They have plans for 5 of these...

>5

Count 'em.

>5

The first came out seven years ago...number two is only in pre-production...

I mean...what the fuck?

>number two is only in pre-production...

sauce

sauce about what? that it's in pre-production?

They haven't started shooting, yet.

0/10 you're just butthurt.

i refuse to believe that, ive been patiently waiting for avatar 2. hard to believe they havent even started shooting yet

The sequel will flop harder than my flaccid cock.

You say this like James Cameron shouldn't be doing sci-fi?

You know all the bullshit in the first one won't be done again, and I am hoping for more of a Aliens version of Avatar now.

James Cameron has gone full George Lucas Crazy.

once you have unlimited power and money, then everyone around you agrees with everything you say because they are terrified of losing their jobs.

the result: endless Avatar sequels from the mind of a madman who nobody can stop.

>Aliens was the worst of the series

Will James Cameron even outlive his series?

Who wants to see the darkness of the planet awaken?

Naw.... but that's cool.

when the 3rd movie comes out in 2030 we'll find out the avatar technology is real and james cameron uploaded his brain into another body

Holy shit, 7 years ago...
Feels like yesterday when I read threads about depressed people wanting to commit suicide to reincarnate as Navi.
What the fuck.

The plot twist is that Cameron occasionally travels to the planet in Avatar to write his script, like Leelaa in that one Futurama episode.

So not very hard at all then?

who the fuck actually liked that universe? I mean yeah he did a good job making it look amazing for the length of a movie but in the end its incredibly shallow and boring once you think about it.

>the master of action and sci-fi dedicates years to building an alien world with alien animals and plants and people and also awesome human tech such as the most realistic fictional movie spaceship ever and in the end we'll get the most awe inspiring sci-fi action of all time

Where is the problem exactly? I can't wait to see what Cameron has come up with and how he will create a new sci-fi saga that will blow Star Wars out of the fucking water.

Yet still more engaging than TFA or the new Star Trek movies. Big sci-fi is garbage unless Cameron does it because he actually knows what he's doing.

mate theres been one film. you cant exactly judge the scope of the universe from one when it didnt really go into those details

Can't wait for another three hour PS2 cutscene!

>no Strange Days 2 or Terminator 4

He was already full Lucas crazy by the time he directed the Abyss.

Remember Avatar?
Me neither

Lucas made shit, Cameron made gold. Terrible comparison.

kys

You sound like a pathetic Lucas fan trying to bait people into defending Lucas. It won't work here.

In Spain you can fuck a girl if she is older than 12 and if she want to do it.