uk.ign.com/articles/2009/03/20/christopher-nolans-brother-arrested
youtube.com/watch?v=djVBzrucNLY
youtube.com/watch?v=EcXAVxJk2PY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Matthew Broderick

Only strongest kids survived "casting"

Whom did he kill

Gene Hackman's last name is actually a title

During the filming of Twilight Zone the movie, there was a scene involving two children and an actor running away from pyrotechnics with a live helicopter above the set. Landis wanted things more intimate and closer.

This was a huge mistake.

The pyrotechnics melted the blades of the helicopter somewhat, it spun out of control, landed on the two children crushing them instantly, and decapitating the actor.

It's not murder technically, it's manslaughter. But still, why they needed a scene like that fuck knows.

Not only that but the child actors were non-union and paid under the table so they didn't have to deal with labor laws. Landis is pretty much a piece of shit.

Yeah, it's unfortunate but. I really think he didn't expect that shit to all go down. I think he just thought, quick scene, be done with it. Not like this hasn't been done before.

And he was very very wrong.

People wonder why everything is CGI these days, and it's usually this incident that you can call back to to say, hey just CGI the helicopters. A bit too dangerous.

I know Cameron wanted a fucking helicopter, a live helicopter, to go through a tunnel in a chase in Terminator 2 but people had to call back because, that's just a disaster waiting to happen.

Whats his name again?

What did he do?

yeah, but she is so brave

Yeah and he was only 32 at the time. A reckless, hot shit young director that made a huge mistake.

underrated

The weak should fear the strong

Fuck off Max

Matthew Broderick killed somebody in a car crash

I never suggested that he was a good guy for taking the risks he did. He was in fact a humungous fuck up and ended up killing two kids and an actor.

But I'm going to go with the court's choice, and logic at hand, that he wouldn't purposefully kill two kids and an actor that's stupid.

He just was criminally irresponsible.

Why does no one ever talk about this?

Two people actually. He never apologized for it.

In b4: Matthew Broderick. Micks aren't people

Already been brought up twice. Read the thread, dummy.

Raped and murdered a girl in 1990.

>Come on, Natalie, let's have a fun boat trip!

Chescaleigh was accuses (though eventually acquitted) of vehicular manslaughter when she crashed her car into a bus stop in Brooklyn Heights. Killed 4 people.

What did Chrissy do?

>I really think he didn't expect that shit to all go down

Well no shit

Gilbert Gottfried is great but Norm's bit is transcendent

She hit a 9 year old with her car. The kid died the next day from the injuries.

I'd rather check your trips

Fuck Lorde

the amount of death surrounding this man is scary.
almost every movie he has made at least one person involved has died.
Stuntmen, actors, crazed fans killing people, insane pilots killing people, the death toll gets higher and higher.

You are full of shit

Isn't his brother a serial killer? The third one not the other writer.

yes, even Nolans brother is a killer.

uk.ign.com/articles/2009/03/20/christopher-nolans-brother-arrested

Christopher Lee

It's bullshit, he molested a bunch of kids but he never killed anyone.

bossin'

stephen colbert never murdered anyone

how do you hit a car so fucking hard that the car in front of the car you hit spins off the lane?

Bitch crazy

he killed my childhood.

>implying it wasn't...

>le prequels were shit maymay

every celebrity who fought in a war, like James Stewart.

Actually the actor and I think the little girl were decapitated, the boy got squashed. Source: my eyes.

youtube.com/watch?v=djVBzrucNLY

>Avenge me

Mathew Broderick, kek

>Although the couple lives in Manhattan, Broderick and Parker spend a considerable amount of time at their holiday home near Kilcar, a village in County Donegal, Ireland, where Broderick spent his summers as a child.[22] They also have a house in The Hamptons.[23]

>Kilcar

if your rear end a car that has its wheels turned but is stopped the force will cause the car to go w/ the direction the wheels are set. A friend of mine had something happen to him where he was in a turn lane waiting for an opening in traffic and got rear ended and sent into oncoming traffic but he luckily survived

not him but vid related youtube.com/watch?v=EcXAVxJk2PY

>>Coldblooded Psychopath.

The amount of effort put into these images are not worth it. I'm the only one who replied in 20 minutes.

This piece of shit, right here.

Why is his head shaped like a guitar pick?

This is the man he killed.
Because he's an ugly fuck.

He's going bald too.

>The only thing better than getting paid mad dosh for kissing pretty girls is dropping bombs on krauts
Damn, the 40s were different from today

We missed out, Bro.

>her husband is white

He split the blood of the saxon men

Fuck he aesthetically looked liked young Robert DeNiro in A Bronx Tale. He now looks like old DeNiro

Yeah but do you have a headcount on how many Saxon men? I mean spilling the blood of one or two Saxon men's alright

Don't talk shit about Hermione

it's almost as if the chances of people getting injured near you rise significantly when you're a director exclusively working on insanely big (=many people involved) movies which practically all have several stunt/action sequences.

man i wonder why no stuntmen died in boyhood or dogville. linklater and von trier must be, like, super lucky.

really makes you think.

Robert Blake

Phil Spector

when they met, it was MOIWWDER

>roadkill
>didnt stop
>celebrated as a "brave" """"""""""""""""woman"""""""""""""""""""" during the same period

Fatty Arbuckle was innocent though.

t. TimeCop

>tfw he uses his brother to kill his crew for publicity.

gotta push that leftist narrative no matter what

Is that the Bevilacqua kid?

He literally did nothing wrong.

Yeah, that's him.

My car moves pretty fast. If you dont stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.

why do you do this?

Woody Harrelson's dad was a hitman

Did he actually kill someone?
I thought he was with another guy that killed a cop and he got life in jail.

Dan "Hold her tighter, she's a fighter" Schneider

BUCKLE UP BUCKAROOS

>she

Doesn't count, it happened in prison.

Did they died?

Kek

WHITE MALE!

James Doohan fought to advance freedom and defend Canada in WWII. He landed at Juno Beach on D-Day, shot two snipers, then got shot himself by a Canadian sentry.

Bombing doesn't count.
Did he technically kill people? Yeah he did but that's a completely different animal than staring a guy in his face and pulling the trigger.

What about Razor Ramone?

Wasn't there some documentary about the downfall of his career and life where he admits to a nasty fight he got in? Something like a bouncer allowed someone to destroy his car so he beat the fuck out of the bouncer and then took the bouncer's gun and shot the bouncer after he was stunned and couldn't fight back?

That's some fucked up shit right there.

yeah the other guy shot the cop, this coward was there and pissed his pants

I believe he didn't do it. I have absolutely no facts or evidence to back that up with, and won't argue the point with you because I know I'll lose... but I believe he didn't do it.

what was their end game?