en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Holidays_of_Future_Passed
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

as soon as fucking possible

Like this :
youtube.com/watch?v=_NT2ZiPIukw

Never.

youtube.com/watch?v=m78gYyTrG7Y

It shouldn't.

I just hope Al Jean steps down when the time comes.

>There is an ending I've always had in mind, which was, I thought it would be cool if in the last episode they're getting ready to go to a Christmas pageant, and they go to the Christmas pageant that opens up the first episode, "Simpsons Roasting on an Open Fire," so the entire series is a loop with no end

How about a 2 part episode. In the first part, Homer dies in some kind of accident. He's the central focus, so if he dies that would be the end of it all. Then for the second part you have the aftermath: probably a clip show with all the other characters reminiscing, then have the funeral at the end. Use amazing grace on bag pipes, then end with the Simpsons theme and that's the end of it.

NEVER

this season is bretty gud

they're getting so many layers of varnish on some characters

A clip show

Abruptly

I have a friend who keeps trying to convince me that Simpsons hasn't gotten worse but that it's just me getting older and getting a different sense of humour and how it's still just as good.

Just end it on a normal episode. It doesn't deserve any ceremonious finale in its current state.

The repercussions of cancelling the simpsons will only be realized years from now when the show hits our neighboring galaxies.

wow. was this in the show?

This, would anyone care if they just stopped airing it today?

kino

the fuck?

fuck yeah Wiggum

this sounds ok
then again, by now it's been a terrible show for way more time than it's ever been good so I really don't know if a ending where everybody just poops themselves for 22 minutes would be better

> would anyone care if they just stopped airing it today?
i'm not from burgerclapistan myself but i've heard it's still among the 3 most viewd shows on air

He's right tbqhfamily. Simpsons has always been a show about lampooning what's on TV at the time; famous interviews, news broadcasts, TV shows, you name it. This still holds true today, it's just that they're lampooning modern TV, which might as well be a parody of itself at this point.

A lot of early episodes are hamfisted callbacks to shows like Honeymooners and MASH, you just missed them as a kid because, well, you weren't familiar with those shows.

Also, keep in mind, the Simpsons has a rotating writer's room. Some writers know how to wield the characters of Springfield, and others just wanna make Homer hurt himself comedically.

>Ending the series with a clip show
kys

Maybe if they got all the old writers back for the finale, but they did that for the movie and it was still mediocre.

Why not? Seinfeld did it.

w a c k

a

c

k

It should have happened long ago.

>Only 58

Nigga still has a good 30 year on him

no they didn't you idiot.

immediately and with the current writers set in pillory for public humiliation

Marge on the other hand is 66, which is a tight game, his son is also the same age as him.

The whole trial was a glorified clip show.

It should end with the Simpsons moving. What is springfield without the Simpsons family and what are the Simpsons family without the town?
Also moving symbolically would suggest its time for (you) to move on.

I'm surprised that Marge's VA still has a voice after doing Marge/Patty/Selma for 30 years

u wot m8

The Simpsons Movie had GOAT gags in it
>I like men now!
>Sop sign?
>Big booby lady!
>I think I've gone mad with power

this is some psycho shit that disturbs me, but really fucking cool shit

Then it can have a half-hearted revival on Jewmedy Central

I didn't like this.... Not one bit.

avant-garde

The original german voices of Homer and Marge are already dead.

Original czech voice of Homer is dead too and Marge is voiced by a guy.

It's not fair... the time flies so fast.

Holy shit

Rewind to episode NYC vs. Homer Simpson. Leave him stuck there for eternity.
youtube.com/watch?v=IWOU-c1Ppqk

20 years ago

20 years ago

maggie kills everyone then turns the gun on herself.

>The Simpsons
>Ending

It'll finally get canceled on a whim when Fox decides it's not making them enough money. Then the writers will try to write up some half-assed ending and rush it out.

The final episode will be an hour long, and it'll be full of outrageous shit. Marge will be cuckolding Homer with every single celebrity guest that's ever been on the show (Even the dead ones), with the entire episode just being Marge getting fucked one by one while Homer just sits in the corner, crying as he jerks off and eats a sandwich.

