Has there been any decent thriller/horror movies in the last five years besides this and Green Room?

Has there been any decent thriller/horror movies in the last five years besides this and Green Room?

The Borderlands, Berbarian Sound Studio, You're Next, i did'nt hate The Babadook

green room was boring after whatshisname gets his hand chopped off.

Not really.

This shit wasn't even that good.

I feel like I got memed.

>The Borderlands
>You're Next

I have a feeling i have seen both of these mentioned here before. Are they something people just throw around without watching them?

This, it was all a meme.

Not really, neither of them are anything special but as far as modern horro goes they're very passable...You're Next is a nuts and bolts home invasion horror with a few jumps and laughs. The Borderlands is a found footage movie but slightly more interesting and perturbing than the majority of FF films, I dont think its called The Borderlands in the states tho.

You're Next is more of an action/thriller than horror but i liked it more than Don't Breath. Also in a thread yesterday some people were saying Lights Out was a little better than they expected.

The Witch
Bone Tomahawk
Spring
Unfriended
VHS
I Saw the Devil
The Skin I Live In
Backcountry
The Invitation
Coherence
It Follows
A Girl Walks Home Alone at Night
Goodnight Mommy
The Wailing
Kill List

We are all living inside a meme

Why do people like Bone Tomahawk...its like something that would be on Hallmark on a sunday afternoon.

You are such a pleb that it physically hurt to read your shitty post.

I hated Lights Out. It felt like 13 year old girl told the director what she thought would be super spooky. Besides the monster didn't act by the established rules.

The Wailing of course

What the fuck kind of hallmark are you watching

Bone tomahawk is pure kino

>tits, ass and a guy getting chopped in half is Hallmark material

okay

Only patricians will understand Bone Tomahawk.

it was so much more well done in [rec]2

I think I just may very well watch those movies again tonight

Hallmark as fuck lads.

you're in the very tiny minority here it seems

Of everything you posted what would you say are the top 2? Excluding The Skin I Live In.

The Witch has been an absolute favorite of mine but I understand it's not for everyone. I Saw the Devil and Kill List are reliably great films.

How did you feel about The Wailing? That and Spring are the only films on the list i haven't seen.

Whiplash

The Wailing isn't the only one I haven't seen. I threw it on the list because of all the praise it's been getting but I am planning on watching it soon. Spring was very comfy and on the fringe of being a romance movie but was still really interesting.