What television or film childhood crush of yours makes you feel the oldest when you see them now...

What television or film childhood crush of yours makes you feel the oldest when you see them now? Excluding ones like Lindsay Lohan who screwed up their appearance with drugs or whatever.

Pic related.

>mfw i didn't grow up to be taller than her

:(

still would

>WAKE ME UP INSIDE MEME.jpeg

those jew genetics pham now she looks at least as hot as sarah jessica parker in hocus pokus.

>my all-time #1 GOAT of all time waiffu is still hot AF

Same famalam

That picture is definitely not the most flattering, but she kind of always looked old. I feel like she's been a MILF for like 20 years.

She really looks like soemone who'd run someone down on the street in cold blood.

None of these women look bad.

I'm hiding this thread because its making me feel bad. Fuck you I hope you die in a fire.

JUST

typical reddit/tumblr response

They do not look bad, but think about like knowing these qt teenage gril when you were young too, then you find her and she looks like 40yo depressed mom with 4 kids and 2 divorces, it kinda breaks your heart.

Just like that episode of Louie where he reminisces about almost getting his cock rated in the woods, and ends up making out with a fat housewife, in the present, because of it
>I hate these feels that ageing brings

Really going against the grain there saying that Jessica Alba doesn't look bad.

Whos this? Velicty Von?

>tfw you used to pause and stare at her in Son-In-Law before you learned how to jerk off

First person to post the crazy actress from Voyager, wins.

That girl from Victorious...ughhh

She looks great for 49.

>Shiri Appleby
bruh..

fuck Roswell is cute