The B-plot will be Lisa becoming transgender, then kicking Bart in the balls nonstop. No cutaways or anything, it's literally just Lester (FtM Lisa) kicking Bart in the balls while screaming about he needs to check his cis white male privilege. Every single person in Springfield will take her side, especially the celebrity guests who are fucking Marge.

It ends with the Simpsons insulting its viewers for being such fucking idiots for continuing to keep them on the air, then they all have an incestuous orgy right in the middle of the living room before vomitting all over each other and slicing their throats. Dr Nick pokes his head in and says "BYE EVERYBODY!", because "LOL REMEMBER WHEN THAT JOKE WAS RELEVANT? XD". Also, he's getting raped by Moe right outside the Simpsons house.

The next 40 minutes are just the writers giving up: videos of them shitting on each other, having a huge orgy while covered in shit, footage of people getting shot in the head, footage of babies being skinned alive and fucked, etc. You name it, they have it all. The final 10 minutes are just Matt Groening high as balls on every drug imaginable, screaming into the camera about how much he hates his life before pulling out a shotgun and blowing his fucking brains out all over the wall. Then it ends, with no credits, context or anything.

It'll end up being so viewed and talked about, that it renews The Simpsons for another 10 seasons.

FUCKING HIVE MIND

>It'll finally get canceled on a whim when Fox decides it's not making them enough money
It has to happen eventually, they already forced the VAs to take pay cuts.

Similar thing for the italian voices of the family

>lester
are you implying pic related is transgender lisa in some kind of time loop scenario

I'm fucking dying

I mean I was pretty nervous when I heard Raimi would be writing an episode but I didn't think he'd take it this far.

Year 2358 futurefag here, the ride doesn't end.. Thanks to voice splicing technology and an episode idea generator, this show will truly never die.

K I N O

you people obsession with cucking is getting boring already...not sayng to stop because i know you people cant,but at least use other kind of shitposting

My nigga.

>some edgy fa/tv/irgin put more effort in making this than Matt Groening did with the Simpsons in the last two decades

Check the guys channel, he's making other cool videos.

D:

>Wiggum

that was pretty fucking awesome

You mean like how Futurama had a sort of open ended loop?

This was going to be a short snarky reply and then it took on a life of its own.

The first third of the episode is an intro gag that shows off every recurring character they've ever had and all their best Treehouse of Horror stories plus some shots of how main characters looked through the years, ending with all of them sitting on a couch the size of a swimming pool.

The second half is about the Simpsons moving out of Springfield while some other life changes happen. Bart and Lisa are finishing elementary school. Maggie is beginning to speak, saying things like "dada". Homer's hair (both of them) turns gray. Flanders admits to Homer he once nearly killed a man and that's why he's so fucking Christy. Marge realizes she has some kind of mental disorder, probably bipolar disorder.

At the end, as the Simpsons drive off, the camera zooms out to show it's all happening in some kind of glass dome. Professor Farnsworth (from Futurama) talks about how this is just about the end, and it could go on but it wouldn't be very interesting, revealing it was all a simulation of his ancestors (an admittedly skewed and incomplete one). The other characters opine on it a bit, and someone suggests they tell the simulated characters they're simulated. Fry says that reminds him of how Star Trek Enterprise ended, and Bender says it's more like how Roseanne ended, and they agree either way it's stupid. As they leave, the professor decides to keep the data, just in case he ever wants to run the simulation again.

During the Gracie Films endplate instead of "shh" and their little tune there's applause and crying. After that it cuts to the Simpsons on the couch, showing it was Homer crying and clapping. Lisa says that was total crap and Bart asks if they can watch Itchy and Scratchy. Homer a button on the remote and the picture flits out to a line and then a dot, the way a TV might if it was made in the late 1980s.

>The second half
*The last two thirds
or however they divide it up, the rest of the show after where the second commercial would normally be

this is actually way better than anything from the last ten seasons

Funfact, the episode "Holidays of Future Passed" was written as a possible finale in the event that contract negotiations fell through.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Holidays_of_Future_Passed

>In a 2013 interview with former show writer Conan O'Brien, Jean stated that this episode was intended to serve as a series finale in the case that cast negotiations earlier in the year forced the show to end.[8]

So based on that episode the Simpsons will end with a not too terrible but not amazing finale. They are not going to work hard and create some amazing Kino.