ITT: Garbage that Cred Forums tricked you into watching

ITT: Garbage that Cred Forums tricked you into watching

Lawrence of Arabia

Whenever you're ready to begin, OP, please go ahead.

>No Jamie Fox is totally good in it! And Tom Cruise is operator as fuck!

Westworld

VVitch
Drive
The Leftovers
Only God Forgives

>ITT: plebs

>garbage you tricked Cred Forums into watching

25% pleb

forgot Django Unchained

How was it garbage?

it was completely pointless and not scary at all?
also it's called the witch and the witch is in it for all of two minutes

>tfw the only redeeming thing in your entire movie is a goat

>it was completely pointless

What does that even mean?

>and not scary at all?

Horror films actually scare you? Are you 10 years old?

>also it's called the witch and the witch is in it for all of two minutes

Kill yourself.

fuck off why don't you tell me what was good about it instead?
and don't say the atmosphere because it was way too polished

kek I never thought about that, literally the only thing people will remember will be based philip

Authenticity of look and dialogue, and yes, most of all atmosphere.

>because it was way too polished

Again I have to ask you what the fuck are you talking about

Don't bother with him user, he's clearly a fucking retard or underage.

it was too polished, it had no grit
and it wasn't brooding enough, I could imagine a movie like that having some merit if it was more slowly paced and they didn't talk as much but it was just a chore to watch throughout, I really had to force myself through it
by authenticity of dialogue do you mean the ridiculous attempt to make them speak old-timey and ruin all immersion? yea that was amazing

Lol

No way

How was it pointless? The story followed a pretty clear arc, the qt's transformation into a witch (hence the name), and how the family tears itself appart, with satan pulling the strings through the witches in the forest. Its a solid, well-written plot that touches on interesting themes.

Besides, every aspect of the movie contributes to the eerie atmosphere, and its pretty effective. That alone would make it worth watching in my opinion.

>Lol

Shitty Acting: The Show

Seconded

what transformation, she was not tempted at all for 85 minutes and then in the end everyone dies and she decides she might as well become a witch now
what an amazing arc

All memes aside, this shitshow

So you're saying the dialogue was unrealistic now? Are you well-informed in 17th century peasant English? Are you aware a lot of the dialogue was pulled from stories from that time? Or are you just pulling things out of your ass?

Agree
Biggest waste of time, don't believe I watched all of it.
Literally waiting to get good: the show

I'm not saying it was no realistic, I am saying ruined immersion, it was too out there
and the acting was horrible for the most part, especially the insufferable mother and the little boy during the possession scene

This fucking crap. Dude farts lmao!

>I am saying ruined immersion, it was too out there

Would you also prefer films based on Shakespeare plays were translated to modern English so it would be easier for you to understand it? Get the fuck outta here.

DELETE THIS

I don't know what movie you watched but Caleb was great throughout the entire movie, definitely one of the best child roles I've ever seen
Maybe the only "bad" acting in the movie was the little girl twin

Samuel was a pretty shit actor too

I literally just watched this, is the oldest daughter being courted by the witch and goat the whole time or just at the end? I also i really liked it.

turned it off 5 minutes in

The Innkeepers. Decent acting, but an extremely shitty horror movie.

My man. I made it to 30, my logic was that surely they can't continue this juvenile shit for the entire movie, turns out they actually can.

>family wants to watch a horror film, relatives are up, get dragged back to my parents house and they ask me to "download one of those movies"
>o-okay, here's one that's supposed to be really good
>it's about a witch
>spend an hour downloading it, copy it to a flash drive and go to watch it with my family
>10 min in my cousin starts shittalking it
>nobody can hear anything, nobody can tell what old these "old timey" words and sentences mean
>"wow this isn't scary at all why'd you make us watch this"
>nonstop social shaming, everyone's on their phones, my dreams of impressing them all with my patrician cinema taste destroyed
>finally the film ends with naked flying women and they all laugh at me for watching it just for that
>storm off, pack what few things I have from my apartment, don't show up to work on monday, leave state, and move north after I deleted my facebook and instagram profiles
>had to drop my phone plan and worm my way out and talk to the bank over the phone after they very nearly tracked me down

never getting memed on again

That ass is too big

damn i took my normie sister and her boyfriend to see it when it was in cinemas and they thought it was v scary

There are at least 2 witches during the whole film.

No country for old men

>i took my normie sister and her boyfriend to see it when it was in cinemas

What's the problem here?

I'm pretty sure only the goat/devil was manipulating the family and the other witches at the end were all just out there in the woods having naked witch fun.

literally this. I wanted to see what all the autists were raving about. turns out it's a shit movie who knew.

>this fucking pleb speak

You better be trolling

>going on a date with your sister and her boyfriend

10/10 KEK

>being a third wheel
>hanging out with the guy who plugs your sister

Nice lighting and colours, but that's not enough to make a film.

lol

lmfao 2 DEEP

Pleb detected

This piece of shit.

my girlfriend was there too but shes into that kind of thing so wasnt surprising she enjoyed it

I just assumed he was autistic or trying to avoid the no singles policy

only I fuck my sister shes my sweetie. the thought of another man besides me touching her.... I refuse to be around that man. especially if hes taller than me then im really gonna ignore him and make things awkward when hes around

Did she sit on the lap of your sister's boyfriend?

H E K N O W S

That shitflick is universally hated by all though

>expecting to be scared by horror films

Give me 5 movies that genuinely scared you

The Blair Witch Project genuinely creeps me out. Though no film "scares me" since after all they're just movies and I'm not a 5 year-old.

However TBWP does often leave me feeling disturbed. Has ever since I first saw it. I think because back in those days my family went camping a lot and because I have always had a very active imagination.

classic

50% plebditor