Who the fuck are these movies for?

Who the fuck are these movies for?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xbNBB1D37U8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I like them. What.

for moniez

Didn't the movies AND books just keep getting worse and worse?

The first one with Audrey Tautou was decent. I never read the A&D books, but I did read Inferno because someone gave it too me. It was a quick and easy read but the story was not bad.

Normies

I will watch it and probably like it like the last two.

Middle aged women

Haven't seen the movies but how can the books get even worse. Dragged through Angels and Demons and couldn't finish the Da Vinci shit

They're a good movie to watch on a comfy, rainy day.

I always tell myself I won't watch these sequels, but then they went and cast Ewan McGregor in A&D amd now Ben Foster in this.

Fuck.

I watched it today with my gf.

The first half was pretty good, nice imagery of a world in hell. However, my gf was expecting a film like the da Vinci code. So she didn;t like the first half

I hated the second part: TWISTS UPON TWISTS. She liked it ofcourse.

So all in all, movie is not bad to watch with someone you don't share your movie tastes with.

Whats the twist?

He's Jesus baby

For you.

This. It's not like every movie in the world has to be made for 20something manchildren.

>movies are even more dumber than the books
how is this even possible?

I can kind of understand the appeal. The sort of follow the breadcrumb type mysteries following clues around the world. Like a comfy DS game or something.

That said, the movies are shit and I don't know anyone that wanted them

So wait, whats the conspiracy here if the divine comedy was just a fictional poem the church piggybacked off of? Also didnt the last movie have scientist confirm god exists and a cardinal got super mad about it or some shit?

When will Howard finally wise up and adapt the only good Dan Brown book?

youtube.com/watch?v=xbNBB1D37U8

BRMMMMMMMMMM

Da Vinci Code was pretty good

Angels and Demons was great "I want to rent a movie to watch with my parents and cousins that I don't really know to well on a Thursday night" core. But it was otherwise pretty meh

I have no interest in seeing Inferno and I honestly didn't know it existed until this thread.

Inferno is a god-tier book is read as a parody of Dan Brown novels.

>beat for beat the same as the other books
>the same cut and paste archetypes
>the same predictable "twists" that can be seen a mile away
>somehow an even more outlandish and unlikely plot than the last two

It's better than the first one, but not as good as the second one. Music is shit too, Angels and demons score is great.

this, I already know my mom is going to buy this on blue-ray

Me. I like Tom Hanks.

Inferno the book was OK. a decent read

Programing the masses.

>Mr. Brown, how do you want your movie-adaptions?

What... but he almost fugged Audrey Toutou.

I don't get Ron Howard, he seems to constantly zig zag between genuinely well made crowd pleasers, and absolute horseshit.

Indiana Jones for people who like pretending to be smart

>the fedora-wearing Indy was for patricians, while Robert Langdon is for plebby fedoras

Pottery.

Dads

>the last two
Are you not counting DaVinci Code? Because if you are, I've got bad news for you. This is the fourth book.

I learned everything I needed to know about Ron Howard in that Simpsons Episode

The movies are at least entertaining. They really aren't as bad as those ratings suggest.

>try to look up this clip on youtube
>it's all in Spanish

Why the fuck do Mexicans love Simpsons so much?

rottentomatoes has no consistency at all. Those are still better movies than some over 50%

i liked the book's theme about dante etc. Will probably watch this one.

people who don't like capeshit/starwars and want to go to the movies?

They already did Angels and Demons though

ding ding

it's not like the books are good either. They're basically just written versions of Disney's National Treasure franchise just with more pseudo-science.

I love this meme already

what, I had no idea people rated these movies so poorly. I enjoyed them quite a lot, how on earth are the ratings THAT low

I don't know Da Vinci was at least entertaining for me. Angels and Demons was meh. the ending was hardcore though

I liked the books until I realized they all ended with the main character having sex

I dunno, haven't seen them. I only read DaVinci code and it was passable at best, don't understand why it's so popular.

>Digital fortress
>the entire thing is the fault of some beta who wants some pussy

don't we all? :(

Me. I love em

UNA

>watching films with plebs

Why would you do that, ever?

Not even.

I like Tom too, but I'm not even torrenting this shit.

watched for her

How dare you sully the name of Cage-kino by comparing it to Dan Brown filth?

>there's been a murder
>quick! call the symbologist!

lmao. every damn time.

i actually kind of enjoy these films, guilty pleasure 'n' all. i like tom hanks and there are usually some moments worth watching. also the female companion is always really gorgeous.

My parents

It's on everyday on national TV, has been for years