What does Cred Forums think of The Eric Andre Show?

What does Cred Forums think of The Eric Andre Show?

I think he looks like a jew nigger, and I think Adult Swim should cut every fucking live action show they have and go back to animation.

It sucks

Tryhard and mostly unfunny. No wonder Tim and Eric picked them up.

Odd that it doesnt work to marathon at all.

comedic gem

Jewger

MDE Presents World Peace is better

Seasons 1-3 are kino.
Season 4 was a mistake.

It's alright but MDE was better right off the bat than all the andre seasons combined.

literallyReddit the show

It would never work now but I would like it a lot more if it was mostly anime. And not just shit like Bleach but trying a bit harder.

Sometimes it makes me laugh to the point of pain. So it's k.

this

I agree with this post 100%. Eric Andre show is still funny tho

True

Everyone is too much in in the joke now

nah its just as good as ever. there's some new meme saying s4 is shit when it's literally indecipherable from previous seasons. must be the "everything thats new is bad" crowd

It's pretty funny but not amazing.
Hannibal is funnier than Eric.
I don't care for the stuff where he goes and does weird things to random people because the reaction nearly always just amounts to "the fuck are you doing dude"
Messing with guests is always funnier and cleverer.

>everything thats new is bad
This is on every tv show thread on this board.

funny in small doses.

It's Filthy Frank, just more surreal than purposefully shocking. And just as edgy.

Not really, it's just absurd humor kind of like filthy frank does. Eric Andre does it better to be honest, all of his street gags are really fucking funny and most shit he does to his guests is really good too. Filthy frank just makes a cake out of vomit or hair and eats it.

He looks like a nigger and a jew