Movies that make you angry

We all have at least one, that movie you can't fucking stand. Post the movie that gets your blood boiling for whatever reason and explain why.

don't have to explain

>TRIGGERRED

Anything with Ellen Page

Madsen's best performance, like, ever

Explain this
I'll go with Beyond 2 Souls since its not really a game anyway

Schindler's List... So many Jews that didn't die

Forrest Gump ever since Cred Forums redpilled me on Jenny and what she got away with. That fucking whore.

On what exactly?

>watch Elephant Man
>it wasn't about a guy having elephant power and fighting criminals

2 hours wasted

FFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUCCCCKKKKK YYYYYYOOOOOOUUUU

Lost in Translation is such a fucking shit movie.
Fuck Bill Murray and that dumb bitch who's trying to """find herself"""

She's a dumb cunt for getting with her asshole BF in the first place and for trying to solve her problems by clinging to some random fucking guy,

and He's a fucking baby for crying a river over having to live with the hole of a shit family that he dug himself and for moping about being on TV and spending a week at a luxury hotel in fucking Tokyo Japan.

Yes, I mad.

Fuck that movie

Oh god, I watched this shit for free when I had nothing else to do (on an airplane) and I still regret not just trying to sleep instead.

Alien

There, I said it. I find this movie disgusting

TFA

that's how I feel about Aliens

this one by a mile, I think I came close to punching something at the supermarket scene

This one big time.

He's so cute :( and everyone has to turn on him. He's better than this

Source Code.

NOTHING MADE SENSE AND FUCK THAT ENDING WAS RETARDED

I had meant to rent "The Mist"
This movie starts bad and ends so terribly it boggles the mind

The Future. Purest, smuggest cancer.

1. Looper
- Horrible plot consistency. Almost felt like the director/writers were directly insulting my intelligence.
2. Suicide Squad.
- No idea how a movie with such a big budget could be so poorly made. Mad that I spent money on such a huge lack of effort.
3. The Tree of Life
- Overly pretentious dribble with no point. Felt like a complete waste of time.

Fight Club.

It's entry level philosophy told through a plot that doesn't make sense, culminating in a scene that doesn't make sense and only serves to stroke high school kid's egos.

And yet you missed the point of it.

And this shit, this is exactly why I hate this movie. I fucking get the point, the movie isn't deep. It's a very shallow adaptation of a book that kids can point to and say is a masterpiece of cinema.

No it fucking isn't. There's hundreds of better movies conveying a similar concept of existentialism that has more to say while saying it better.

Pic related.

I don't remember ever getting so pissed off about an ending before.

It went from an intense 10/10 hitman thriller to a shit-tier Shyamalandingdong "twist" ending in less than 15 minutes.

The only movie that made me cry. Not necessarily because it was sad, but because it awakened some sort of primal rage within me that I haven't felt in ages.

It's like it's trying to be edgy just for edginess' sake

Max Payne made me feel anger. I remember telling a friend "fucking up a movie adaptation so bad should be illegal".

First post best post

Im autistic so I had to pace around in anger before I could finish the movie

>under the skin
>toddler beach scene
Fuck that mother, double fuck that father until his organs rupture, but most of all fucking that stupid dog; I hope it got thrashed into the rocks repeatedly and died slow.

Giving Forest AIDS and making him raise someone else's kid lol. Forest is such a good guy though that he'll happily raise that kid and probably deep down knows how broken she is but doesn't judge or blame her because he's such a good guy and has nothing but love to give. Man I love Forest I wish he was real

this piece of shit

>incredibly pretentious
>literal gated community kids with perfect lives >muh life is so hard guys xD gimme drugs to make it bearable
>main character is a massive pussy
>movie called the chumscrubber
>theres ads for the chumscrubber videogame like 3 times throughout the movie
??? why? what the FUCK does that shit have to do with ANYTHING?

>b-but u just had to GET IT bro XD
no , fuck u . if you want to use an incredibly vague metaphor (if thats even the case here) to connect the main plot to something else atleast fucking explain what it means u faggots

>dat milf as fuck carrie ann

literally the only good thing in this piece of shit
>oh ok carrie anne is gonna fuck some kid and show some tits . Great

NOPE

0 tits

and then when i thought this motherfucker couldnt get any worse the ending happened

THEY KIDNAPPED A FUCKING KID

STABBED HIM

AND ONLY ONE oF THEM WENT TO PRISON

that retard pushover faggot with long hair who liked pretending he was some sort of fkn con artist edgelord just lies and smirks in court and gets 0 prison

and of course the girl (whos the most unnatractive bitch ive ever seen in a teen american movie btw) gets no prison time and on top of that ends up in a relationship with this faggot main character whom she used and fucked over atleast 5 times during the course of the movie

fuck you whoever is responsible for this piece of shit