What did they mean by this?

What did they mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_Fruit_Company
youtube.com/watch?v=kR3HFEeC3_E
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

wtf i hate amc now

>What did they mean by this?
Their website is right there on the billboard, dildo.

Chinese own amc

They mean to say they are yellow peril era racists who think of all Chinese people as part of some grand conspiracy and not made up of billions of individuals who all have different goals and viewpoints

>who think of all Chinese people as part of some grand conspiracy
Chinese businesses have been looking outwardly for ages now and their government supports them. AMC isn't the only one, recently Legendary was picked up by the same guys, the Wanda group.

Chinese corporations buying out Western ones is a huge deal, I'm surprised you haven't heard about it.

I hope they don't buy out Coka-cola.

It's a promo for the new twd season, basically they're saying that chinks are ants/zombies and that's why they kill off glenn also

Billboards are getting insane

>soapboax rant with no reading comprehension

reading is your friend

And the U.S. government doesn't support western business interests?

Making money literally implies that the Chinese have a vested interest in not destroying your consumer base. Only racists think that everyone who isn't them wants to destroy them

I don't speak Cred Forumstard, what does this mean?

He's a cuck of course he wouldn't know.

Why is Michael Jackson yelling at young Ben Bernanke?

Why wouldn't China be interested in destabilizing the US?

>What is largest trade partner

AMC was actually a great story. Started by a normal guy who loved movies, Stan Durwood. Built the newest and nicest. Fought and beat the DOJ on theater seating being tiered. Pioneered digital sound and built big in the suburbs.

The only problem? When you die and have no heirs willing to take over an unprofitable company is chinese investors looking to own real estate in the usa

>Werr Herro!! Because of rove of course...

he was talking about individuals, not companies expanding their business interests. Chinese film companies are expanding away from China BECAUSE the government stifles the volume and content of what they can show. You have to be really out of touch with reality to think that their govt has any influence over what Wanda is going to do with American companies.

I seriously think there are people who think everything east of Berlin and west of California is the same as it was in the 70's.

Is Wanda group Chinese government? Is McDonalds secretly controlled by the CIA to establish an international presence?

The fact that you automatically associate anything from a Chinese person with some fantasy plot of world domination just reveals your racism

It's sad that an entire generation of overly socialized useful idiots with an impaired sense of ingroup preference has been raised. Literally lambs to the slaughter.

American corporations work in the interest of the US, it's how things work kiddo.

>dats racis!
lol literally no one cares anymore. Wake up it's 2016.

>social commentary by someone who is admittedly antisocial

just kill yourself already

>all corporate entities are just political extensions of their country's government!

Sturmfront actually believes this? Corporations only look out for themselves. Why would they shackle themselves to the same government that has been massively limiting their potential with all of their content/foreign-movie/per-theater restrictions?

>And the U.S. government doesn't support western business interests?
Sure they do, I'm not making this an east vs west scenario. The fact is though, that Chinese businesses have been becoming more international in the past few years. It's not just about film-related companies either, lots of businesses are being bought. It's not like this has gone unnoticed by their government either.

>Only racists think that everyone who isn't them wants to destroy them
I don't think they'll destroy us, but it's perfectly fine to be wary about a government backed incursion into the Western economy like we're seeing. I'll admit there's some degree of stereotyping, people are much more fearful of the Chinese than say the French, but I think there are some pretty good reasons for that being the case too.

no they don't Cred Forums, they work in their own interest. hence why corporations are heavily regulated by the government.

If that were true Humana and Aetna would still be part of the Obamacare network

Corporations work in the interest of their shareholders, THAT is how things work

That's how it works, but I get that you're pretending to be retarded and aren't actually a naive baby.

i agree it is alarmist to say china owns the us, but it is true that all companies in china are untimely state owned

It's OK, user, I get the joke

>that's how it works
>yes, lets escape the people that are holding back our profits and productivity to work for them in a different setting unnecessarily because....??

Yeah, I'm the retard.

>just reveals your racism

Yeah, I'm sure your not a shill

fucking lel

>just reveals your racism
Holy shit shut up, there's literally nothing wrong with racism.

maybe not macdonalds but the US has and will continue to do this

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_Fruit_Company

and so does china. mind you this is stuff that has actually been revealed. you're a fucking fool if you think china isn't doing this

china wants to be THE world power. they will do anything in their disgusting chink power to make that goal come true, which is why they continue to attack US companies through cyber attacks EVERY DAY continuously.

fuck china and fuck their bullshit. their anti-west and should be treated as such.

lol, no they aren't. If they were no profitable Chinese company would ever have been sold/acquired by a foreign company.

