Russell Crowe evicted Azealia Banks from hotel party after threats over his music: reports

>"To recap my night, I went to a party at Russell crowe's [sic] suite, at which he called me a nigger, choked me, threw me out and spat at me," Banks allegedly posted.

>"Last night was one of the hardest nights of sleep I've had in a long time. The men in the room allowed it to happen. I feel terrible today."

Other urls found in this thread:

tmz.com/2016/10/16/azelia-banks-russell-crowe-hotel-fight/
thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/10/17/russell-crowe-and-azealia-banks-fight.html
youtube.com/watch?v=i3Jv9fNPjgk
youtube.com/watch?v=U0YrG4pI004
m.youtube.com/watch?v=hZ67H9JHAHM
m.youtube.com/watch?v=TXb6bjCCtuY
youtube.com/watch?v=aA6d27dwLDY
youtube.com/watch?v=nRkP-rplNjs
youtube.com/watch?v=lNfomuY2ysg
youtube.com/watch?v=6Tou8-Cz8is
youtube.com/watch?v=BNqgGk-9mNg
southpark.cc.com/clips/3ryldv/creator-commentary-the-new-terrance-and-phillip-movie-trailer
youtube.com/watch?v=JSzDfhjAWLE
xxlmag.com/news/2015/01/lupe-fiasco-azealia-banks-beef/
youtube.com/watch?v=0oM_9ca8hxE
google.com/search?q=azealia banks&biw=360&bih=463&prmd=niv&source=lnms&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiW6O66mePPAhVNgx4KHXEbBp8Q_AUIBCgA&dpr=4
youtu.be/JEVago2PKn0
youtube.com/watch?v=HbBix10r1kY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Nice source you've got there, friendo

You should paste or link to the full story. Where Crowe bear hugged her outta there and RZA, who brought her, sided w/ him.

She also formally filed a complaint within the past couple hours. I hope this comes back to hurt her.

>azealia banks

literally who

Russell Crowe keeping it real since 1999. I love it.

>He called me a nigger, choked me, threw me out and spat at me.

Literally our guy.

>Azealia Banks
Rare times when Russell Crowe isn't the biggest asshole in a room.

>you know you fucked up when RZA, who believes in fucking yakub sides with the white guy in the situation

wtf i love russell crowe now

tmz.com/2016/10/16/azelia-banks-russell-crowe-hotel-fight/

thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/10/17/russell-crowe-and-azealia-banks-fight.html

I wonder what kind of chimp antics she was up to in order for an aussie to think that the shitposting has gone far enough.

So Russell kicked her out of a party for getting into a fight she instigated and somehow he's the bad guy?

>However, the evening rapidly went sour. According to “eyewitness accounts”, Banks scoffed at Crowe’s music selection, calling him and another attendee “boring white men”. A female guest reportedly criticized her behavior, causing Banks to go on a tirade, telling Crowe and the woman: “You would love it if I broke my glass, stabbed you guys in the throat, and blood would squirt everywhere like some real Tarantino shit.”

It's almost like she was acting like common street niggers at a quiet house party where she was nothing more than a +1.

Some real Tarantino shit

azealia banks is a delusional drama whore, she probably made most of that shit up

Based Romperstomper

Russell "Empty My Nine at the Wellfare Line" Crowe

mmm imagine if he just stuck his donger in her in front of everyone i think she'd a like that

>The 212 rapper apparently detailed the experience in a Facebook post that since been deleted. A screenshot shows that Banks claims Crowe called her the N-word, choked her, and spat at her. However, others at the party claim that the N-word was uttered by her.

why did she target him specifically? did he smile at Trump or something?

>he called me a nigger
fucking b-a-s-e-d

She's a crazy self-hating black, i remember her saying other races were inferior and blacks were the best or some shit then like a year later she admitted or was caught bleaching her skin.

can't rustle the russell

She's a nigger who thought she was going to some retarded niggers party and ended up at an otherwise tame hotel party for normal human beings, a la Russell Crowe, or RZA.

