Look, kid. If there's anything I learned growing up...

>Look, kid. If there's anything I learned growing up, it's that there's two types of people in this country: you can either be the one doing the lynching, or the one getting lynched. And you're no nigger, son.

I know 2002 were different times, but how did Raimi get away with this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=06mf-XRjCDM&list=LL4wfxlsPGP9qpadVoVKAv8w&index=25
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Appreciate uncle ben for setting me strait

>You know, Peter, with great power comes great responsibility. Rudyard Kipling called it "White Man's Burden." Myself, I just call it as I see it: the responsibility of the master to discipline the servant.
>Ben looks directly at the camera.
>"The niggers, the spics, the chinks...It's our responsibility to civilize them. And if we can't? Then they shall dangle from the elm tree. The Day of the Rope is near, Pete. We'll have every nigger in this country dead or in chains in 10 years, and may God have me shot in a carjacking this very night if I'm wrong. God bless the American Nazi Party."

This was a big scene, how did Raimi just slip in all this shit?

Spics?

Hispanic?

Is talking about hispanics as in Spaniards or Mestizos?

>A guy with eight hands? Sounds hot. He could use two hands too fist my asshole while using two others to pull my hair and slap my ass. Then turn me around and pull on my eyelids while he forces me to gag on his cock. I'd let him pull my arms back while dangling me upside down and spitting in my mouth. Then he could finger me with his other hands until I pass out from sexual exhaustion.

Wow Lucy Lawless was really brave in the uncut version and I really think it drove home some of the more serious points in Raimi's design.

Every time. It's a classic

>a fucking nigger mobbed me Peter, A FUCKING NIGGER! cough cough
>did you hear me Peter? Kill them all coons, KILL THEM ALL
>GAS THE KIKES SEIG HEIL 1488!

damn, I think Raimi is trying to tell us something here

youtube.com/watch?v=06mf-XRjCDM&list=LL4wfxlsPGP9qpadVoVKAv8w&index=25

Around blacks, never relax

Racist Spider-Man was funny for the first couple threads but it just doesn't have Baneposting's staying power. It's time to let it go like HOWEVER and Pestposting.

The fact that he actually looked at us really made this scene

>>Ben looks directly at the camera.
>>winks

Jesus christ

WHY DIDN'T YOU STOP THEM PETER

Racist raimi is 1000 times better than pest posting , that shit was way too forced

jesus keks

KINO

jesus

>Of course I got good aim, I'm fucking Spiderman you dumb cunt. Watch, I'll web this 747 right in the cockpit window.
>Quit your bitching, what's he gonna hit up there?

both you fucking spic

>Where have you been, Parker? These sluts will do anything for a good grade. Sucking, fucking, fisting, pull your cock out and wipe it on their bedsheets, they don't give a fuck. I got rimmed out by a 19 year old from Cincinnati just for a fucking C minus. And if they're drunk? Forget it! If they can't say "no," it isn't rape, and that is legally defensible in any court.

The 00s were a different time.

spotted the stinky dinky

>I remember a reporter came in here about a few years ago to tell me about the plight of black on black crime. Leftist fuck went on and on about the perils of the black community and systemic racism and privilege and I don't know what all. You know what I told him? I told him this is the Daily fucking Bugle, not National Geographic, and the day I run an article about a fucking Bronx chimp fight is the day the kikes have firmly settled their circumcised cock into the asshole of J. Jonah fucking Jameson, and that's FUCKING NEVER.
>FUCK! I HATE THIS FUCKING CITY! WE DESERVED 9/11 YOU KIKE FUCKS

Then he just rants about the Mossad for like three more minutes. Where was Raimi going with this?

>YOU KNOW HOW MANY NIGGERS I SACRIFICED?
Raimi really wanted us to see how batshit Norman was, didn't he?

>I've been reading the works of David Duke and he has a lot of valid points, Pete. Did you know that most southerners during the Civil War weren't even slave owners? Besides, if the slaves were unhappy why didn't they rebel? Look, just go to your local alternative bookshop and ask for a copy of My Awakening. Despite what the kike run media will tell you, it is NOT illegal to own.

How did Raimi get them to run the names and contact info for recruiting in regional branches of the KKK for each area of America? Is that why the film was delayed?

>Give me back my mask or I'll blast that fucking chimp smile off your face

Jesus christ I never caught this when I was younger

>WHITE SCHOOLS FOR WHITES! COLORED SCHOOLS FOR COLOREDS!

The segregation subplot was subtle, but there. If you have a high def TV you can see he has seperate Web cartridges labeled "ehitw" and "colored." A nice nod to silver age Spidey, especially the classic Lee tale "This Man, This Nigger"

>That's a cute outfit! Did your husband make it for you?

Anyone else find this line a little tame? Was Raimi holding back because it was the Macho Man?

Anybody remember the line peter said to give Mr.Aziz this reaction???

I don't remember

That line was toned out in post production. The original was

>Nice outfit faggot, do you wear it when Jamal fucks your tight ass?

I'm not making this up.

>that 20 min scene with Goblin decimating homosexuals during the gay pride sequence
worse part is that Raimi himself recorded the "who let the fags out" cover playing during the whole scene

>I'll fuck whoever's daughter I want, dune coon, and if you got a problem I'll call Homeland Security so fucking fast it'll make your rag covered head spin. America for Americans, you shitskin fuck l, I hope fourteen years from now we elect Donald Trump to kick your Bombhamed ass back to Ragheadistan

The years after 9/11 were a little jingoistic.

