For you!

>for you!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bb3raUCj2wY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>yfw she understands that reference

She is a big guy

>Your treating me really unfairly. I wish you would just leave me alone.

>well yeah, you might actually look decent on the end of their dicks

Thats how its done

was getting judged part of your plan?

OF COURSH!

what

>Listen you froggy cunt. Here's the thing. You talk about having sex with my friends, but let me tell you something. You're a 5/10 at best and if you ever ended up in that room with Brad and Leo, you'd be begging me to stuff my dick in your mouth, simply because the other two fellas would be completely disinterested. I mean, you have guys who fuck models on the regular, and you think they would sink to fuck some half breed from some shitty arab country? Are you fucking kidding me? As I said, you're a 5/10 at best, and that means that the only way you would fuck ANYONE outside of your shitty little country would be by raping them, which I'm sure you'd do and laugh about afterwards because you are a cold, heartless hypocrite who shouldn't be allowed to host a show anywhere outside of a local North Dakota weather station, you uncharismatic cunt. Am I mad? No haha, I'm not. But here's the thing, you would be absolutely embarrassed by what would happen yet you would continue your life haplessly as if nothing happened because you're just a dumb cum dumpster with legs. Here's some advice: quit. Yeah, just quit. Quit this show, and move away to some village in Romania, and start a family there with some Gypsy fag. Lead your life like that and maybe someday you will learn some humility, and maybe then you'll realize how silly it is to insult a great, serious actor such as myself, Jonah the Lard. *drops mike*

And that's how it's done.

He's just returning some video tapes

I realize Jonah Hill has copped a lot of flab in recent years for not straying too far from comedy and tucking into much meatier rolls, but there's a lot more to this man than meets the ribeye, and it turns out he's really an all-round good guy.
If everyone on here could get off their high whores, face the cold hard fats, and stop pudding him down for two seconds, they'd realize being a fry in the ointment isn't always a piece of cake.
If there is subway you could find it in your hearts to show the milf of human kindness towards Jonah, you might come to see the reason he's regarded widely by his peers, and is, pound for pound, a true heavyweight of the Hollywood scene.
As Jonah himself once said, "when I'm sorting the beef from the chaff I always beer in mind, every hotdog has his day when the chips are brown. You've just gotta keep your eggs held high and remember that a burger in the hand is worth chewing the bush."

>than meets the ribeye
and not just
>meats the eye

Stopped reading

>Stopped reading
>No you didn't.
Be honest, you actually chuckled out loud as you read the delicious pasta in it's entirety, only pausing briefly to ponder the possibility of creating your own dank Jonah OC.
But are instantaneously hit with the stark reality that your meager thought capacity only allows for sentences of 6 words or less.
With a tear in your eye, you sniff back the dark depression that has become your everyday existence, open a new text document, and copy/paste the pasta for use at a later date.
You'll probably even claim it as your own in an effort to gain some sort of positive reinforcement from some other nameless, faceless user on a Chinese image board.
Why even live...

Hello fucking reddit, jesus christ

Can someone post the clip?

Why didn't he just told her 'fuck you, cunt' and walk off stage?

youtube.com/watch?v=bb3raUCj2wY

Finally, someone solved the puzzle

Worst one

#REKT