I wish she would've gone over the balcony railing.

>In response to the Bill Cosby sexual assault allegations, she tweeted "them bitches frontin' like they wasn't trying to get some of that pudding pop!!!!"

>Later that month Banks tweeted that the descendants of prominent slave trading families "should all have their houses burned and their finances seized."

>On September 22, 2015, Banks became involved in a confrontation with a fellow passenger and the flight crew while attempting to exit a Delta Air Lines flight that had just landed in Los Angeles. According to witnesses, Banks was attempting to squeeze past other passengers to disembark the plane more quickly, when a French man blocked her path. Banks reacted by spitting in the man's face, punching him, and clawing at his shirt. Subsequently, a flight attendant stepped in and demanded that Banks calm down. This resulted in Banks forcefully arguing with the flight attendant, in which she at one point called the Delta employee a "fucking faggot"

she sounds fucking insane

I demand Crowe's set list to know which side was right.

>According to eyewitness accounts the trouble started when Azealia laughed out loud at Russell's music selection, and then called him and at least one other guest, "boring white men." We're told a female guest jumped to Russell's defense and suggested Banks pipe down.
Instead, we're told she made an insane speech/threat to Crowe and the woman ..."You would love it if I broke my glass, stabbed you guys in the throat, and blood would squirt everywhere like some real Tarantino s***." Then for good measure, witnesses say she dropped a few n-bombs ... yet Crowe remained surprisingly calm.
We're told Azealia reached for her glass, cocked it back ... and that's when Russell had enough -- he grabbed her in a bear hug and carried her out of the suite. He then called hotel security guards who removed Azealia from the grounds.
Azealia posted a different version of events, claiming Crowe called her the n-word, choked her, threw her out and spit on her.
We're told at least 4 of the guests/witnesses gave statements during the investigation, and all 4 used the word "erratic" to describe Azealia's behavior. For the record, we're told ... even RZA says she used the n-word, not Russell.
Based Crowe

|>In March 2016, Sarah Palin threatened a lawsuit against Banks in response to a series of tweets where she attacked the politician, calling for "the biggest burliest blackest negroes" to "run a train on her," and for someone to "film it and put it on worldstar."

fucking kek

She is. She got suspended from Twitter. How the fuck do you even manage that?

It's sad that this is even a headline. She's a mindless attention whore who feeds off of it, positive or negative. And we're giving it to her.

>Two months later, after Banks' tweeted claims that Zayn Malik borrowed ideas from some of her music videos in his own for "Like I Would", her tweets referred to the British Pakistani singer with racial and homophobic slurs (e.g., "curry scented bitch"), along with derogatory comments about the British hip hop scene.[84] Her comments also led to a short online feud with 14-year-old actress Skai Jackson, during which Banks told her to "grow some hips and start ur menses".

lmao she's fucking nuts

You don't mess with Russell Crowe's music.

Everyone in Hollywood knows this.

Indeed, there were some news about her doing some budu shit. She is fucking crazy, that's the problem.

I only even know her name because the amount of news of her saying stupid shit. She seems to have the biggest chip on her shoulder.

Crowe confirmed hero
He's come a long way since fightin' round the world

>nigger, choked me, threw me out and spat at me

O U R G U Y

Is she /ourguy/ /teeve/?

dont know about the rest of her shit but 212 is amazing.

Foighting 'round the world

Crowe is a real human bean.

MARCH! Why did you let a nigger into my party?

>you will never be invited to Russell Crowe's party

She's just a shit stirrer. She's harping about racism one minute, then bleaching her skin, insulting Pakistanis and most off all she's getting BLEACHED. Her bf is white.

Is still fuck her. Oh boy a night with that psycho black bitch would be wild no doubt.

all the dumb shit she's saying she probably should be.
if she was a guy people would be all over her dick on here.

Literally a 'When keeping it real goes wrong' skit.

Sounds like Russ has mellowed out

10 years back he would've thrown a phone at her

>Oh boy a night with that psycho black bitch would be wild no doubt.

