How did he go from left image to right image? He doesn't look like he was burned at all...

How did he go from left image to right image? He doesn't look like he was burned at all. Why is Lucas such a fucking hack?

>He doesn't look like he was burned at all.
liar

And the white skin is lack of sunlight.
/thread

Sci fic

>Anakin didn't become Vader I'm episode
>episode 2 and 3 didn't show him start to slowly deteriorate as he fell deeper and deeper into the dark side

Various balms and salves. Which would you rather have, a balm or a salve?

the force slowly healed him

He doesn't though. Also he had eyebrows in the original.

I don't know what he's talking about, anyone know what he's talking about.

Dude on the left clearly looks burnt, dude on the right clearly looks scarred.... and bald, if anything too much so for scars from 20 years ago or whatever...

oh ya, made me think of Mr. Freeze. All that emotion was in the eyebrows.

Okay, yes, he looks mildy scarred. But not nearly as scarred as he should be from having his entire head burned.

What is with the fucking gash on the top of his head as well?

yeah... the force helps healing powers.

also movie directors were bad at doing burn victims. see: Freddy Kruger

I think the burns were healed up fully then, but might have been more recent from a battle.

Freddy Krueger's scars look way more believable than Anakin in RotJ.

>movie directors were bad at doing burn victims
What are you fucking 12?

Decades of surgery and skin grafts?

They probably healed him up as best they could

His burns fully healed? He got a gash from a recent battle in which he didn't have his helmet on for?

You can either accept the inconsistincies or you open the doors for George to take another editing pass at all the movies. Your choice.

George doesn't have that power anymore. I refuse to accept the inconsistencies because the prequels never should have happened.

repmed vitapaste

Exactly, directors were bad at doing burn victims.

Michael Bays Freddy was most accurate.

Okay

But the prequels were amazing... you were just born into the wrong era. all kids have to say prequels suck even though were only 3 when they started to come out.

How does that explain him not being horribly scarred?

I imagine if they can fucking make flying cars,space travel, lightsabers and have contact with thousands of different alien species they can atleast do some decent skin surgery...

other then having enough money to build a death star....

magic?

isn't that what the force is?

Episode I made that impossible. It threw off the whole story, almost like a prequel to the prequels.

What upsets me further is how young vader went thru the transformation and full suit

You'd imagine there was more evolution involved in the suit, some preliminary prototypes, and he worked out the kinks and added the cape later on

Medical technology in the star wars universe is absurdly advanced. Losing a hand is about as big of a deal as losing a tooth, I'm sure they can remove scars.

Good luck figuring out why a billionaire queen dying in childbirth is still a serious concern in such a universe, though.

It's true, episode 1 doesn't relate to the series at all and in anyway at all. at all.

it's just it's own thing. Not upset about it, still loved it, just hardly a Star Wars movie.

Lucas was afraid that he was going to do a new trilogy and wouldn't get to the second movie.

she died of... a broken heart....

but besides that, the real question would be WHY DID HE HAVE ANY SCARS?

frankly it would have been something he would have wanted to keep, you think, as a reminder...

And then they digitally recolored Sebastian Shaw's eyes to match Hayden Christnsen's

I never really minded the 1997 special editions, they weren't usually my go-to but they were an interesting take on the trilogy. The 2004 DVD and the 2011 Blu-ray, however, practically went out of their way to fuck everything up, right down to ruining the colors and audio tracks. They're unwatchable.

Yeah. Like Palpatine just had this suit waiting for him. It's so lazy.

It's a little frustrating, Lucas had to basically cram 3 movies of character development and plot into two because Episode I did absolutely nothing. And he never cared much about plot or character development to begin with

Skin grafts and shit

>unwatchable

I watched'em. So did millions of others. Bunch of times.

;^)

in the right he just looks like a fuckin conehead