RIP

What do use now?

Other urls found in this thread:

gorillavid.in/faq.html
vodlocker.com/faq
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Nice try FBI
Anyways you can easily find good streaming sites if you know how to use a search engine

Fucking apply yourself

the internet

one of the other 100,000 results google gives me

>using a search engine
>implying you wanna be caught
yeah okay double standards

>not using searx.me
>not using a VPN

Stay pleb Cred Forums

i saved these from the last thread

addedmovie.com
newmoviesonline.ws
putlockerhd.fr
watchfree.to
niter.co
vidics.ch
xmovies8.org
tvrush.eu

[Name of movie] online free

Unironically go search through reddit, they are a great source of (biased) starting info for any topic, piracy included

Dont just google Where to watch movies free. Thats a sure way to get malware n stuff

Please leave.

putlocker9 still works

Sorry buddy, I forgot to add [Trigger Warning] in front of my post

>dont use google at all use searx.me or startpage. Its also smart to use a sandboxed browser or VM. ublock origin with all the good filters from filterlists.com is also a good idea.

Ha didnt mean to quote that

I do use a VPN, VM and other measures cause Im a SysAdminfag. Let's be real here though, even if I suggested those things most retards here would get lost just at the initial installation

What's the last movie or show you watched on putlocker, Cred Forums?

I will be traveling for few weeks soon, anyone have any html5 sites, so I can use my phone?

buy 32gb SD card (theyre like $25 now). Think of how many YIFFY """"""720p""""""" movies you cam fit there!

I have the entire Sopranos show as well as a rotating casts of about 12 movies on my phone. Oh and about 5 artists' full discographies

>t. not an Apple-cuckster

Netflix and chill

Yay i memed, did i winned?

bit che

I've been looking into the way these sites operate, like the backend storage solutions they use, and when I looked at two fairly common ones, GorillaVid and VodLocker, I noticed that these two sites are nearly identical. Just look at their FAQs, they're word for word the same except for the names of the sites.

gorillavid.in/faq.html
vodlocker.com/faq