Don't stick your dick in crazy, famster.

It's not worth it.

How does Crowe even know RZA

That's what happens when you support Trump.

They were in a movie together.

What the fuck is this supposed to be?

Rude bitch

>amazing
is that some Cred Forums buzzword for "fucking terrible"?

“You would love it if I broke my glass, stabbed you guys in the throat, and blood would squirt everywhere like some real Tarantino shit.”

Oh god, the edgelord! She did it, the madwoman!

When people ask me if I went to dinner parties I tell them, 'no, I went to niggers.'

Russell Crowe and based Mel team up when?

The Our Guys

Directed by Shane Black

>she sounds fucking insane
She's a _________________________________nigger______________.

I really wanna know what his music selection was

Nothing but Azealia Banks albums

I heard it was this youtube.com/watch?v=U0YrG4pI004

>The men in the room allowed it to happen
probably because he was right and she's lying to make it sound like she's the victim. and, when has it been wrong to kick someone out of your home/suite? it's yours, to allow people to enter or leave. someone doesn't want you around? fuck off you entitled cunt

m.youtube.com/watch?v=hZ67H9JHAHM

Probably his band that he tries to play with and he makes everyone listen to.

Imagine holding her down, overpowering her, fucking get after she goes on one of her little strops. You'd have to be a 100% true alpha though, she probably water Crowe to fuck her while he bearhuggrd her.

I would.

She's just trying to stir up publicity because she knows her 15 minutes are up. Couldn't tell you a fucking song she's done and I'm not a stranger to R&B/rap.
>Twitter account banned for being such a cunt
>canceled gig in London
>now this
She'll keep doing shit for tabloid blurbs but I think by this time next year you won't be seeing her.

She dindo nottin wrong you white devil

She was not blazed
m.youtube.com/watch?v=TXb6bjCCtuY

based crowe

I'll follow you to death Hando

Apparently she only fucks white guys too

Based Maximus

i want to lick her body clean!

This chick legit needs help.

nothing to do with race, she's just fucking crazy

>even RZA says she used the n-word, not Russell.
>Based Crowe
indeed

how long until a bunch of women come out and say Russell rape/harassed them, but mysteriously don't want to press charges?

So accurate.
Made me rewatch those sketches.

>guest of RZA

oh shut up

That's horrible
>122 million views

Azaelia Banks is a trump supporter m8

my favorite instance of cried wolf was last year with that pick up artist guy julian blanc

some random ugly asian who had never interacted with him saw some videos where he's saying obviously over the top shit and started a thing on the internet where women wanted to stop him from assaulting women

the thing that got me; it was a perfect time to totally bring him down, but not one story of him assaulting or passing any woman's boundaries ever popped up.

I need a movie with based Russel, Mel and Gary Oldman

>She got suspended from Twitter. How the fuck do you even manage that?

In her case I believe calling someone a sand nigger was the last straw

when i saw her video my instinct was telling me she is not really "onto it" , she is not hip enough to propose something slightly left-field while being in control: she is plainly lightly mentally ill.

This is the same girl who got into a twitter argument with the little black girl from Jessie.
bitch is like 25 arguing with children.

what the fuck was that

>212 is amazing
>filtered rap over Float my Boat by Lazy Jay
>a fucking song made in 2009

jesus christ

Wouldn't work. Everyone in Hollywood knows Russell is gay.

Probably boring dad rock shit desu

lmao that was hilarious

Parties women will never understand.

oldchella forsure

Is she /our girl/?

I'd love to see Rusty Crowe and RZA do a buddy cop movie

Romper Stomper 2: Electric Niggaboo?

Her music actually isn't bad as far as female rappers go.

Shame she's such a cunt in real life.

>called me a nigger
>choked me
>spat at me
Two of these things didn't happen.

banning people from twitter is such horseshit. I wanna see amazing shitposting battle royales between SJWs, alt-rightists, dumb celebrities and ISIS supporters all fucking day

She is in a movie he is making

this is what she wanted to happen

>nigger bitch chimps out at a party
>gets kicked out
>plays race card
>plays mysoggyknee card

Nothing to see here

her music is bad as far as female rappers go.

