Name 1 bad spongebob episode

name 1 bad spongebob episode
>tfw the fucking cancelled it

Band geeks

Maybe when you don't post this ugly nigger with the most punchable face?

Try again tomorrow.

b8 but still triggered
any episode after the movie

>that fucking end performance
Disgusting. How can you hate that.

Spongebob was never that good to begin with, also drakes the biggest faggot in hip hop.

>being young enough to have watched that shit

This t b h

I thought they canceled Spongebob like 8 years ago

It started in 1999 the majority of the fans who watched it are at least in their mid-20s

>Being over the age of 20 and using Cred Forums

Top kek my man

Best day ever.
Atlantis squarepantis.
Frozen face off.

>wasting your youth on this site
You're doing life wrong. Of course, if you actually like spongebob you've already fucked up.

Nigger I was gettin pussy in 99

fuck outta here

Being young and on Cred Forums means nothing, all young people do random stuff. But if you're 30 or older and still visiting this site it's a sign that you've failed as a human being and have literally no social aspects. Honestly you should probably just end it all since clearly you aren't providing anything to the world.

That episode where they find Atlantis. It started so good and could have been an Indiana Jones type thing but they ruined it.

All of them, Spongebob is reddit in cartoon form. The only people who think that this show is anything other than a steaming piece of shit are the dumb fuck millennials who grew up watching this trash, no wonder that entire generation is completely worthless.

>Honestly you should probably just end it all since clearly you aren't providing anything to the world.
Solid advice. You should heed your own words.

Stick it up your ass, buddy!

wow, look at how easy it is to trigger Cred Forums

just mention...well, anything really

Freind For Gary is terrible.

>getting pussy in 99
Kidnapping and torturing the neighbor's cat does not count as "getting pussy", user.

>not wanting to fuck drake