MST2K16

Can we talk about this for a second, Cred Forums? What are your expectations/predictions? Is Trace Beaulieu even involved?

I really hate Patton Oswalt.

>I really hate Patton Oswalt.

WHy? He's funny comedian.

Maybe there was something about the time or my age but for whatever reason MST3K was much much funnier back when it was still on. I watched a few episodes recently and good God it was cringey as fuck. Half the comments they made weren't funny and just seemed forced to fill up screen time. The skits were OK but don't think I will be watching the new series.

Yeah there's quite a few bad MST3K episodes, it depends on what movie they watched.

Its amazing how far science has come, that camels can speak and even act in television

I considered funding this, but decided to hold off as they weren't being clear whom would star.

Glad I did now.

Mike was about a million times funnier.
And if I want mike I have Rifftrax.

This is true. It can be a little dated and cringey, especially Joel's prop comedy. But, some of the episodes are still fucking hilarious. Admittedly, I did grow up watching it and still watch my favorite episodes occasionally.

Who's the redhead and why is it so pleased with sniffing a fart?

>Patton Oswalt
>Felicia Day

All they need is Wil to be a reoccurring guest star and this show will be a hit. Just replace whoever that guy in front is with Wil.

When I was younger I preferred Joel but these days I definitely like Mike more

Wil Wheaton would make a damned good Torgo I think.

I watched the rifftrax mst3k reunion live show and jonah ray was the worst part. Joel was his usual sleepy self, and I can only assume the redhead will be a perky, annoying, and unfunny buzzkill.
The rifftrax live shows and b movie riffs are the best version of old mst3k. I don't need another fucking reboot.

Felicia Day does love the scent of her own fumes.

>Tom Servo not voiced by Kevin Murphy
no thank you

Quick, what's your favorite joke by him.

It's a kickstarter project, so it will be trash.

ROWSDOWER.

Do you know how fast you were going, Rowsdower.

Quick, what's your favorite Seinfeld joke?

The jerk store called, they're running out of you!

Did they refund all the money they stole from donors after they got bought out by Netflix?

Not the guy you responded too but,
>Kramer repainting the roads
>Gorge's hat
>Kramer's portrait
>Kramer selling his stories
>the tic tacs
>Master of your domain
>Running the new car on fumes
>The bus boy that ruined the Cars sent.

All I remember of Patton was a Virgin Mary vaginal blood joke that I hated. The fag was a fedora tipper, joining the sjw movement was the final straw, I am glad the grim reaper cucked him

My expectations are for it to suck fucking cock.
Patton Oswalt is fucking dead to me. I'm glad his wife died.
I hope he kills himself and his daughter.

>Three 3's
Damn the trips have spoken, Oswald is a cuck

You are bot alone, hopefully he will take that Traitor Day, she could have been on the right side of gamer gate, but no fuck her whole fan base just to get Anita to pimp her book.

>I'm glad his wife died.

Christ.
Settle down.

Won't fucking happen.

Wil's been blacklisted from Joel's circle.

Wil was approached with Felicia to do the show with Wil as the Mad and Felicia as the new host. But Wil fucked up by trying to shake Joel down for big bucks to do the show. Joel told him to fuck off.

Felicia further backstabbed him by taking Joel's side and Wil's role on the show, since Joel had to scrap the entire premise he came up, since it hinged on the meta humor of Wil playing himself (evil, vain, self-absorbed, but utterly talentless) as the Mad.

Felicia knows this is her last chance at any major stardom so she is willing to be paid peanuts to be involved and even sacrifice having the starring role for it to work. Patton meanwhile, got the role for free after begging Joel for a chance to work on the show in some shape, form, fashion....

Nope.

If they revive Torgo, Mike needs to play him.

They only went to Netflix because their planned deal with MTV fell apart due to MTV loading the contract with poison pills that would have killed the show

And hopefully Mike will have the good sense to tell them to fuck off.
I don't want to hate Mike, I really don't.

>MTV loading the contract with poison pills that would have killed the show
do tell

Mike gave the revival his blessing and even convinced Joel to muzzle Felicia so she didn't scorch earth shit for the revival with her SJW garbage.

The blessing came after Joel negotiated a deal to let Mike sell digital downloads of his episodes of MST3K on the Rifftrax website and split the money with Bill and Kevin.

Furthermore, Mike has an open invite to come back but he declined because he doesn't want to let Rifftrax fall into the gutter after building it up from nothing.

Like I said, hopefully Mike won't lower himself to being on Joel dog shit "revival".

MTV wanted only name movies they had the rights to (think what Sci-Fi did in season eight and nine), didn't want to give them a concrete time slot that would NEVER be changed along with concrete time slot for reruns, as well as the fact that (had Mike come back), Mike would have had to have signed a no-compete contract that would have killed Rifftrax so long as MTV aired MST3K (a big thing that pissed Joel off, given how he had made a huge deal to keep relations between the two good).

MTV was also pissed that Felicia willingly agreed to take a demotion to Mad, as her being Mike/Joel's successor was the one thing that made them interested in giving them a time slot.

>a big thing that pissed Joel off, given how he had made a huge deal to keep relations between the two good
Fuck off.
The only reason Joel would give a shit about that is because it would make it hard for him to make his precious jew money.
Fucking cunt.

Fucksquatch.

That is pretty shifty. Strange MTV was even an option, I'm sure SciFi or Comedy Central would have picked it up easily

On the other hand, it could be fun if they have Mike show up as Torgo and basically shit talk the revival and make fun of Patton and Felicia and such.

Or hell, have him show up to be Mr B Natural (post sex change) and passively aggressively terrorize the two about how they suck compared to their parents and how the only host that didn't suck on the show was Joel, for added twisting of the knife....

It's going to be fucking godawful and hopefully will die the horrible death it deserves sooner rather than later

The one where his wife died

THESE...PRETZELS...ARE MAKING...ME THIRSTY!

That's bullshit but I believe it

Any source on this?

I don't know about SciFi/Syfy/syphilus, but Comedy Central could use it to plug up the hour long ratings vacuum left by the new Daily Show and that other thing.

I despise Patton Oswalt and Felicia Day so I'm certain it's going to be crap.

The whole MST3K concept ran it's course a long time ago. It was fun while it lasted but it got old, and most people got tired of it, a long time ago.

Complaining that shitty comedians are going to ruin MST3K is ironic considering its probably the least funny thing to ever exist.

RiffTrax has the superior hosts anyway and they cover a shit ton of material.

Nothing will ever take the 'least funny thing to ever exist' title from you user just give up already

They need to do more recent releases. So many good 2016 targets.

Imagine the shitstorm if they did Ghostbusters.

His hair metal bit, or G rated filth. Both a decade old now to be fair.

I was in the pool!

Reminds me of the crew of the new Top Gear that failed epically.

>He didn't watch Mike episodes exclusively

They need to fix the format a little. Release more VOD and less stand alone mp3s, since syncing is a pain, and cut out the community riffing that no one likes.

But user, they're almost exclusively VOD now. In fact, the only MP3 tracks recently have all been Kickstarter rewards stuff

>prop comedy
Those are inventions you dense fuck!

They can do VOD of low-budget trash films, but no way a company like theirs can afford to stream major Hollywood releases.