Not bad

unfortunately this song is as good as it gets

>it's a Cred Forums discusses music episode

literally cancer

>it's a user is a huge faggot episode

better than Cred Forums discussing movies

Sounds like he

Russell'd her jimmies

better than Cred Forums discussing music

true

>at which he called me a nigger, choked me, threw me out and spat at me,"
She probably liked it, pic related

And judging by this thread, I'm assuming she lost.

Banks filed a police report against Crowe. I wonder how that will turn out.

>bitch behaves like a typical Trump supporter

Fixed that for you

I'm glad you posted that as response, but it could've done without the words

I'm not supporting her getting banned I think it's funny though. She should be able to post "curry nigger" all day every day if she so chooses.

FIGHTIN' AROUND DE WOOORRLLLDD

>The men in the room allowed it to happen.

Is she implying women are lesser than men and need to be protected as a prividleged class, like children?

Tweets by Banks to some dude from One Direction...

>When your entire extended family has been obliterated by good ol the U.S of A will you still be trying to...
>'Act like a white boy pretending to be black? Do you understand that you are a sand nigger who emulates white boys' renditions of black male hood?
>Do you know how lost and culture less you are?'

Kek this girl is fucking insane

Lazy Jay - Float My Boat (2009)

youtube.com/watch?v=aA6d27dwLDY

>being this red-pilled

Banks done some cool music but she's fucking bananas and I don't trust anything that comes out of her mouth

>So Russell kicked her out of a party for getting into a fight she instigated and somehow he's the bad guy
he's the white guy

I respect the power of her shitposting

>you are a sand nigger who emulates white boys' renditions of black male hood

fucking kek. i used to have a pakistani coworker who said nigga all the time. fucking annoying

fucking Carlos

why the fuck was Russel hanging out with this creature in the first place?

lol yeah. she got wrecked by 14 year old. nobody sided with banks

Imagine being RZA. An intelligent black man who is respected for not being a nigger. Learn the difference, by the way. He still has to hang around with a few niggers though, and it probably pains him. Anyway, he directs a film with Russell Crowe in it a few years back and the two of them become fast friends. Russell invites RZA to his bash, and RZA is delighted. RZA's friend Azealia Banks, begs him to let her be his +1, because she thinks that the party would be a good place to find an older Gerard Depardieu-shaped white man, who might shower her little nigger self with expensive gifts in return for her backing up her bulbous black buttockclappers onto his pink cock every night. RZA is getting antsy, and asks Azealia, "Azealia, you know I love you, but you gotta behave this time. I can't have you embarrassing me in front of Russell!" "Don't worry, boy. I gots this etiquette shizzap locked down tite numshayin!!" Fast forward three hours and RZA is looking on in a mixture of horror and disgust as the woman HE brought to the party, the woman HE assured Russell Crowe wouldn't cause any trouble, is swinging from a chandelier and flinging bits of her shit at the white guests, singing "Stack banana till de morning come, Daylight come and me wan' go home. Come, Mister tally man, tally me banana. Daylight come and me wan' go home." Well, the tally man won't be fucking tallying any bananas tonight, my friends. But what will be happening is that Russell Crowe will be telling RZA that his chance to join the prestigious all-white boating club has been squandered. He will ask RZA to leave, and he will watch RZA on the way out to make sure nothing is stolen, something which Russell never would have done before this night.

Dang, I actually did not know Azealia Banks just used this for 212. It was the only cool thing she had ever done. Now it's ruined. Thanks user.

FOITIN ROUND THAT WOHRLD

#STAYWOKE

youtube.com/watch?v=nRkP-rplNjs

Probably Stitches desu.

>some tarantino shit

does this mean tarantino flicks are kino?

Kek

the fuck...

