Hey Luke, do you see that Wookiee...

>Hey Luke, do you see that Wookiee? His name is Chewbecca and he fought together with my teacher and master of the Jedi order Yoda during the last days of the Clone Wars on the Wookiee home planet. Yet now he doesn't seem to remember any of that and doesn't even correct his partner Han Solo when he says that the Force and the Jedis are nothing more than a fairytale, and seems to be actively mocking that belief instead.
He's not such a good friend.

Ahhh stale memes

>Luke, did I ever tell you the time I used Force Speed to run down a hallway very fast and never used said ability again even though it would have come in handy numerous times? I was a good Jedi.

Why did Lucas make the prequels?

I hate him.

So why do the Jedi always fuck off when things get a little rough?
Obi-wan and Yoda literally go into hiding for roughly 20 years and don't even think of supporting the rebels despite the fact that both of them were generals.
After that, when Darth Schoolshooter kills all the padawans at Luke's school Luke fucks off too instead of hunting him down.

>Luke, do you know what a BeruBQ is? You're about to find out.

Survivor's guilt and the folly of the teacher.

they aren't good friends

Goodfriendposting is one of the best memes this place ever came up with.

Because from Annie's point of view the Jedi are evil and as Ben confirmed Annie's point of view theory in his old age, albeit in order to convince Luke to kill his own father.

>Your father's lightsaber. He said "give it to the boy on the day his uncle becomes a pile of plasma-scored calcium baking in the sand-" Er... I mean, he wanted you to have it.

It never fails to make me laugh

The real reason is that Lucas didn't try very hard to make the prequels fit the OT well. That's why everybody quickly goes to their starting positions at the end of III. He was a good director.

Bad writing, with Luke in particular is also anti-character considering he was always a man of action.
>princess is in danger
>rush in her aid against all odds
>huge attack on military base
>flies in a squadron to help the rebellion
>friends get kidnapped
>rush to their rescue without any second thought
>Han Solo is kept prisoner
>goes by himself to free him from Jabba
>last battle
>flies by himself to confront Vader and the Emperor alone
And then we're supposed to think he just fucks off somewhere after a random dark jedi kills his students?
It would have been better if they killed him in a flashback by showing him confronting Snoke after the fact, and have him as a force ghost.

>Luke... you're father was a good friend. Now kill him with his own lightsaber from a certain point of view. You absolutely cannot convince him to become a good man again, it is literally impossible, just kill him and remember only a Sith deals in absolutes.

heh

> ... new rubbish dialogue reaches me every other day on adges of pink paper - and none of it makes my character clear or even bearable.

Based Alec knew it too. Star Wars is so filled with shitty writing this meme will live forever. Feels good.

>Luke, did I ever tell you about when I was younger and the films I was in. These films expanded upon the lore by the original creator of our universe and were almost exclusively about wars in the stars
>All the normie kids now hate the stories of your father and myself during this time, because some fat quasi-Jew on YouTube told them it was bad, even though nobody complained about 95% of Phantom Menace and the other 2 films
>Instead they fell to the dark side, and would rather watch a LBGT interracial gender film that is going to be a complete remake of the film we are currently in, and then call it superior to the prequels, even though it's just scene to scene hallway chases with no fleshing out of the lore or universe, or expanding on anything established
>This film won't even explain who any of the bad guys are or even a bunch of planets that get destroyed. You will have no idea what any of these things are unless you sit on Wookiepedia and read 10 novels, all for a low price and written by "New York best seller" writers that nobody has heard of before
>They were not good friends

>Luke, did I ever tell you about Darth Maul? He was Sheev's apprentice before Dooku and Vader that used a double-bladed lightsaber. He fought against my master Qui-Gon on Naboo, and managed to kill him. Fortunately, even though I was still a Padawan I managed to cut him in half by taking advantage of the fact that he didn't know how to use the High Ground. However, it turned out that his hate somehow allowed him to survive getting cut in half and falling down a bottomless pit, and he somehow managed to escape from Naboo and become a cyborg spider on some other planet. Years later, during the Clone Wars, his brother Savage Opress found him and upgraded his cyborg legs. They went on a rampage across the Galaxy, trying to get revenge both on me and his former master Sheev. It's such a pity that he never told anyone that Sheev was a Sith Lord, that would have saved us a lot of trouble. They eventually took over Mandalore and killed the only woman I had ever loved right in front of me. After that I kind of lost track of him, not sure what became of him. I hope he's doing well, he was a good friend.

Abrams is a hack, plain and simple. None of this shitshow we now have should be a surprise to anyone who'd seen his previous work.

>"Mark Hamill and Tennyson (that can’t be right) Ford. Ellison? No! Well a rangy, languid man who is probably intelligent and amusing"
Fucking based

>Why did Lucas make the prequels?

$$$$$$$

It's funny the revisionism that's taken hold about Lucas, he would whore Star Wars name out everywhere for anything for a few dollars, yet people act like Disney are new in doing this

Chewbacca never met obi in the prequels, only yoda.

>First sith in generations show up
>Have an entire order of Jedi
>Entire purpose is to create peace and order in the galaxy
>Send only 2 to fight this mysterious sith

BRAVO YODA, DIDN'T THINK SENDING WINDU OR SOMEBODY TOO MIGHT HELP, NO?

And?

It's just one sith.
Chill out

Yeah i'm sure they all had more pressing matters, Windu and Yoda seemed incredibly busy sat on their lazy asses in the temple

he still can correct Hans when Hans openly mocks the force

Did Obi-wan ever meet Chewbacca? Never. What's that? Extended universe?

He met Yoda.