Member when no one gave a fuck about gender/race/watever and people just went to the cinema to enjoy stuff?

Member when no one gave a fuck about gender/race/watever and people just went to the cinema to enjoy stuff?

>Member when no one gave a fuck about gender/race/watever

There has literally never been a point in human history where this was true.

Remember when modern media didn't shove multiculturalism down our throats?

>he goes to his local cinema to enjoy stuff

Pleb

No they always did that.

You were probably just too young to remember the backlash American Psycho got and how feminists boycotted and advertisers pulled out.

>Member when no one gave a fuck about gender/race/watever and people just went to the cinema to enjoy stuff?

Yep. When it wasn't so blatantly fucktardedly obvious.

beat me to it

I remember when I didn't care. Then anti white propaganda came around so I looked into it.

Everything good in our history is just whitety white white white, and minority crime rates make me wonder if they're even human.

I mean no nigga was triggered by nigga stuff no female was triggered about females being kitchen sluts in need of a dirty manly hero because that is the natural order of things and in top of that cinema is about fun and fiction not about being mad about everything

'member when you used to call bad things gay?

i. e. "that movie was really gay"

Remember how abusive and violent people were when playing vidya games? Call someone a faggot or nigger now days in a game probably get arrested,

'member when this board was about cute girls and actual discussion threads instead of threads about being triggered by triggered people?

And memes

>threads about being triggered by triggered people
Yeah, 4chinz was pretty laid back when Cred Forums wasn't a thing yet.

>have to sit in the back of the gas chamber
kek

Cred Forums was a contention board to keep the teenager eyes of the Cred Forumstards safe

Thanks Cred Forums!

I remember that people didn't really get mad about this.

I also remember that the people producing this didn't go "YEEEAH SHITLORDS LOOK AT YOUR FUTURE YOU'RE FUCKING FINISHED YOU BIGOTED PIECES OF SHIT" so maybe that's part of it

because today it's so fucking obviously forced with agendas

LOL i saw that south park episode too xD So epic!!

I literally don't. When will the gender nightmare end?

I was watching reddwarf and thinking if it was made and advertised today as a new show the main talking point would be cat and lister and how white people suck or "taking the backseat"

then they would turn on it by complaining about it being all male a month later or that something was sexist

It is kinda funny thinking this is how the writers envisioned the cast before the show was filmed

You're literally imagining things OP. You'll probably still try to deny it after several anons point out that these issues are perennial human concerns.

You were just young and unaware of these issues before.

I'm not young and there was definitely a lull after the Rodney King riots died down but now it's turned up to 11

I wouldn't take a cover as a book as what the writers meant

especially in the 80s, the publicists used to have in house artists doing loads of shit

my art tutor was one and I did it freelance after I finished college.

you get given a few vague details and they don't care

No

>Member

This

I can't remember that. It must've been quite minor. I'm 44.

we used to laugh at people who got offended by television and film

now look what we've become

This is just hilarious.

>Member

Kill yourself nigger.

>mfw I thought that was some fluffy caterpillar

FUCK YOU YOU PIE OF SHIT! I WATCH MOVIES SPECIFIALLY FOR ACE MIXING BETWEEN LGBTHRF

>Member when no one gave a fuck about gender/race/watever and people just went to the cinema to enjoy stuff?

I'm from a country with 0% black population so no, i don't i always saw mexicans and niggers are tokenism, even when i was like 4. The only movie with a black protagonist i liked was Space jam. I didnt understood why Arnold was friends with the black kid, or why the brown rugrat baby had poop in her hair.

>feed a family of four

I kekked so hard my dog started barking.

lmfao reading that was hilarious. every time i thought it was over, it wasnt.

im black btw

>doesn't understand why members of different races might become friends

what an autist