Now that the dust has settled, what does Cred Forums think of The Dark Knight Rises' opening plane scene?

Now that the dust has settled, what does Cred Forums think of The Dark Knight Rises' opening plane scene?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/VRCM0jWEQjQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

A lot of loyalty for an opening sequence

I think it's hilarious.

Particularly when that guy smashes his head against the plane.

It's a big scene

It's a big eye sore.

No

It's a big scene.

it is a very poorly written scene

i am glad there are still menes being made about it 4 years later

For you.

>We have some robots caught in a loop, go check it out

It gave us our greatest meme ever.

Nolan's magnum opus.

You're a big guy

There he is, there he goes again.

Look everyone, I posted again! Did not the dude's shit surrounding? Oh my God! I can almost see your pathetic slices glowing in the dark, all illuminated by your screen is the only source of light in your county. On laughing like a little girl again when writing your little shred of Bath and filling the hood. You know what? Maybe even filled it. Maybe you're a NINI so disgusting you paid for 4canal pass and all you have to do is choose the photo. And boy, do not know the photo? The epic agent CISEN is not it? I guess, Mojoncito, cagandote both laugh while clicking to throw your Takis the floor. But it's Thumbs, your boss cleanse him in the morning. Oh that's right, he chispoteó not tell me you live with your mom! You're a fucking fat fucked and I like you already got fed up with you. So pissed of errands all day, every day, for a grown man who spends all day in 4changos posting about a crap film layer. Just imagine it, and then you had thought you'd be a politician or a footballer or something chingón and then you became a NINI. A pathetic fagot NINI bathroom. She probably cries until he falls asleep every day thinking about how fucked up is the roll as would disappear. Do not even try to talk to you because everything you say is "FOR YOU, FOR YOU, FOR YOU".

You have become a parody of yourself. That's all you are. A sad dwarf laughing in the dark as he prepares to delve into the same dance that has made chingamadral times already.

And you know what? That is all that will be.

I still think it's good. Fuck the memes.

My mom re-watch this scene a few months ago and never realized how retarded this scene was.

I was of course laughing the whole time.

youtu.be/VRCM0jWEQjQ

how far can you make it Cred Forums?

I can never get past masketta forgetting to put his hands on the wheel before I lose it

This gif never fails to make me smile.

>when dubs speak truth

>forgetting to put his hands on the wheel
He's holding the bottom of it with one hand, I don't know how many fucking times I need to say this.

>season 5 of westworld
>baneworld is introduced

>I don't know how many fucking times I need to say this.
Everytime, you need to say it every time

That's a big season

>CIA relives the plane crash over and over and must find a way to defeat Bane to escape the loop

fucking fund it

Its been 5 fucking years you retards. Just let it die

Looks like you have a fever.

you can't make CIA go through that user, how can he compete with big guy, the mask, and the plan

though to be fair, all he needs to say is shoot these hooded thugs before they get on the plane

Fuck off. There is literally nothing of note anymore, its been stripped to the bone. This meme overstayed its welcome 3 years ago

Why would you shoot a man before throwing him into a plane?

Dr Pavel, I'm Crash Inhibiting Android.

leave the board then

the baneposting is practically all that's good anymore

you leave em out, are you crazy, they might come back to life

hotheads please

For you.

Wrong. Pic related "discovery" is only a couple months old.

And evidence of CIA's whereabouts keeps popping up regularly. Last seen outside a starbucks in somewhere cold. Perhaps Canada

The amount of dust we've kicked up over this scene would take over 10,000 years to settle

powerstance, each and every time

Reminder that he did nothing wrong

The ride never ends

>of course