Joe Manganiello says ‘The Batman’ starts shooting in the spring

>Manganiello, who stars as the villain Deathstroke in The Batman, revealed when the movie starts shooting… and it’s sooner than we thought!

>ET asked Manganiello how he was doing, and he replied “Great, man, just getting ready to go shoot Batman in the spring.”

>While promoting The Accountant, Ben Affleck implied that The Batman was further off than most fans were expecting, but Manganiello just spilled the beans! Spring could mean The Batman starts shooting in March, April, or May of next year.

How about I shoot you?

The world needs another Batman movie like it needs a fucking Trump presidency.

Good job, Flash.

So direly?

so..

desperately?

>The world needs another Batman movie like it needs a fucking Trump presidency.

TOPICAL

WB needs those shekels Zack Snyder promised them.

desperatly so, to save america from communist dictatorship?

So in the next month?

>one of the biggst rogue gallery
>movies barely used it
>let's use a fucking Teen Titans villain instead

Inb4 this is just to shoehorn the TT in so they can make a future movie too

i'll give you a 2/5 you got a reply.

saying Deathstroke is a TT enemy is like saying Dr Doom is a Fantastic Four enemy, while true, he presents a threat that any hero can rise up to challenge.

Who would you like to see BTW?

Well, Deathstroke over the years has transitioned from a Teen Titans villain to a more villain to pretty much every hero.

So why are supervillains still a thing in Gotham?
After all, Batman uses miniguns and such against normal goons. I don't really want to know what he does to the really evil people.

couldn't you just write ASAP

MAKE GOTHAM SAFE AGAIN

I don't understand your complaining. They already used the best and most recognizable rogues in Batman's gallery.

Now, you can either use Clayface, Kite Man or go with a well known villain that also happens to be one of the few that is physically capable of standing up to Batman.

So what if he started as a Titans villain, he's basically "Everybody's Villain: The Bad Guy".

Topical humor, I love it.

Thanks for confirming only faggy numales hate batfleck

The Flash - March 16, 2018
Aquaman - July 27, 2018
The Batman - October 5, 2018

Shazam - April 5, 2019
Justice League 2 - June 14, 2019
Man of Steel 2 - November 1, 2019

they're still moving forward with shazam?

Killer Moth and Hugo Strange

>Killer Moth
Why in gods name would they use him?

I bet what you want that they'll find a way to fit Harley Quinn in it.

I'd fit my cock in your mom.

>I bet what you want that they'll find a way to fit Harley Quinn in it.

When she's getting her own movie? Not likely, Joker will be kicked to the curb in the meantime though

this

No problem Sean
I'm glad you love that they turned aryanman into shitskinman too

>When she's getting her own movie
That sounds boring if they don't have Batman and Catwoman in it.

>the original Anti-Batman
>why would you use him?

I don't think WB wants to risk losing The Rock to Disney

>That sounds boring if they don't have Batman and Catwoman in it.

Batman sure, swap Catowman for Ivy

immediately?

I don't even like the DCEU but I am interested in this Batman movie since my boy Deathstroke is in it.

This. Plus it's said The Rock has told them to not meddle with his movie.

that is true, i just heard there was a lot of turmoil with certain movies being dropped and i didn't hear anything about shazam.

honestly shazam is the only one i'm looking forward to.

Leto's contract is for a bunch of movies though.

>Plus it's said The Rock has told them to not meddle with his movie.
>playing the antagonist

At least Rock isn't dumb/smart enough to try going method

Ivy and Harley aren't interesting enough to carry an entire movie on their own. They need Catwoman. She's the moral compass of the trio.

The Sirens.

>Ivy and Harley aren't interesting enough to carry an entire movie on their own. They need Catwoman. She's the moral compass of the trio.

Fuck right off, Ivy and Harley as a duo was a thing long before some shitty Sirens series, Catwoman can go get her own fucking movie.

Calm down tumblr, jesus. Harley and Ivy got stale about 10 years ago.

>Affleck said the movie would have shown about a more detective side of Batman
>expect some villains like Riddler, Owls or any other group that requires investigation
>get evil Captain America instead who is only fit for action movies

this

though im curious if it'll just remain lesbian innuendo or if they'll just throw it out there in the middle of the movie for shock value or some stupid lgtbbq shit.

>Calm down tumblr, jesus.

I forgot when you have no argument faggots like you reach into a hat full of available boogeymen to blame for someone who doesn't agree with your garbage opinion.

Next time be less of a nigger.

Harley/Ivy was great at the beginning, now it's just there for brownie points. Literally Ivy just shows up for the two scene pseudo lesbo moment and that's it, while Harley fucks the dude of the issue.

>Fuck right off, Ivy and Harley as a duo was a thing long before some shitty Sirens series
Sure, but was it a good thing? No. They were boring.

>muh shelf life
>brownie points

Go back to the boardroom and fit yourself between snyder's legs, you wannabe executive.

>Sure, but was it a good thing? No. They were boring.

More than boring, it amounts to nothing. Nu52 was a mistake.

I'm sure there'll be more villains. Deathstroke doesn't have enough character to make an entire movie about him.

PROMPTLY?
DECISIVELY?
UNAMBIGUOUSLY?
DESPERATELY?
IMPERATIVELY?
INDISPENSABLY?
EXPEDITIOUSLY?
INSTANTANEOUSLY?

Rumor is Deathstroke will recruit all Batman's villains.

>bwaahh he doesn't share my opinion
>he must be baiting
stop being 12 already

Not the guy you are replying to, but I'd give a nut to have Clayface in a movie. Maybe not the whole thing, but it could be a great cold open

>Start the movie by having a kid and his parents go to the theater (you get some POTTERY points right here)
>It's the remake of an old play that had Basil Karlo as the lead, before his accident
>A few scenes in, and the actors are acting all hammy and shit
>They start becoming frantic and violent on stage every time someone caughs, yawns or chuckles
>It becomes too much, the whole cast REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>Smoke Pellet/Explosive/Ice Pellet/Bat-whatever suddenly explode on stage
>Batfleck dives in; everyone knows that this means it's time to run
>The whole cast melts and regroup; Clayface is on stage!

I don't give a flying fuck about the DCEU now.

They had two chances to make it good and fucked it up completely. Justice League will be the exact same.

>Justice League will be the exact same
JL looks nice.

Jesus what a lame fucking vanilla joke.
Here's a (You) for you. I hope you use it to pay for something else than booze, but whatever, I just pity you too much to just walk away.