Are you fucking kidding me? How do people find this to be epic, this shit was ridiculous even for breaking bad

Are you fucking kidding me? How do people find this to be epic, this shit was ridiculous even for breaking bad

Yeah. The adrenaline would keep him alive for a moment but the shock would've surely made him incapable of moving.

he owns KFC you see

I thought he was gonna turn into some Two Face kinda shit before he keeled over.

Oddly enough this is where I stopped watching BB. I don't know if it was the scene but I was having trouble taking things serious by this point.

First two seasons were good, first season was arguably great although a little uneven.
The second half of the final season was very good with a great closing arc, which is hard to pull off, and the final episode was legitimately great.
Everything in-between those two points, all of season 3 and 4 and the first half of season 5 are for the most part COMPLETE dogshit, embarrassingly bad. I mean utter dreck. Anyone who defends them are probably people you should avoid or not take seriously.

I'll never understand this kind of criticism. Who really cares if it's not realistic? Vince Gilligan made a name for himself on The X-Files anyway.

Everyone in this thread is a pleb contrarian

This show is universally known and accepted to be one of the best to grade network television and anyone that opposes this view is purely FUCKING stupid

t. Reddit

Grace*

t. Tumblr

its shit and the only reason wiggers love it is because of jesse pinkman

we were all jesse pinkmans once in our lives, losery, average build and looks, somewhat receeding hairline, trying to cover that shit up with hip hop, girlfriend a crazy bitch, they won't admit it oh but we were all jesse pinkmans.

Accepted by plebs (lowest common denominate) doesn't make it a good show.

It starts out good but it becomes trash, and anyone with half a brain knows that.
Now fuck off back to Readdit, pleb.

I know this is trolling, but I will respond in pretend good faith because I'm waiting for a cab and I'm bored.

It's not even a bad show taken as a whole. What it is though is the most overrated show in history. Because there are many people who actually hold the trolling position you are taking, only seriously. I never thought something would surpass Lost on that front, but it did. It's actually good in spots, particularly the first season, but overall its extremely mediocre given how bad the middle seasons are. Which are really, really, really bad.

Overall its a 6.5 out of 10. Maybe a 7 if being generous. That's because the middle sags and drags it down if you look at the entire story. It's worth watching and I would still recommend it to someone if they had never seen it, because even with the bad middle seasons it's still a better show than 90% of the shit out there.

>11286484-large.jpg

he had a cutie druggie gf

i think you mean we all wish we were pinkman.

the closest i got is dope and xbox

BITCH

Not even TWD has ever done anything that stupid and cartoonish.

>network television
?

Anyway Breaking Bad was just a passing meme. Look at the staying power shows like the Wire and Sopranos have, or even its contemporary on AMC Mad Men. In comparison Breaking Bad had no lasting impact and has faded away. Even its spinoff has accomplished nothing.

tfw will never have a cute gf that can ink me up and then shoot me up

I don't even wanna shitpost anymore, yes I was trolling and I couldn't stomach breaking bad for more than 2 seasons

How come sjws and tumblr never at crazy over breaking bad
>barely any black people
>all Latinos are evil psychotic drug dealers
>all the female characters were shitty

> Mfw people we're bitching about this when it happened

You weren't there when anons started posting people with horrific head and face injuries that were fully conscious and walking around. I still remember that guy with half his face rotted away and is skull exposed... this shit actually happens to people so I have no idea why Cred Forums plebs get triggerd by this scene. Face off was a great ep.

WOLVES

what i wouldn't give for a cutie heroin gf. so we could shoot each other up and nod together while falling asleep in each others arms

oh it would be fun, at least until the money and dope started to run out

Do you actually believe that or are you just pretending to be a complete retard?

Ah how I love when people are too cool to like popular shows.It's a good show and very addicting. Sure it gets worst after first few seasons but it happens .

It was great when I first watched it, but upon rewatching it, the decline of quality is actually pretty noticeable. It stayed pretty plateaued through seasons 3 and 4, but 5 was just total "What the fuck are you even doing, Vince" mode.

the series finale redeems all that stupid shit

come to think of it, didnt Cred Forums suddenly hate this show because they killed off /yourguy/ todd

people seriously have this opinion? what about the show got worse in the later seasons?

Hold up lemme see what my bros on Reddit think

>retardation: the definitive edition

Eh. It was unrealistic as hell. But served its purpose as trying to make you actually think for a second Gus is somehow invincible. I imagine the idea behind the half face scene wasn't to have an epic terminator 2 face they were going for a moment of disbelief with the audience as he walked out of the room like nothing happened. Then that pan around to his face brings you back into the moment and realization that Gus is fucking dead. I don't think it was as egregious as lame things like the twins walking away from an explosion 10 ft behind them.

Season 5 is the worst anyway, clearly tacked on to make money

>last minute nazi villains
>Jesse isnt even a major part in the finale
>The Hank taking a shit to bring down Walt

the season 4 finale was a better ending

that explosion was real tho in real life.