Mexican westerns

Mexicans like to claim that America stole cowboy culture from them, but why is it that Mexico never made any cool westerns?

Does El Topo count?

movie studios require intelligent businessmen and highly skilled technical people to run.

no, a studio requires people with Jewish ancestry to run

>Mexicans like to claim that America stole cowboy culture from them
no they don't, charros =/= cowboys
>but why is it that Mexico never made any cool westerns?
tiempo de morir is pretty good

no mexican i know, and i am one, says this. only chicanos and dumbass third generation mexican descendants would say some dumbass shit like that desu

you're fucking clueless lmfao. i work in the entertainment industry, mainly as a DP, but have worn every other hat, and 90% of show business people are idiots who rose to their level of incompetence. too

>he hasn't seen El Tunco Maclovio or anyone of the 1000s of pedro infante, indio fernandez or mario almada movies

It's also not called westerns in mexico, they're called charro films.

> tiempo de morir is pretty good

looks bretty good. Are you talking about the 1966 version?

>>he hasn't seen El Tunco Maclovio or anyone of the 1000s of pedro infante, indio fernandez or mario almada movies

What are the best ones, amigo?

animas trujano is also great
yes

>have worn every other hat.

so you're a jack of all trades, master of none.
usually a sign of failure.

but being mexican grass will always need cutting. you'll be good.

>so you're a jack of all trades, master of none.
>usually a sign of failure.
Not that guy, but boy, you're projecting hard.

American cowboys are better.

what the fuck did I say in my post steve you fucking twat

I work mainly as a DP, but if someone asks me to do some other easy ass shit like PA work for 15/hr on a two day shoot of 12 hour days, I'm not going to say no to easy $400+ you little bitch

and like the other user said, nice projection. nearly everyone in this industry has worked every fucking job there is, primarily because its easy to get in the door that way. and if you say no to money due to pride or something like that you'll never get ahead faggot

but theres always open positions in the BLACKED white cuck department, so feel free to get your foot in the door there

Most autistic post I've seen on Cred Forums in a while.

That's saying a lot.

literally the best western other than duck you sucker

>these liquid shiters (mexicans) are represented by a hat, I'm represented by PerĂ³n

what he meant by that?

>implying losing the falklands (malvinas) isn't the defining trait of Argentina
literally america's france

>cool westerns
ironical the westerns everyone loves werent made in murrica but spain and italy
like django

The Searchers is easily one of the best westerns out there.

>so you're a jack of all trades, master of none.
>usually a sign of failure.

Film/television's a field where you take the jobs that are available when they're available. The work isn't steady.

agreed

anyone who hasn't seen El Topo hasn't seen a western.

No Jews here