In the extended edition the line is
>nice outfit cuck,did you steal it from your wife's son?

>Parker you were late
"Yeah at least my kind didn't fly a FUCKING PLANE INTO THE GODDAMN TWIN TOWERS!"

The fact he went to the trouble of recording an alternate version is what makes the man an auteur.

I was surprised to learn though that the Baha Men did it for free.

>Nippon Stong! Nippon Strong!
>Imperial Japan do nothing wrong
>Rape of Nanking?
>No such thing!
>American lies
>Swarm like flies
>NO TRUTH!
>Japan did nothing wrong!

Raimi is such a weeaboo, it's cute

>Parker, sit down.

>Wanna know what I did with this cigar, Parker? I put it out right on your Aunt May's slick little butthole. She kicked and screamed like a stuck piglet. Of course, first I had to have my taste though. She's sweet, Parker. Like a dollop of cream melting on a warm apple pie. I painted her insides after 3 good strokes. Just couldn't last in that tight pink minge. She never saw the cigar coming though. She thought it was finished.

>You see this cigar, boy? Do you know how much this costs? This is a Gurkha Black Dragon. It's worth more than your life. More than your aunt's life. I don't have time for your excuses, Parker. If I don't get a picture of Spiderman on my desk by 6 o'clock, I'll be visiting Mary Jane tonight. I think I'll smoking a King of Denmark. They always burn a little slow....

Such a visceral scene. Really wish someone had the balls to make movies like back then.

>Steve I'm taking this shield away from you because it's a symbol of the hate and oppression perpetrated by this country against Native Americans and African Americans, black lives matter. Tony please stop referring to me by male pronouns, whilst wearing the spider man suit I identify as genderqueer and would prefer to be referred to as they.

Thank God Raimi isn't involved in Homecoming so I can take my wife's son to see it.

Fuck I must of been getting popcorn. I don't remember this scene at all

>"This is a free country, not a rent-free country. Not like my last apartment. From old country, in Bosnia. My friends I no pay rent. The Muslim roach who used to live there in past was long dead. My friends and I passed his wife and daughter around like rag while making him watch, then smashed his head in and left body in basement. Officially took over his place as a base for our militia. Hopefully those girls took our seed and had strong, Slavic, Christian children, rather than producing more Turkish gutter trash. God bless Milošević! God is a Serb!"

>"Anyway, just pay the rent whenever you're ready."

>must of

raimiposting in a nutshell.

This is reminiscent of Jameson's days in the SS. I wish we knew more about him.

>Fuck you Saddam Hussein of Iraq

>Oh, you're sad because a girl at your high-school doesn't like you back? Peter, when I was your age, I left school to bullseye chinks from a helicopter in the middle of a some god forsaken jungle. Don't tell me you have it hard because you're a pathetic kissless virgin. You can act sad when you have to leave behind the supple brown nymph you fell in love with and made passionate steamy love to in a rickety bamboo shack, just like I did. You think I felt good about firebombing her gook village and watching our fuck-hut burn to the ground? We were going to build our lives together there, Peter! You know what? Fuck you. Get the fuck out of my car.

Yikes.

Raimi sure has mellowed with age...

I wish they left that in, would have added more character development.

>Spiderman, annex Palestine before it's too late!

What did he mean by this?

please post the peeing on ants pasta

>Wow, I'm black now...well, I don't know my father, never have money, I'm late for everything and the police hate me...so no real change I guess.

EVERYTIME

Kek'd so hard

>HOWEVER
I think HOWEVER has more longevity than you're giving it credit for

Lame meme is lame.

There's no hot dog in that bun.

great

>So you think you're a photographer, huh kid? Let me tell you a little something about photography...
>De Nang, 1968. I was just starting out when AP puts me on some bullshit "hearts and minds" building a bridge story. I'm sending back pictures of GIs shaking hands with gooks and giving the slopes inoculations and shit when I realize this shit isn't ever gonna win me a pulitzer.
>So the CO is a raging hophead, he's been smoking Laotian opium since he's gotten there. It doesn't take more than a little fairy tale about the slopes feeding news up to VC on the Ho Chi Minh Trail.
>Now this is where it gets important, Parker, so pay attention: the whole thing was bullshit. I knew it from the start. But that hophead CO called in a fucking napalm strike that very night.
>I was the first civilian in. First picture I took was the burnt remains of a nip clutching her greasy little zipperhead baby. That alone would have been worth the Pulitzer hanging behind you, but it wasn't enough.
>The Stars And Stripes headline the next day was one I wrote myself: "V.C. Digs In: 'You Will Have To Burn Whole Villages To Kill Just One of Us," Says V.C. POW." A little wordy, but it got us ten more years of war...and ten more years of stories.
>So shut the fuck up and keep taking pictures of that cocksucking twink. When you've been in the business 40 years, then you can tell me what the fuck to write. Now get the fuck out of my office.

I don't remember JJJ being so hardcore in the comics.

Kek

my fucking sides

They were gooks, not chinks. At least Charlie. Fuck.

Oh, Ben wasn't in the Vietnam. He just dropped out of high school to kill Asians.

I always love how they cut all of that out, yet kept in him throwing the baby against the wall shouting ALLAHU ACKBAR

Good enough for me.

kek