I'll make you an offer you can't refuse

I'll make you an offer you can't refuse.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Fifth_Estate_(film)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

What happened to him bros?
>tfw reality is more interesting than any fiction but you will never learn the full truth
Good night sweet prince.

How has he not killed himself yet? Being stuck in a house would drive me mad at one point.

h-haha I know right

did Pam fuck him and then poison him?

>purposely cut off internet access to known leaker
>"...E-ev-everything he says is a l-lie..! N-nobody like that should be able to have their v-voices heard!"
>this in no way confirms he has a metric fuckton of shit left to release, despite having already released a metric fuckton of shit much to the chagrin of the average voter, who is happy to remain completely apathetic to their candidates plights

and she will pretend to be forever thankful to those of you dumb enough to cast your vote in her favor, if it even matters at this point

Post shit like this on facebook instead.

nothing personal, cunt

>facebook

and that has what to do with anything? besides, i don't have one even if it was worth the trouble

No it wouldn't.

It means you're posting in a fucking echo chamber. Go post it to people whose minds you might change. Cunt.

that's just called rape

>echo chamber

clearly you haven't been around for the past few weeks, or you'd know how funny you sound + none of these people are changing their minds, again, something you'd know if you'd been here to observe the rampant idiocy on prideful display, you dense twat :)

>of you dumb enough to cast your vote in her favor, if it even matters at this point
She will win and that'l teach the GOP not to elect and idiot as their candidate.

So you're just posting for no reason like a little baby that needs to make noise? Cred Forums is basically Cred Forums these days. Nice dubs by the way very impressive kys my good friend.

>minds you might change
A narcissist who thinks he is actually influential, ladies and gentlemen.

>this is what Cred Forums is going to be like for a few days until everyone forgets about the new Curtis doc
Feels indifferent

>post in relation to thread's subject
>wow posting 4 no reason LOL xD

every board is Cred Forums when there's spill over, newfriend, so no need for the petulant reaction, just guzzle some bleach or dance into a trash fire where you belong :D

Fucking attention whore, I hope he rots in prison while getting raped every single day.

Go post it on FB

>3 CTRBUX have been deposited into your account! You're with her!
k brb

who'll play him in the inevitable biopic?

They shipped him to gitmo dude

Fuck you.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Fifth_Estate_(film)

Cuminsnatch played him and it happened 3 years ago.

And reddit fucking SJWkike with dubs.