>tfw harry mason isn't your dad

Its the fucking Devil.

heather isn't alessa

It's a personification of his desire to punish himself for killing his wife

Honestly one of the most hilariously embarrassing endings to a horror movie

Someone thought this was good

youtube.com/watch?v=ujVuhm1-_AI

I sure am glad i skipped this movie.

hahahaha did that bitch just turned into a cenobite? And why is Pyramid Head helping the normies?

Movieverse states Sharon/Heather is the good part of Alessa

He's only in the second though.

What's the deal with horror flicks and cunnies?

He is the embodiment of the rules of the silent hill universe. The laws of the universe are not something that you can wake up from.

Who are you talking about?

is that missalice

James

reminder that jodell farland didn't appear in the sequel because she was by then 18 years old and too old for the role

So?

so suck a dick

How long it take the swordsmith to fold that over a million times? Just look at the surface area.

to be fair anything trying to recreate anything prime team silent was going to fall flat on its face

i liked the setting homages in the first movie esp. the fire escape jump between buildings

fan service

And the western non-Team Silent games :^)

And the Arcade and some Track & Field on the DS

>...to this

Problem?

She looks like a juggalo.

what film is this?

nice aesthetic

Blue Ruin

>why is Pyramid Head helping the normies?
because corporate still thinks PH is the only draw of the franchise and that people love PH so much that he should be a good guy.

He's a psychopomp.

Never end a sentence with a preposition. It's "About whom are you talking?"

I wish I could into grammar better

That's a bullshit "rule" made up to make English sound more like Latin. It's not actually grammatically incorrect to end a sentence with a preposition. The upper class just wanted it to be done to make English classier. Look it up.

>Language and sentence structure never changes

>that one goth girl from highschool

>trips unchecked in a SH thread

I'm disappointed Cred Forums

Yeah I'm aware of that. And I think it's a bullshit rule too. I just like to sound like a faggy snob from time to time.

Pyramid Head constantly drags it in SH2.

His presence actively pissed the fans off.

This. It's not like he goes full Cloud Strife and starts fucking the MC up with it.

Pyramid Head, the representation of male sexual frustration is present in a film where the MC is a female

That's fucking stupid

He's not the representation of male sexual frustration, he's representative of James' guilt, self-inflicted punishment, and the dead that sent him down this path.

The nurses and mannequins are the representations of his sexual frustration while his wife was in the hospital but also of his fear of his own violent potential.
He fears himself the monster, fiendishly slaying near defenseless female-looking beings.

It's not so much that the MC is female that it's a problem, it's that the MC is anyone but James.
Unless a person has the exact same guilt ridden conscience it makes no sense.
Especially calling him a "protector" of Alessa.
Even in the context of the movies, the Red Pyramid thing never protected Alessa it just kind of existed because the french director thought witchcraft or something.

Absolutely nothing would please Silent Hill fans at this point. Which is fair, they haven't been treated very well.

man you just reminded me of how shit that second sillent hill movie was, I think it was the only movie where I just was in shock at how bad it was while watching it

Kojima and Del Toro's Silent Hills might have

Might have

>nice aesthetic
>shaky cam from the top of a bus

>The upper class just wanted it to be done to make English classier. Look it up.
That's Literally all proper grammar is, about. m8; Look it up.

>He doesn't understand kinographimmersion

more like based on an american movie

Just the playable trailer was fantastic. I'll never forget the heart attack I had. I get way more invested when playing something as opposed to just watching. Their SH would have been GOAT and Konami are fucktards. I'm still mad about MGSV.

Kill yourself, Reddit.

Jesus fucking Christ

The girl who played Heather was super cute!

better version