What's the worst Disney movie ever made?

What's the worst Disney movie ever made?

I don't mean "movie you hate because everyone else liked it" but rather what was the worst genuinely bad Disney movie that pretty much everyone will agree was awful?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LcxYwwIL5zQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Your favorite one

SONG OF THE SOUTH IS A CLASSIC YOU TAKE THAT BACK ASSHOLE

Probably something live action that everyone's forgotten but my pick for worst cartoon feature of theirs is Sword in the Stone.

The Black Cauldron.

The Lone Ranger

Bambi

Aristocats

Rescuers

All these love action remakes of animated classics

TFA

MCU

One of the straight-to-DVD sequels in the 2000-2010 range

The Watcher in the Woods

>Aristocats
>Rescuers

I will fight you faggot

TFA is the correct answer

Chicken Little was pure, unfiltered crap. Dinosaurs too.

Take your pic of any early 00s animated movie.

The cow one. Or Bolt.

They really hit a shit stride after their "renaissance". Even the worst of the older classics were still redeemable in some ways.

'89-'99 was gold. '09-'19 has been great as well. That decade between them was a disaster.

>TFA

He specifically said not to post "movies you hate because everyone else likes them", you contrarian fucking retards

>Chicken Little was pure, unfiltered crap.

Bad opinion.

Brother Bear

Like I'm gonna take the opinion of someone who has shit taste seriously.

Home on the Range

home on the range was fucking awful

Right, he asked for Disney's worst film (TFA), which we then answered with (TFA).

I think you know where you need to go back to.

The late 90's direct to video were awful too. Cinderella 2, Return of Jafar, etc. They're all why tier.

>Or Bolt.
I watched Bolt in Korean on a long bus ride once and it wasn't that bad.

Maybe this is the intended viewing experience.

why is sword in the stone the worst?
it had a lot of really good moments

i need to go back to you're moms pussy

Inside Out.
Source. I was 26 and my little sister was 8. Both of us fucking hated it. Should have went to see Ted 2. Just fuck my shit up.

Chicken Little. That was pretty bad.

Aladdin 3 was almost better than the original. The only good direct to video.

>The only good direct to video.
what is The Lion King 1 1/2

The Aladdin TV series was so good, too.

ah, forgot about that one

I still remember that part where the guy turns into gold. Shit was rad.

Pixar: Cars easily, it is so unimaginative.

Disney: Probably Bambi, I don't like how the animals talk. It is too sweety voiced.

Home on the Range. It's even worse when the original idea was so much better, it was supposed to be a Western comedy called "Sweating Bullets," about a coward who gets made sheriff of a literal ghost town (as in a town populated entirely by ghosts) against his will.

Fuck you that squirrel was my childhood love.

I would say Home on the Range.

The Lion King

>Disney movie that pretty much everyone will agree was awful?
>bambi

"I Just Can't Wait To Be King" was a shit song but that movie is alright.

>00 to 08 was a disaster

For everything and everyone.

chicken little

Mighty Ducks. Or Three Caballeros.

>confused
>doesn't know what an ark is
Checks out

How about I slap your shit?

>it is so unimaginative
Pleb Nation. The script might not reach your shitty standards but the world building and all vehicle related visuals are a real treat for people who actually enjoy movies

It's "arc" in this context.

le iron man and big bang theory ruined nerd culture DDD:

I disagree -cars was a little hokey but it was good -I've watched it many times has some great layers and themes going on

You corrected me but was polite about it so I would like to thank you. Thank you user for teaching me something today.

You stupid faggots and your "I'm 16" responses

yes plus the massive comic to film releases

Alladin 3 was almost as good as the original?? I don't really believe you but I'm going to watch it anyway and hope you are right

y'know, you could watch Rango to get your "animated kino about a coward who becomes sheriff in weirdo town" fix

Any of the gorillian sequels or 3d animated crapfests.

correct answer. unobjectively, the cow one was irredeemably boring even by Disney-hype-goggle standards

What the fuck? SitS was fucking GOAT tier. Fucking nigger. You probably thought "Princess and the Frog" was good.

what kind of people do you think watch disney movies?

it's dat Boi!

Oh shit waddup?!

