I haven't seen Mad Men, The Wire, The Sopranos or Breaking Bad. What am I missing out on?

I haven't seen Mad Men, The Wire, The Sopranos or Breaking Bad. What am I missing out on?

Later seasons of Mad Men suck, The Sopranos is overrated.

fpwp

pretty much this. first two seasons of mad men are great, then it starts to turn into a soap opera. I always thought "breaking bad is so addictive" was a meme, but once I got a few episodes in i was hooked.

you are a great faggot

All shit.

Sopranos isn't that bad though.

Watercooler talk with coworkers

Of them, only The sopranos is worth watching in it's entirety. MM is sold on your ability to tolerate an unlikeable main character and how much you care about normalfaggotry. If you don't care about sex or the corporate environment, it's entirely unenjoyable. The wire is just boring cop drama that you've seen before

BB is great in some seasons and a total drag for some episodes here and their, and the last season is disappointing to say the least.

Breaking Bad is GOAT. Rest are shit.

The Sopranos is Chadcore. You want something to discuss with your frat bros? Go for that.

You want to actually watch good TV? Pick any of the others.

>Mad Men
Smoking alcoholic alpha males
>Breaking Bad
High tension meth cooking and poetry about grass

The Wire
>GOAT, it can be kind of tough to get immersed in it but once you do, oh boy are you in for a ride

Breaking Bad
>it was great until it became a meme, fanbase made it fucking suck instead of being just a slow decline

Sopranos
>almost as good as The Wire but much more accessible since it's almost as much about family stuff as it is criminal interactions

Mad Men
>I liked it but the subject matter simply isn't as interesting as the other shows

Plebs, breaking bad is cheap schlock.

Don't bother with breaking bad

Mad Men starts a bit dull (so were the 50s) but gets gradually better and better, with seasons 5&6 (early 60s) being absolute TV Kino.
Most plebs like think it's about le alpha Don i want him to cuck me
But it's actually a deconstruction of modern social codes and roles, and a neat character study. Roger is GOAT tv character.

The Sopranos is about a fat guy in the 90s.

Breaking Bad is down there with Game of Thrones in the pleb bait tier.

Mad men and sopranos have artistic value, great writing, and characters. They're defenitely worth it, breaking bad on the other hand is cheap entertainment with terrible writing and god awful characters

Just finished the first season of the wire.
Was pretty good but does it get so much praise because of the gay characters and fairer portrayal of criminal/cops than your average crime drama?

Don't bother watching breaking bad.

>What am I missing out on?
Three great shows and one that's just good.

Three Kinos and one fanservice fest.

breaking bad isn't bad but it isn't great.

>The Sopranos is about a fat guy in the 90s
Second half of it is post 9/11 and heavily influenced by it, including the ever present heavy atmosphere of the later seasons.
Delete your account.

Nothing much.
Go out and do something productive rather than wasting time watching tv

Chadcore only on the surface level

>posts on Cred Forums

Mad Men is fantastic. A thing to note is that the guy who created Mad Men was a writer in the latter seasons of sopranos.

You're missing out on feeling hunger by looking at a cozy reunion of old guys making and eating pasta.

A nap