Well....as crazy as the bitch sounds, I'd probably lose my shit too, if I was stuck in a hotel suite and forced to listen to Russell Crowe's music...

youtube.com/watch?v=lNfomuY2ysg

>"Stack banana till de morning come, Daylight come and me wan' go home. Come, Mister tally man, tally me banana. Daylight come and me wan' go home."

fuck i lost it hahaha

That's hilarious. Would have a beer with the Crowe.

>Well, the tally man won't be fucking tallying any bananas tonight, my friends.

What the fuck's her problem? psychopathy? narcissism? borderline?
She's definitely a cluster b type.

Russel Crowe really seems to like shitty music tho. In the commentary to the South Park episode with Russel Crowe fighting around the world, Matt and Trey tell the story of when they were invited to listen to his CD. They said his music is like Bon Jovi meets Hepatitis B. After Trey advised Russel to mix out the hand claps in a specific song (they were invited to give their opinion on it) the room just went dead silent and Russel said 'Maybe I'll mix them out on the version I give to you'.
Best South Park commentary IMO and one way to explain these recent news.

>"Stack banana till de morning come, Daylight come and me wan' go home. Come, Mister tally man, tally me banana. Daylight come and me wan' go home."
How does Cred Forums even come up with this shit

She's a Clinton supporter.

She swapped because she claimed Trump was a misogynist.

Seems like she's angling for the feminism sympathy card now.

youtube.com/watch?v=6Tou8-Cz8is
underage detected

KEK

Dear God, that's bad

witnessed

>Imagine being RZA. An intelligent black man who is respected

tbf, nobody deserves to be forced to sit through Russel Crowe's music

youtube.com/watch?v=BNqgGk-9mNg

I like it

>"""""Progressive""""" white people ACTUALLY BELIEVE that the minorities won't eventually turn on them when they run out of all the problematic white people.

Wew, can't wait for the liveleak videos when it starts happening

>"B-but I helped in your BLM rally!!"

>"Don't curr honky give up dem wallitz"

Suddenly that sketch makes way more sense...

Fuck off, Nomura.

>sticking your dick in literal crazy

I'd fap to her though.

>Azealia laughed out loud at Russell's music selection

tfw some bitch doesn't appreciate Russel blasting Les Miserables soundrack featuring his own shitty singing

She seems to attack everyone.

>amazing
fuck off Cred Forums

Is she Australian?

Wow, she's literally insane.

He is the Chessmaster in Wutang right? Or was it Ghostface.....

She's not wrong.

>They said his music is like Bon Jovi meets Hepatitis B.

No... she's Azaelian

He's friends with RZA, and Banks was his +1

southpark.cc.com/clips/3ryldv/creator-commentary-the-new-terrance-and-phillip-movie-trailer

youtube.com/watch?v=JSzDfhjAWLE

It probably was closer to this

ahaha why does she hate him so much?

Got plenty of other girls here. Take a peek in Russel Crowe's Room if you get a chance. Rented this week to some girl from U.S.
A nigger. She'll stab you in the throat with some broken glass...
real Tarantino shit...
real Tarantino shit...

I've fapped to her music videos before, one where she rolls in the mud, and theres lots of satanic imagery

Goat fap material

So many Trumpfags, Poltards, mad LITTLE WHITE BOIS in this thread. You pussies disgust me. I bet my life you fucks don't even WHISPER of the shit you cowards say online. Stay mad, sissies. Bite that tongue and stay mad, white bois. HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA

WITNESSED

lol, what garbage

So, Russell was the little girl and Azealia was Larry?

She wants his dick.

Azelia Banks is always starting shit with other celebs and getting wrecked

xxlmag.com/news/2015/01/lupe-fiasco-azealia-banks-beef/

>ooga booga white bois
Stay mad Otis

Exactly

>believes in yakub's children

user is it time for yakubkino

I remember seeing this video a couple years back.
Sometimes I thought about this video and never knew who it was.
Guess I know now.

what the fuck is this

>t. Carl the Cuck

Hurry guys, you can just pick one:
>Azealia Banks's party
>Russell Crowe's party
You can't leave the party until the end.