For every high there is a low,

>You probably thought "Princess and the Frog" was good.
that voodoo guy was fun.

this, everything was better when we wuz kids n shit. I member

>I don't mean "movie you hate because everyone else liked it"

are you implying the average person isn't the most pleb brainless zombie retard?

look again, it's dab boi.

Came here to say this, it was just so boring. Made for adults.

for evey BANE? there's FOR YOU

The correct answer is Home on the Range

kees youselves

What? I thought it was supremely cute. I just wanted to hug the fuck out of Riley and tell her it'll be alright.

But maybe that's just my love of little girls talking.

HEY ISN'T THIS GUY ADMITING HE'S STILL A CHILD?

MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODS

By Disney movie I understand - classically animated Disney film and my choice would be probably this, great visuals but otherwise a huge dud.

Yep. Worst Disney movie was 'The Cat From Outer Space'.

FUCK YOU NERAK.

looks like katkino

no

The non-existent sequel to TRON Legacy.
Fuck that fucking piece of shit.

I like it.

Worst movie for me is probably Bambi, i just didn't care for it.

The Black Hole.
A complete mess.
Don't watch it. It's fucking awful.

>it is so unimaginative.
It's basically Doc Hollywood

This.
For worst I mean.

Even Disney don't want it remembered.

It'd be a good remake with updated cgi, better pacing and acting. Plus no one would be upset over it remaking the original.

Yep, it's what I thought of when I was thinking about the question. It's probably the objectively worst one, where you'd get the highest consensus of people saying it was bad.

Still, it's neat to see people posting their personal least favorites and not just shitting up the thread with "I hate the super popular ones hehe u mad."

FUCK I FORGOT ABOUT THIS. This the actual answer.

it's true, this thread is filled with 16 year olds

films are remade to cash-in on popular names, not to improve or update them

Tumblrites?

This is probably the worst one, from a commercial and critical standpoint.

I fucking love this movie and no one can stop me. It's so hilariously terrible: the cheesy, clunky special effects, the rehashed soundtrack, the acting.

From a business perspective, this is probably the worst Disney movie ever because it's completely unmarketable and would probably do irreparable harm to the company's reputation. It's also not terribly inspire concept-wise; from what I've seen of it, the gamut of real actors interacting with cartoons was done much better in the other Disney film product from the same period.

I still like Zipadee Doodah.

What are some movies that give you a similar feeling of emptyness and indifference you get as you watch Disney's Atlantis? It's quite an achievement for a movie to be this bland.

Christopher Walken though.

Yeah, it's good.

Shame they can never use it again.

Best live-action Disney movie from half a century ago was the one where Kurt Russell gets turned into a computer

>ctrl+f
>no brave

It was garbage and it didn't get any of the meme respect that 98% of Pixar films get.

I think it's funny that Zipadee has survived the living-entombment of its movie.

I really think that's a shame.

In tjhe same way that we get "problematic" Tom and Jerry or WW2 Propaganda prefixed with a "this was of it's time trigger warning", the same should be true of Song of the South. I remember seeing it as a kid, vaguely, but I don't recall it being out and out racist.

I remember watching a behind the scenes thing and it's sad how much effort went into this project. Like, they had linguists they hired to make the Atlantean language, and they were so excited when talking about all the details they put into it. So much wasted effort.

To somewhat answer your question, Treasure Planet reminds me of Atlantis, as does Titan A.E., like they're part of the same shitty cinematic universe.

Depends on the movie.

>Alice in Wonderland, Ghibli, Mulan, all "Princess" movies

Tumblr

>Finding Nemo, Tarzan, Lilo and Stitch, Toy Story, Lion King, Up

Reddit

>Hunchback, Emperor's New Groove, Goofy Movie, Zootopia

Cred Forums

Came here to post this.

There's a good reason nobody's ever heard about The Black Hole. The only good part of that movie that I remember is the soundtrack.

>but I don't recall it being out and out racist
It really isn't racist, but it is inappropriate.

There are much worse Disney movies than brave. Brave at least has great animation

>hilariously terrible
>terrible
OP didn't ask if you had an acquired taste for shit. OP asked what was the worst movie.
You admit the movie is terrible.
Therefore we agree that the movie is terrible.
I say it's the most terrible of all; the worst.

