Is there a more autistic fanbase? No. Go to any Godzilla facebook fan page and see for yourself

Is there a more autistic fanbase? No. Go to any Godzilla facebook fan page and see for yourself.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/U4dyYnOyQMk
youtube.com/watch?v=Bxv7yEeFiac
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Is there a more autistic fanbase?
I've probably heard this question about all other fanbases.

Yeah but the difference is that Godzilla threads have actual discussion in them. Long threads with productive discussion. On Cred Forums. That's gotta be autistic.

Like I said, go to any Godzilla facebook fan page and see for yourself. Look at how they react to zilla.

>breaking bad
>walking dead
>lord of the rings
>lost

Just imply that Godzilla might lose a fight and they will go full retard

Btw Godzilla would totally get his ass kicked by Gipsy Danger

It's not like I'm defending Godzilla

>"I hate the movie but I like the design."
>"The animated series was pretty good."
>"I liked it when the real Godzilla blew it to pieces in Final Wars"

Literally nothing else.

>facebook fan page
What's wrong with you?

The correct name is ゴジラ you stupid gaijins

Nah man.

You forgot

>Roland Emmerich is basically a war criminal who violated the Godzilla name. He should never be allowed to make a monster movie or any movie ever again.

what did he mean by this?
youtu.be/U4dyYnOyQMk

I happen to remember the atmosphere surrounding the 1998 movie and the arrogance and malice directed towards the Japanese Godzilla from people thinking every Godzilla movie was like those from the 70s.

what were you expecting from fans of a chinese lizard?

That's not far from the truth. Even the 90's movies were just like the older ones but with better effects.

zilla is cute and i like the music but the movies are awful

youtube.com/watch?v=Bxv7yEeFiac

It is a fanbase that has the best of the best and the worst of the worst but never something in the middle.

Yes, Annofags

>Btw Godzilla would totally get his ass kicked by Gipsy Danger

Nah man.

But boat sword tho

>literally breathing fire

I've seen other clips of the stupid bullshit he does in the movie as well. No clue what the fuck they were thinking.

Are fanbase of Anno and that of Godzilla always the same one?

Its nuclear exhaust

That doesn't make it less retarded. They're trying to add unnecessary extra abilities to him. It's just too much and looks silly.

The webm is edited and cut in from different parts of the scene.

The way they handle the atomic breath, in context, is cool as fuck on one of the best parts of the film.

Godzilla suddenly bends over and goes completely still. He then starts glowing purple, and slowly opens his mouth. His eyes glaze over, and toxic smoke starts pouring out of his mouth and enveloping the entire city. The smoke then becomes a blaze of fire that consumes the everything in like a 100 mile radius. The now inferno pouring from his mouth then starts to focus into a thin beam of pure white hot nuclear energy, giving off a high frequency whine similar to a laser, which he then uses to decimate everything still standing. The stealth bombers that were attacking Godzilla try to go in for another attack to stop this from happening, but then Godzilla closes his mouth and then energy releases from like a dozen holes in his back. This creates a devastating disco light show that obliterates all of them in an instant.

They did a really good job of making this Godzilla look like a legitimate, world ending threat, which is something important to film's plot since it forces the UN to swoop and and try to take control away from Japan.

Cred Forums is the only board with good Godzilla threads

Otherwise you get Cred Forumsmblr running amok

[spoilers]disco ball of death was the fucking shit. I was afraid it would be weird but it worked out really well.

yo, cool spoilers there famalam

You forgot to add that not only did he level the city in like 60 seconds, but the amount of radiation coming off the blast basically ensured that it's also be unlivable for at least 3-5 years after the attack.

Shin Godzilla is a walking nuclear death machine.

The lasers coming out of his back are literally bad fanfiction.

Wait. Who's shitting on Blue Oyster Cult ?

Nah man.

Godzilla video games > Godzilla movies
you have 0.005 seconds to prove me wrong

You're absolutely right. The fanbase is cancer.

You can tell who has shit taste on Cred Forums by how they view Shin Godzilla. Easily the best October release in NA.

I don't know about the overall fandom but I will say that the Godzilla erotic fan art is deeply disturbing.

Yes. Sonic the hedgehog. Search "your name" the hedgehog on google and see for yourself.

people who post on Cred Forums.

Go to any Cred Forums facebook fan page and see for yourself.

Zillion looked cool. Didn't care for the movie or Mathew Broderick.

I've now been spoiled by Anno but I don't really want think see a sequel. I don't know what I want after ShinG.