FIGHTING AROUND THE WORLD

Russell Crowe's party of course.

youtube.com/watch?v=0oM_9ca8hxE

she's not bad at all
cool videos too

That's fucking terrible.
Stop shilling your shit videos, Banks.

Russell, pls, nobody is going to buy your CDs.

>"Stack banana till de morning come, Daylight come and me wan' go home. Come, Mister tally man, tally me banana. Daylight come and me wan' go home." Well, the tally man won't be fucking tallying any bananas tonight, my friends.

this was great

>acting like a nigger on Cred Forums

what's a "strong of posts"?

real question, english isn't my first language.
I'm ofcourse assuming they meant string, but I want to make sure.

topkek

>I didn't go to house party school, I went to house parties

Depends. Can I lick her bumhole?

No I posted that song on Cred Forums before and even they hated it.

As far as niggershit goes, it's not too bad.

They meant string

I listened to her other stuff. It really all comes down to who is producing her tracks. A song is only as good as its music, and rap + acid house really works well together

how /new/.ru? You've never heard the banana boat song?

The competition is getting serious for TV's /ourguy/ award for 2016

Based Russ

>some real Tarantino shit
This was never uttered before Luke Cage.

He laughed at her for not understanding Master and Commander

man, anyone can get rich if they're willing to be a loud crazy person who hates white people these days

fucking garbage

BASED RUSS

TRUMP/CROWE 2016

Crazy plus one niggress went at an Aussie and his guests and got kicked the fuck out of the party. Even the guy, RZA, that brought her along said she was a crazy cunt.

google.com/search?q=azealia banks&biw=360&bih=463&prmd=niv&source=lnms&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiW6O66mePPAhVNgx4KHXEbBp8Q_AUIBCgA&dpr=4

/thread

You're joking right? I can find better songs played on fucking Z100 and they're the most trashy American music ever.

That's GZA not RZA.

You fool. You fucking fool.

Russel Crowe continues to be one of my favorite actors due to the lack of fucks he gives about anything. Hope he and Ridley Scott make another fucking period piece already.

Russel just chucked a period piece out of his hotel party.

They all look the same to me

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

t. azelia banks

I think she admitted that shortly after shitting on a random dark skin black girl and saying she looked like a slave.

Is she /our girl/?

Hoodratism.

Nah, Tila Tequila is.

>Crowe will never invite you over for dinner and music

Shoulda thrown that bitch off of a fucking balcony.

jesus fuck you're right

>no carefully handpicked music
>no white (washed) only guests
just kill me now senpai

Double 7s I'll come over right now and do the job if you hire me

>user is it time for yakubkino

what was that one film that was set in a prison where they made a big deal about it, then wu-tang went on to sample it, then most of their members read up on it, and decided it was true

the fucking name slips my mind, it's supposed to be a decent enough movie but i've never watched it because it's got that shit in there somewhere and it convinced people it was worth reading about, which it fucking isn''t and has got to be one of the all time dumbest fucking things i've ever heard of, and i've heard of some dumb shit as you might imagine an user posting on Cred Forums would (this thread is a mighty fine example)

from what ive heard she sounds like some kind of a cunt ... or a nigger

This is amazing?

are you trolling or am I out of touch because that was trash

>be black
>here about this on the radio
>think good fucking ridance

Azelia Banks is the very defintion of a coon ass nigga.
Her twitter rants are enough to make anyone want to slap the fuck out of the bitch.

I have been around black bitches like banks and they are the type to run there mouths of over every thing and not care for whos around to hear it. .
Bitches like banks are like dogs that bark at everything and anyone who comes by there yard.

If crowe choked the bitch and spit on her the good on him, but the slur(if true although i doubt it cause its banks) was unnecessary.
Choking the bitch and spiting on her was more than enough to put her in her place

>amazing
that shit is garbage as fuck. for real for real that shit is trash. thats the shit you play when you want people to leave the party. if i heard that shit while i was smoking a blunt id put the blunt out and leave the cypher.

he better be trolling. i dont even know what genre that shit would be. that shit was fucking garbage.

