DUDE SHIT FUCK BITCH FUCK SHIT FUCK LMAO

>DUDE SHIT FUCK BITCH FUCK SHIT FUCK LMAO

10/10 Writing HBO does it again, best scenario since Game of Thrones

go back to your nunnery

She swears all the time because she's insecure.

if somebody spoke to a lady like that and i heard it there would be blood

It's actually linked with higher IQ and mental health.

Yeah, probably yours. From your vagina.

I was really hoping the robot was about to crush her with that rock

Not OP, and I'm not averse to swearing, but her swearing just feels so out of place and forced. It's not natural.

>Who are you? Gali-fucking-leo?

That the Raising Hope chick?

she is my waifu

yea its part of her character shes the only other engineer spotting thse faults so shes obviously intelligent i get the feeling shes sexually frustrated by the way she hooks up with alienfu. its insecurity and part of her character. you autists just cant see how similar she is to u.

>but her swearing just feels so out of place and forced. It's not natural.

Based on what? You can't even explain it but you'll suck the teat of some asshole using DUDE ___ LMAO.

You are a slave, nigger.

fuckin spot on line. she belittles him as soon as its a subject she doesnt know about. She wants some juicy thor brother stunted cock

Dude, I fucking swear all the time. Not a minute goes by without me calling someone a cunt and telling them to fuck off and I know exactly what you mean.

All the swearing in that sort of environment seems of in the park I can see people swearing but in the work environment it seems a bit much.

It just doesn't sound right. Do I really need more than that to criticize unnatural-sounding dialogue? I'm not sure what empirical proof you're looking for, it's purely a subjective note on my part.

I get where you're coming from, but it still just doesn't sound right. It might just be that she's bad at swearing as a person so when she recites those lines she sounds off saying it. But it just gives me this feeling of it being way too forced.

thats the idea shes forcing swearing to stop herself feeling uncomfortable around thor brother due to her wetness

its a pretty stressful job from what we've seen so far i equate it as a work place stress level up there with a kitchen. if you ahve ever worked in a kitchen swearing means nothing

>shes forcing swearing to stop herself feeling uncomfortable around thor brother due to her wetness

But she's been doing it since episode 2, in scenes where that guy isn't even there. Face it, it's just poor dialogue writing and/or acting.

she also hooked up with one of the hosts at random during maintenance shes obviously a little unstable

pff i aint facing shit ive fucked many nerdy women who act just like this its real af

I've worked in a foundry and on the floor yeah, but in the office not so much. The place feels different so people act different like how you automatically whisper in a church.

If you leave your room every once in a while and meet new people you'll realize that some people actually swear a lot.

It's not like the show features a whole lot of swearing either.

i hate this character so much i hope she dies fucking jewish eilen page on meth looking bitch

>If you leave your room every once in a while and meet new people you'll realize that some people actually swear a lot.

Yes, and I'm one of them. Doesn't make it sound more natural or less forced.

>Doesn't make it sound more natural or less forced.

*when she does it, I meant to say.