What was his fucking problem?

What was his fucking problem?

severe autism

He did nothing wrong and people wouldn't leave him alone.

Janice

Being a greedy motherfucker

The same thing as every other character the got released from jail: feeling entitled to earnings because they did time.

Imo, they dropped the ball with his character. They spend a whole season developing his rivalry with Tony, but then Janice just goes and offs him and it's like oh, Richie? Yeah I remember him, he was the uhhh...the guy, who did the thing. Yeah he mattered a lot, I'm sure.

Was there issues with his actor or something? Just seems like such an abrupt and desperate way to kill off a fairly important character.

>dealing coke along the truck route

lmao? nothing wrong til the DEA shits down everyones neck

Veal parm

FLEXIIIIIIIIIN'

>YOU DON'T HAVE THE BALLS TO SHOOT M....

Whaaaa

Punching a Soprano is never a good idea

The fucktard had a house, a cushy pension, respect, yet he wished for more. Fucking asshole.

He was buried under a nice hill like he wanted

I JUST FINISHED WATCHING THE KNIGHT IN WHITE SATIN ARMOUR TODAY!

Fuckin loser couldn't sell it.

Imagine, getting a facelift, then the next week you're in jail

He was a Vito tier homosexual.

>muh jacket

hes just an asshole

He was a manlet

Worst character.

This. It took this much replies? Manlets in this thread detected.

not really, the whole season built up to that point. it wasnt a random killing. Tony said in one of the last episodes of the season that richie has to go because he's moving against him. Janice just does the deed instead of Tony.

you have to remember that this was during season, when the livia storyline was still the #1 plot in the series before they found out she was dieing IRL and they had to change shit around.

He is italian, they usually are. We have to have more specific information

Your gonna build beansie a ramp

REEEE I HATE HIS STUPID JACKET AUTISM

More important question. Why didn't Tony just take the jacket?

He was old skool

It wasn't his style.

Would you wear it, Cred Forums?

Like Deniro, he is a jew.

but he was fucking the thiccest female character on the show

100% great taste hetero if you ask me

It looks like the dust cover for an amplifier.

conspired with Richard Romanus to impregnate then divorce the therapist

I would keep it but not wear it. If he asked I'd say I didn't want to get it dirty because it's the jaaaaaaaaaackeeeeeeet

Tony isn't the type to wear some runway type jacket. Jackie Jr. might wear something like that. Honestly, Richie was a bit thick to think Tony WOULD wear it, considering he's obviously a more laidback old-school type dresser.

that fucking shirt is pure kino

Richie still saw himself as Tony's superior and thought he'd wear it just because he gave it to him.