>He doesn't know what overly socialized means!
>He's never read Based Ted!
Look at the pleb. Look at him and laugh.

they're* fucking stupid mac auto correct

>has never heard of corporate tax evasion, hiring foreign workers for cheap, off-soil production loopholes

>calls others naieve babies

Yet the CIA has also been exposed to having spied on foreign corporations on behalf of western business interests. Corporate espionage between American/European/ Asian companies is alot more common than you think

It isn't a east vs west thing, its a "trying to make a fuckton of money" thing

>american will be just like vancouver canada soon
nice

any chinese company bought by a foreign power needs to be approved by that state, again all companies in china are owned by the state no matter how far divorced they might seem.

>he was talking about individuals, not companies expanding their business interests
Oh okay, my mistake then.

>Chinese film companies are expanding away from China
I would agree, but it's not just a Chinese film company acquiring a US one. We're seeing theater companies being bought out by the same conglomerate that dominates private real estate development. These are huge corporations that are targeting more areas than just film.

>You have to be really out of touch with reality to think that their govt has any influence over what Wanda is going to do with American companies
Why? This isn't some Western nation we're talking about here, this is the People's Republic of China. They are one of China's biggest corporations and their actions are helping to fuel the economy there. It makes sense that the government would take a very keen interest in how they conduct business.

Ted was right about basically everything. It's a shame only his anti-liberal stuff gets posted here.

>12 year old doesn't think the CIA hacks rivals like China and Russia when they were caught spying on our own ALLIES

lol what's it like being 12?

It means Trump is a winner.

youtube.com/watch?v=kR3HFEeC3_E

Hanzo is a sniper in Overwatch, a team based arena FPS. All modes in this game are centered around capturing an objective from the enemy team....which the fragile sniper cannot do.

If you pick the sniper, chances are you're a moron. But because Hanzos in game abilities innately allow you to hit someone, you can get kills, which means "everyone else must be bad and they should switch characters."

China owns the Billboard Company. True Story.

They meant that they are pretentious faggots.

If you don't like cheaply made grease patties, stay out of McDonald's.

If you don't like two and a half hour long commercials, stay out of chain movie theaters.

If you can't find an independent theater or at least a movie night at the art museum you have no business calling yourself a cinephile.

read my post again faggots, I said the US DOES do that kind of destabilizing work. but I am in the US and i am a westerner, so you bet your fucking ass i think the US doing it is ok.

a communist piece of shit nation with known censorship and non-western values is not something i will support

and yes I know the uS has the FCC and other operating entities like that, but you're a huge faggot if you think its on the same scale as what china does.

>This isn't some Western nation we're talking about here, this is the People's Republic of China.
You keep saying that like evoking vivid language from the Mao era or something changes the reality of Chinese business today. Major companies in China are more powerful than the government, as is the case pretty much anywhere. Exceptions like Russia are different because government officials - literally - are on the boards of these companies or have some direct ownership by appointment.

The overnight billionaire companies in China, especially the tech ones, are privately owned by individuals, and while the govt undoubtedly tries to find ways to elbow in on the profits there aren't government takeholders of companies like in Russia. Everything is moving, westernizing, and developing too fast and strong for the govt to do shit. Tons of Chinese software companies have already been sold as subsidiaries to US companies, which the Chinese government was powerless to stop and directly lost tax revenue and other economic benefits from

> I said the US DOES do that kind of destabilizing work

And I didn't say you didn't. I'm laughing at your indignant outrage because you portrayed China as doing some horrendous thing which every powerful country does while at the same time trying to portray it as being innately worse or underhanded just because they're not us, while throwing in some slurs to further make you look like a raging preteen.

I'm not talking about destabilizing, I'm talking about government corruption where government bureaucrats use their positions to help corporations in exchange for benefits

Example, a General signs millions of dollars worth of contracts for construction and renovations on the base that he commands to a single company, retires and is immediately hired on the board of directors of said company

Shit like this happens all the time in the U.S., but only a racist will think that only China or other "non western" nations engage in such levels of corruption

How would DRUMPF handle China?

Get frustrated, say he heard "some terrible things about China, terrible things you wouldn't even believe," then start talking about ISIS and Bill Clinton.