Did they blow their budget-load and the first 2 episodes?

Did they blow their budget-load and the first 2 episodes?

E01 and E02 was almost kino-tier.

E03 looked like CW Supergirl shit. Everything looked cheap. The script sucked. Even the acting was poor.

Yeah, it's like they only have 10 eps but all this was dogshit.

Jesus Christ it wasn't that bad.

You have no idea how television is filmed. They filming episodes, they filming scenes. Meaning on the same day, they shoot different shit for different episodes.

can you overexaggerate any more

The Hopkins CGI probaly ate it all up.

that's not how TV is filmed

calling it the way i see it

>cgi
that was the real hopkins. they used up all their budget to use hollywood magic that temporarily gives one youth.

No interesting characters. Thats the problem.

The show was best with Harris/HEctor.

Who the fuck wants to see Dolores not getting pounded or some SJW guest going on a boring resque mission?

Fuck that, i wanna see some fucking Civil War!!!!

I rather they just got a younger actor for that scene. It looked goofy as fuck.

Wow are you people stupid?

They filmed Hopkins literally 100 years ago and waited until they had the tech needed to make this film. Its literally stated in the behind the scenes. Nolans grandfather, Pavel Nolan filmed the scene and left it in his will how Nolan was to use it. Which is why they got Hopkins on board since Hopkins signed a contract for it back then for Pavel.

i wanted 9 episodes of a normal westworld procedural and the 10th one introducing the AI glitch which leads into S2 serial episodes

this happened too fast.

I imagine this is what they planned but decided it would be boring fast so went straight into the meat of things to keep viewers interested in the story

>new HBO flagship show
>procedurals

This aint the 80s, son.

okay, maybe not procedural, but 9 episodes of getting to know the characters and the world and letting us fully experience it before they shat the robot bed

i want to get to know the park and live in it a while. have some fun.

same with Fearthewalkingdead. i wanted 2 seasons of the beginning of the zombie outbreak like the show 24 or something

But who paid him to work for Pavel?

the masqueta mang

bene ? ? ?

at this rate, hopkins gonna quit midseason

It's a good observation. The scene with the programmer girl and security buddy was full on STNG away team scene.

beigne

i'm upset that they don't show the guests doing things like brushing their teeth, pooping, et cetera. the element of realism just isn't doing it for me.

I thought episode 3 was the best one yet.

at least show them sleeping at the inn and getting breakfast. it's hard to gauge how long they're staying. a day. week. month?

e01>e03>e02

Yeah. Why the fuck did he just randomly decide to cut the head off? What was the point of that?

Is this an ongoing show or is it going to be one and done thing?

This is because a GoT director directed it and Jonathan Nolan was not a writer.