What do you you want to see in Alien: Covenant?

What do you you want to see in Alien: Covenant?
Also
>tfw no host gf

A kryptonian kicking asses.

I would like to see it never release and not have Alien's legacy tarnished any further

I want them to constantly reference the originals by spouting lines from them throughout the movie regardless of how out of character it may seem xDDDD
>le ged away frum hur yu betch!
>stay vrosty guize
>le company zent us a gobdam robod
Fuggg :DDDD

With Ridley on board it at least has the potential to be good. Blomkamp however...
Literally Alien: Halo

an xenomorph/engineer city/ civilization

wait what xenomorph is this from? the design and details are so lazy

Resurrection.
They were meant to seem less exoskeletal and more fleshy, even the jaw was remodelled on Sigourney's because of the DNA blending faggotry in the film.
>yfw the same designs were used for the avp xenos even though the one's in Resurrection were canonically genetic freaks

Developments on the bonus situation.

ah weird okay that makes sense but i don't recall their hands looking that cheap in the movie. granted it's been years since i've seen it, but i did enjoy that one a hell of a lot

i hate how much i love this pepe

I want to see an article about Ridley Scott being killed on set and the movie being cancelled.

Ripley's mom's nips

Is it confirmed that it's Ripley's mum?
I'm not watching if it is, shit's laughable.

Considering how dog shit and lazy Ridley Scott has gotten, I wouldn't put it past him.

Here's the secret to practical effects; add slime.

I like this mememememe

ripley has been the worst part of every movie in the series tbqh

i did always like how slimy and wet they always looked

Fuck blomkampf that fucking apartheid social commentary up my movies faget

Hell be fine

bump

yes, please

FOKIN XENOS

>tfw nobody wants to discuss the alien series
jdimsa

They need to make another full on horror film with Alien, all the lore and shit might interesting sure but it's not really made for the films, let the games or books do that.

Is there really a new alien movie coming out? I haven't heard anything yet

Prometheus was good.

>Prometheus was good.
>Prometheus
>good
lmao good one user

it is good

go to bed Damon

who's damon? Prometheus is a good movie.

The Damon was that thing that came out of Prometheus, ruined the whole movie

You mean the little psuedo-alien at the end of the movie? I thought that was cool.

It wasn't fucking necessary, it was like they were saying 'heh look guize we're still alium hehe'. Everyone on Cred Forums hates the Damon, go back to R E D D I T.

There's nothing wrong with tying Prometheus to the main series by introducing the most iconic element right at the end. And more than that it showed a clear link between the goo, the engineers, the xenomorphs and humanity.

Damon Lindelof destroyer of good scripts

Halo is already heavily inspired by Aliens, so not a lot of difference.

Faggot, you had to ruin it.

Nice b8 senpai

Practical effects never look convincing in set photos. It's a combination of the actual suit/prop plus lighting, camerawork, etc that make it look convincing in the finished product.

Halo is just Aliens+Starship Troopers+ a little Starcraft

>rowdy space marines
>ammo counter on gun
>sekrit alien tomb
>hibernating parasitic/hivemind aliens
>advanced alien race
>less advanced but still spacefaring humans
>big nuclear detonation at the end

Why is there a jungle inside a hangar?

Full Penetration

Good point, plus if this was used in the actual movie, I don't recall it looking bad at all. I rather liked how the xenomorphs looked in this film

>and more than that it spoonfed you in case you were too stupid to pick it up already
If you have shit standards
the only "good" movie in the series is the first

Alien3 might be the best one though.

And why do people see Damon as spoonfeeding? Can't it just be there to look cool? Do you really think anybody in the production was thinking 'oh fuck they won't get it add a xenomorph?'

that's where they put the fortunate sons

Jungles need houses too, racist.

With interracial relationships being forced so hard it'd be good to see the alien get blacked

Would've preferred this over a Prometheus sequel, desu.

It's actually KY Jelly, or at least that's what Cameron used in Aliens.

underrated

Kill yourself.

That wouldn't stop the movie production desu. They would just get another director to shoot the rest of the movie, cause the money have already been spent.

I hope it's a heavily symbolic, completely incomprehensible movie. I hope David's head plays a big role. I want it to be weird and disjointed and trippy with no human characters and no dialogue.

>tfw it will be an action-packed 'talkie' instead of a haunting kino which explores the limits of science and the incomprehensible biomechanical creations of the Engineers

I don't know. I thought Alien 3 was okay, but 4 was a disaster. I never bothered watching Prometheus. I really want a return to proper horror, but I'm afraid Alien did everything an Alien film needed to do on that front, w/ the sequels taking care of anything else. What more is there without seriously deviating from what made the first two films classics?

Kek trolling this hard. Prometheus was amazing.

Right

all you ever say is 'right', what are you a parrot?