What. The actual fuck. Does goddamned /kino/ mean?!?!

What. The actual fuck. Does goddamned /kino/ mean?!?!

It's a catch 22

You have to see kino to know kino and you have to know kino to see kino

Get with the lingo granpa

hot damn

Listen, niggertits. I've been away for over a year and this goddamned kino bullshit is making me miss baneposting.

>The Almighty says, "Just answer the fucking question!"

f-for you

is this questionkino?

Wow, sure feels like fuckin summer in here doesn't it boys? Sheeeeit us oldfags, amirite? Daaaaaaamn. Fuckin buzz of you little nooby and leave the men to discuss REAL Art. Suck one and kill yourself uninitiated fool, you'll never be accepted here, nothing personnel! Tsk!

It means "cinema" in German. Here, of course, it's taken on a whole new spectrum of meanings.

This is Kino from a kino.

Quick rundown:

There are a lot of words that mean the same thing. In this context, film, movie, flick, cinema, motion picture, etc, etc.

Some autistic person started trying to force a distinction between these words based upon, you guessed it, objective quality. He started with film, movie, and cinema.

This resulted in immediate and ceaseless mockery. Eventually resulting in two more words being added, flick and kino.

This continued until people who didn't understand it was mocking an autistic person picked up on it, and started using it unironically. But in the sense of "movie I like = kino."

Then marketers picked up on this, and made the mistake of calling god-awful superhero movies "kino."

The autistic person has long given up and now its just another generic word for "movie."

Harambe will remember you, when he comes into his kingdom.

>Normie meme

Kino memes only on this board, sir

all memes are normie memes.

Because only normies find memes appealing.

-.-

If you didn't already feel what kino mean you aren't ready to understand its concept
t. kino metaphor
For exemple this is kino spongebob endgame form

Since we're asking questions, I still don't know what "t." means.

>miss baneposting.

Someone get this hothead outta here

t. retard

Just get with the program and name one kino, , two films, three movies and four flicks so we can educate you.

polish version of "signed."

Thanks Cred Forums.

No dipshit, it's the Mongolian interpretation.

What the hell is baneposting?