Titan A.E. is actually good though, plus it has Matt Damon

Sure, but so is say Der Fuhrers Face or the cartoons you find with Bugs and Daffy beating the shit out of little yellow men with buck teeth and coke bottle glasses.
Pretending it never existed just makes it seem worse than it really was. Even if the film contained frequent flashcards warning me that certain topics may be upsetting to some viewers, I'd still buy the film in a heartbeat if only to support Disney in being honest about their past mistakes.

It was alright, I think you have to be a Bluth fan to appreciate it though.

to be fair to chicken little, it did pretty much predict what jj abrams would do to star trek at the end

home on the range was absolutely fucking terrible

>the cartoons you find with Bugs and Daffy beating the shit out of little yellow men with buck teeth and coke bottle glasses.
Those are racist on top of being inappropriate.

>Pretending it never existed just makes it seem worse than it really was.
I agree with that.

TFA

The fuck, WWII propaganda cartoons are the best

>Jews take over Disney
>now they deem one of their movies rayciss
Hmmm....

whats the problem with the south movie?
some slave happy about his position triggering everyone or some shit?

I don't get it either but im not american tho. Anyone care to explain?

supposedly there's a Tar baby that black people cry about. You can torrent the movie, but Disney says they will never release it again.

The fourth one was worse.

>Chow Yun Fat
wow, never noticed him and no one remembers him and he got billed on the poster.

It treats slavery in a positive, almost nostalgic light. People are uncomfortable with that given that we now accept that it was unacceptable, and at the time SotS was made it was practically taboo to discuss outside of academic settings.

It'd be like making a movie now where some old Jewish fella with a number on his forearm sings german folk songs to a little rich aryan boy and dances with CGI grabblers.

They may be racist and inappropriate sure, but they are still freely available online and even studied in media courses. Not even just the Social Justice ones.

My point being that by making SoTS totally hidden from the public doesn't erase the fact it existed, and we both agree that only leads to crazy rumors about how bad it really was. Allowing people to watch it and judge for themselves isn't unreasonable.

I guess the issue might be the backlash from the overly sensitive people out there. There are plenty. Or that it may attract an audience of racists due to the current stigma.

Point is that if Disney don't want to be seen as profiting from it, release it for free online with a buttload of warnings and/or age restrictions.

In a generation, we may see people convinced the movie was all about lynchings, featured the word nigger eighty times and Zipadee Doodah, Zip a dee KKK was a song in it.

Yep, there's a literal tar baby in it, and it appears in Who Framed Roger Rabbit? as well.

I agree, and with the internet being the way it is, there's really no point in trying to hide it. People will hear about it and, if they want to see it, they can. If anything, trying to hide it causes a Streisand effect.

>Streisand effect
I could not agree more.

Warner Bros literally solved this years ago

Just do a reworded version and Disney are all set

The beginning is good but once they get to Atlantis the movie gets really bland and then it goes to shit.

Worst pixar movie?

Exactly that.
I fucking applaud WB for doing this, the fact Disney doesn't is...well, I want to say cowardly, but realistically they are sensibly trying to avoid backlash.
I just wonder if it won't eventually backfire.

Agreed.

Either The Princess and the Frog or Dumbo.

>he doesn't like fun action adventure romps

lil' bitch

>whole planet of cars with no people
>they have seats and steering wheels but no idea why
>scientists have no idea where diesel comes from

Weird movie

Wasn't it a walt disney passion project to?

>i need to go back to you are mom's pussy
real good English skills there kid

OP asked for the worst not the best Disney movie

>he doesn't like the trippy elephant scene

Every single movie made after Mulan

They don't want it remembered because it's hella racist. If you can look past that it's actually bretty good.

I had to see this on a recreation trip when I was a kid and can't remember anything except really not wanting to watch it.

shit, I loved Stargate.

>tfw I actually used to own this on video

youtube.com/watch?v=LcxYwwIL5zQ

Song of the south is boring as fuck, used to have it on video and it was always the worst disney film.

Even Pete's dragon is better.

It was on one of the sing-a-long tapes, right? I used to have a ton of those.

It was the full film. Watched it all the time as a kid none the wiser.

Yep when I watched it as a kid I didn't even know it was racist

>you are now remembering the little tune that played at the start of Disney videos where it panned past Sorcerer's apprentice Mickey and wrote out the Disney signature.

Same. I don't think anyone saw it in any other circumstance.

That song and scene are pretty good, but that doesn't make the rest of the movie any good.

Jim Crow is based though