows.

Maybe Loki didn't know how to use the gem properly?

Hawkeye snapped out of the gem's control because he got hit really hard in the head.

Does Superman wear a black suit? Does he have a mullet?

How many suits does Batman have in the film?

Who's playing Steppenwolf?

How much humor is in the film?

No mullet. Just beard, long hair and black suit.

Two suits.

There was a stand in for Steppenwolf. No actor has been or motion capture has been done so far.

Not as humorous as the first look make it seem. Barry carries the humor of this film but he is also serious at times. Aquaman is serious. Cyborg is definitely the most joyless league member. Wonder Woman isn't humorous but she's the most understanding and lovable character. Almost like a big sister. Batman has dry humor. Superman only has one funny line.

What is Gunther from Friends doing there?