>hear not here
and yeah i also heard about it on the radio and she kinda sounded like a cunt. typical classless bitch fucking up a soiree.

the funny part is how shes like the men in the party watched and didnt do shit. like she expected guys to see her being an asshole and white knight for her dumbass. hopefully this will be her much needed reality check.

>Well, the tally man won't be fucking tallying any bananas tonight, my friends.

that's what I say to the mirror every night before going to sleep alone

More than one.

Dammit carlos, I shouldn't be laughing rn

LAPD Shitbird

>tmz.com/2016/10/16/azelia-banks-russell-crowe-hotel-fight/

You can tell that Azelia is a middle class black bitch who probably only hang around other privledge blacks who coddle her.

Any hood nigga would smack the shit out of her for running her mouth of the way she does.

My only question is why the fuck was RZA hanging with that dumb bitch when shes young as fuck and her musical talent is nothing compared to his and why would he invite her if he knew what type of bitch she was.

RZA is way out of her league to even consider having her Rap to anything produce by him

YOU CANT RUSSEL THE RUSSELL

>Aussies being uncucked and Americans being unable to handle the banter

LITERALLY BASED AUSGODS.

Reminder if you disappoint based Russell Crowe you are a faggot loser forever.

youtu.be/JEVago2PKn0

RZA on dat ass nigga, u just kno

Great movie

1:45 to 2:15 is good but that might only be good when you experience whole song

huh so OP and banks have something in common then. the more you know

whats funny is all witnesses gave the police a total opposite of what happened. Even azealias date whom azealia was the plus one to spoke against her.

She basically insult him, music and called them boring old white men. Female told her to pipe down.
She then chimped cursing them out, using the word nigger and was going to smash her glass to use the broken shard as a weapon after she claimed she'd stab them in the throat and watch as the blood would flow out or some shit.

She then said it would be 'sum real tarantino sheeht'

The Russel then put her in a bear hug and dragged her noggin ass out and then had her evicted from the place.

>directed by Shane black

That's so perfect FUND IT

>amazing
I hope a gang of the most burliest and blackest negroes runs a train on your deaf ass.

lol, nice dubs btw

>music video of some nondescript jizz-jar midden
>GOAT fap material

You do know that hardcore pornography exists user? Tits, bum, fanny, the lot.

Simple yet effective

She listens to the correct records

COLD CHISEL MATE

Can't fuss the russ

So she deserved it.

Tally dem dub dubs

Based Aussies proving yet again theyre way more than shit posting tards.

Azealia is a falseflag go back to Cred Forums

GZA The genius

Fucking 10/10 lad

youtube.com/watch?v=HbBix10r1kY

Based fucking crowe

>Trump supporters
>Loud, annoying hoodrat niggers. Want to stab people with different opinions than them. Cry about unfairness and rigged systems when they chimp out or fuck up.

>Hillary supporters
>Calm, cool, and collected. Host parties for their friends to listen to music. Whenever they see a nig chimping out they calmly remove them from the premises and call security.

Really made me think.

A nignog is not a nignog, if it can't chimpout

>Go to an Australian man's party and start acting up

Ya goof'd

Based Uncle Rusty. For real Banks is a legitimate sociopath why would you even bring her RZA

Kek

Kek

I KEEPS IT REAL

He is a Kiwi though. She probably just asked about the sheep porn he has.

>black bitches like banks and they are the type to run there mouths of over every thing and not care for whos around to hear it.
lower class white women can be similar.

pretty decent actually

She's a modern day Nina Simone with her artistic talent and outspoken racial beliefs. I'd go as far as to say she's a better musician than Nina too.

It extends to anyone dragged up by neglectful parents who failed to instill basic traits of empathy: respect and common decency in their kids

That fuckin washed up schizoid?

>Posing nude when she has a real career.
Huh, i guess she is nuts.

UNLESS SHE LEARNS THE MEANING OF THE LAW

AND?!

This thread isnt about some white bitch its about banks.
Stay on topic jackass!
I dont care about white bitches!