"According to my perspective it's the Jedi who are the evil ones!"

>"According to my perspective it's the Jedi who are the evil ones!"

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xzTXYTVWg44
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

He is right, Kenobi, Luke an Leia are the villains.

>"It's over Anakin, the ground that I'm standing on is of higher elevation!

>he was a good person

>he was a decent mate

He was a top bloke

why didn't Anakin just shoot his mechanical arm

Ani was a good friend

he was a nice fella

>he was a riveting chap

>Fair point dear friend, however these last few days of introspection have led me to believe that it is, in fact, the Jedi who have shown what may universally be considered as unethical behavior. Naturally, this is but my humble opinion.

>he came in my ass

>he was a kind lad

youtube.com/watch?v=xzTXYTVWg44

Who needs younglings anyway!

>I very strongly dislike tiny coarse rocky chunks
What did he mean by this?
What was his endgame?

>"You miscalculated my jumping abilities"

>Anakin, do you not realize what you are doing? Your actions could be the cause of devastating STAR WARS.

>Lukey boy, I am your mom's husband

Wtf I hate darth now

>Fear everything you train yourself to lose.. let go...

Was Luke being vaders son shoehorned into episode 5 or did Spielberg already think of that before or during episode 4

>This. Is his legend.

luke was never his son. search your feelings.

>Luke, you're my wife's son

I REALLY DON'T LIKE YOUUUUUU!

>From my point of view it's the younglings who are evil!

>anakin your breaking my emotional state of being

>your

come on man....

I know you won't believe me, but I purposely did that to kind of go with the sillyness of these comments

Couldn't take the high road, huh?

That's it I'm getting outta this thread and outta Cred Forums. I'm done. I can't do it anymore

see you tomorrow

>I'm on a hill

Wew lad

Lot of complexity for an anonymous shitpost

Getting caught was part of my plan.

I want to know which country has such shit translators working for them

The twist was originally going to be "Obi-Wan killed your father" instead of "I am your father".

Granted the second one was maybe more shocking but it also resulted in four movies of plotholes.

kek

The plotholes only existed because Lucas is a hack

He very easily could have written Anankin as somebody other than an edgelord that simply gets filled with hate

Like have Padme give birth first and then have her die because of Jedi negligence somehow and you instantly have a more compelling plot point

See the thing is it doesn't matter how much you bitch about what the movies failed to establish, but the line works within the previous and current canon frameworks, because TCW which is still canon shows rather well that Obi-wan and Anakin are pretty much brothers. Keep in mind the operative word "WAS" they really were good friends back before everything.
Anakin was about to beat someone to death when he though Obi-wan died.

Secundum illud Jedi prospectu sunt, qui in malis;

>I'VE QUADRUPLED MY FLIP POWER!

Hark! From mine own pointeth of view, the jedi art evil!

"Luuuuke.....
This is what your father looked like before I turned him into a cripple and left him to burn next an lava stream on a planet with a surface composed mostly of active volcanoes......."

...."he also murdered an entire class of primary school children so he could save his pregnant wife that he later killed, but luuuuke, before judging him remember that from his perspective it is we seemed to be the ones in the wrong."

"he was a good friend."

pa'vo' lang jIH jedi mIgh