What are some comedians who really make you think?

>The chaos began when Schumer decided to bring a fan onto the Amalie Arena stage, where she badgered him for his support of Trump. A frustrated Schumer then apparently quit pretending to be a comedian and went all-in on her agenda-pushing, asking the Trump supporter, "Do you get worried at all with how impulsive he is... Do you worry he’ll be impulsive and get us in a lot of f***ing trouble we can’t get out of?"

>The crowd responded with loud boos, which further triggered Social Justice Amy.

>"Of course, we’re in Florida, you’re going to boo," the feminist scolded the audience. "I know you’re here to laugh, but you choose how you’re going to live your life, and it’s just too important... Just so you know, from now on, if you yell out, you’re gonna get thrown out."
dailywire.com/news/10015/amy-schumer-mocks-fan-trump-support-mid-show-fans-amanda-prestigiacomo

Other urls found in this thread:

existentialcomics.com/comic/1
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

girls are funny, get over it

girls are only funny when you want to fuck them

Really makes ya think

love this meme lol.

>if you yell out, you’re gonna get thrown out

She's a liberal all right.

Oh boy! We sure needed another thread on this shitshow!

Yeah! Ghostbusters (2016) dominated the box office for a reason you misogynist assholes.

over what

IT!

Get over yourself

Very true

How can you get over yourself? That's like watching your ass, it's literally impossible.

How is that off topic? We're talking about IT, which is what he is talking about.

>"Do you get worried at all with how impulsive he is... Do you worry he’ll be impulsive and get us in a lot of f***ing trouble we can’t get out of?"

A president can't decide to go to war because someone made fun of their hair.... I don't understand the logic behind this.

George Carlin, Chris Rock, the list goes on.

You're dumb as fuck bro

Not uh! You are!

Continue to be the laughing stock of this entire thread faggot

That's casus belli as far as I'm concerned

>Yeah! Ghostbusters (2016) dominated the box office for a reason you misogynist assholes.
couldn't even get in the top ten

Yeah that guys the laughing stock. Not the literal retard that's actually taking him seriously.

Is that about me?

>I was only pretending to be retarded XD

Kill yourself

I'm the one you were arguing with numnuts, not that guy, but you just don't get IT do you?

Kill yourself you retarded piece of shit

No u

>>"Of course, we’re in Florida, you’re going to boo," the feminist scolded the audience. "I know you’re here to laugh, but you choose how you’re going to live your life, and it’s just too important... Just so you know, from now on, if you yell out, you’re gonna get thrown out."

She sounds like she's playing a bad guy wrestler

JUDEN!!

And yet they think Clinton's going to nuke Russia 'cause she doesn't like Putin.

They're both stupid fear-mongering bullshit.

More like because she has said she wants to respond militarily to cyberattacks and has demanded a no fly zone where they would shoot down Russian planes.

It's a bit more complicated than that son
Have you not been listening to the generals and senators talking about how we need to shoot Russian jets down over Syria?

Sounds like that time Creationists heckled Bill Nye because he said the Moon doesn't create its own light.

>"Do you get worried at all with how impulsive he is... Do you worry he’ll be impulsive and get us in a lot of f***ing trouble we can’t get out of?"

>be a comedian
>can't roast audience members effectively
>badger them about politics instead

fucking christ

I'm still mystified as to how people do this stuff and not see how it backfires tremendously. It's like when Sarah Silverman did the DNC introduction and basically told all the butthurt bernouts that they were pieces of shit, and then she was all surprised that they responded by getting even more butthurt. Can these people not into basic human interaction?

They're Jews.

aren't ashkenazi jews supposed to have higher than average vocal intelligence or something though?

>Getting trigger'd by the lowly plebs of a memestate like Florida
What did she HONESTLY expect?

No, they have pilpul.

>Florida Man
How do we stop him?

Reminder to any woman ITT: any man who has laughed at your joke/told you that you were funny was trying to bang you.

>If you yell out we're going to throw you out

That's very Trump of her.

Kek. Was literally going to post this.

Imagine interacting with the ordinary world the same way an autist interacts with Cred Forums.

No wonder they're so neurotic.

Silverman has real chops, Schumer is a joke thief with a famous uncle.

I live in the Tampa area. ask me anything.

I'm so glad people are starting to learn to not "Watch it to see how bad it is" and end up making shit movies a success.

Isn't she a literal joke thief?

Why is the Buc's kicker so terrible?

The key is that everyone's realized that if you're going to watch something to see how bad it is you can just watch it online and save yourself the money.

Joke's on you: the whole team is crap.

I have this sickening feeling that every morning I wake up and i'm a new person and every night that person dies. It makes any longterm goals almost meaningless to me, whats the point. I know that isn't true but I cant shake it.

You get a fresh start every day.

existentialcomics.com/comic/1

You can use a mirror to watch your own ass

Yes but then why do anything that requires discipline or helps your future?
I've heard this idea but with the teleporter from startrek. It doesn't make me feel better that there is scenario where my gut feeling is essentially correct.

Keep reading.

I did. I like these types of thought experiments. Makes you think about what is actually life. If we are essentially just a combination of molecules like everything else why is consciousness so special other than I am the one that gets to experience it?
Thanks for the link

A DDOS can cause millions in damage. The espionage that's done through hacking can put millions of people in financial jeopardy, ultimately killing them and their families. Would you advocate NOT killing spies when they're caught? I sure as hell don't.

God Bless the Internet.

Not him, but you sound like my grandma.

Just stay away from computers.

He used some hyperbole but ultimately he isnt wrong