Reminder that MovieBob knew

Reminder that MovieBob knew

HE KNEW

Other urls found in this thread:

themarysue.com/devin-faraci-steps-down/
birthmoviesdeath.com/2016/05/18/the-soft-sexism-of-hating-on-the-new-ghostbusters
twitter.com/Kaylovesdota/following
youtube.com/watch?v=kxopViU98Xo
youtu.be/Odf8zGqaf0A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I have never seen any youtube videos by this man, but after reviewing his twitter account, I can safely say he's a disgusting retard.

I always find it hard to believe people like this exist. It's sad and pathetic.

i love it when this pricks no longer make money of youtube and have to get real jobs

Story here?

I've seem one posted on Cred Forums years ago. He played all the characters and it had a convoluted plot. It's like a car crash.

This. What's going on?

Of course he fucking did lol.

Editor-in-chief of Birth.Movie.Death gets accused of grabbing a woman by the pussy, says that he doesn't remember that but doesn't actually dispute it, and steps down from his job.

Here's the first link to the article I found
themarysue.com/devin-faraci-steps-down/

please forgive me my female master

Devin Faraci was always a self-important piece of shit, this just cements it. Fuck that guy.

Pfffft ahahahaha

What a fucking beta bitch.

LITERAL RAPE ENABLER

I WANT THIS SJW FAT KUCK MOVIEBLOB ARRESTED AND JAILED FOR LIFE

A WOMYNS PUSSY WAS LITERALLY GRABBED!!!! (OMG)

AND HE KNEW!!

Good. Anyone who even thinks of doing something like that should be unemployable forever.

If he doesn't dispute it and steps down, he probably did. This is probably his way of damage control.

hahhahaha

But then how would your dad support your sorry ass?

Fucking this, anybody who has followed genre movie journalism oti has known the score with Faraci for over a decade now
This is Jimmy Savile all over again ffs

Literally worse than ISIS.

Why the fuck would someone knowingly throw themselves under the bus like this? Especially when the story is still so new?

Misguided, and desperate, grab for vague cultural relevance?

If someone says something like that to you, and you can't immediately think "I've never done anything like that", but you also can't remember the specific time and person, it probably means you've done it multiple times.

Farraci confirmed for serial groper.

he was fucked the moment he got asked that question

>MomsAgainstPokemonGo follows

HE'S AN SJW KUCK ABLOO-BLOOING ABOUT SOME SLUT GETTING GOOSED LIKE ITS FIRST DEGREE MURDER

THEY SHOULD CALL HIS BLUFF AND LITERALLY ARREST HIM FOR BEING "COMPLICIT" IN THIS CRIME AS HE SAYS, THROW AWAY THE KEY AND FEED HIM ONLY BROCCOLI

FUCKING FAT FAGGOT, MALE FEMINISTS ARE A TOTAL DISGRACE

Some people think he's just so absurdly pro-feminist that he's taking "listen and believe" to the extreme. "I really don't remember doing this but I'm not going to tell a woman she's wrong."

Because he just knew a guy who knew a guy, he's not actually going to be held accountable for "owning up" here and no one's really going to shame him. Instead he can just feel good about "coming clean" with no real consequences to himself.

Based movieblob

If you start judging human worth based on utility, your fat ass will probably not make the cut either, Bob.

Trump wouldn't step down for grabbing a woman in the pussy. He would brag about it to his friends and then they would leak it to the media because they are so proud of him.

>that he doesn't remember

This is because he's well known to be an alcoholic and he's a massive dick when drunk.

there are so many ways to respond to something like this.

1 - sorry, who are you? we never met before.
2 - I didn't do it. you must be mistaken.
3 - I don't remember doing it. when/where/how did it happen?

the guy literally chose the most retarded one. he did not remember doing it but a random stranger accused him of doing it so it must be true. what the hell. even if he is not guilty, just a massive pushover/feminist loon, this makes him look like an even crazier and guilty maniac that either gropes so many women that he can't remember a specific case and can't deny it when faced by one of the people he molested or an even crazier person that forgets the one instance where he grabbed a girl by her pussy against her will.

GODDAMN RIGHT

WHILE SJW KUCKS FALL OVER THEMSELVES TO APOLOGIZE FOR EVEN HEARING ABOUT SOME THEORETICAL ALLEGED SNATCH CATCH

INTERNALIZED RAPE CULTURE, MOVIESLOB IS A CASE STUDY IN THE EVOLUTION OF KUCKDOM, HE'S COMPLETELY NUTLESS AT THIS POINT

Nani? Moviebob brings a superior point of view, a socially valuable set of perspectives to the table. He would be part of the ruling class, it's obvious once you are exposed to his reviews of corporate production movies and video games

>its a "SJW crumble in on themselves" episode

that's a big mouth

The funniest thing about this shit is it probably would've never gotten any sort of attention if he had just ignored the girl. Instead he killed his career by publicly pleading guilty.

explain this webm

What needs to be explained? Do you not know how to read or something?

Read the name of the person donating

>B-but I'm a ALLY! I've been fighting the good fight for years for you! Anita save me!

Wonder if he's beta enough to still be in their camp after this shit.

Is she a known criminal or something? I dont get it

Cred Forums jokes are dumb and repetitive and unoriginal. the joke is shes black and someone Cred Forumskid thought "hurrr i will make my name da police becoz she are black hurhurhurhur"

>being this mad at Cred Forums

Wow, thats really boring. It seemed like there was more to it than that because she laughed.

> u mad bro? XD
thanks for proving my point Cred Forums

>still mad
are you jewish or black?

Yeah what a seriously lame joke. Its not even funny

im a black mexican jewish white numale cuck who votes for hillary

one cuck down, many more to go

birthmoviesdeath.com/2016/05/18/the-soft-sexism-of-hating-on-the-new-ghostbusters

It's amazing how many people bring up "the Angry Video Game Nerd" character when the video was just James, no fake persona, giving his honest thoughts. And I know why they did it. Because it invites stupid, uncritical readers to imagine James was making an angry rant video.

Fuck all of those fucking fucks.

>top donation gets called Least Racist

heh

KEK

>MALE FEMINISTS
ALWAYS WORKS OUT RIGHT KUCKS :^)

WAIT TILL MOVIE BLOB MAKES HIS MISSTEP, THE SJW TWITTER FACISTS KEEP A CLOSE EYE

>check Normiebook messages
>get message from girl who was my neighbor back when I was in high school, as well as one from her mother
>girl was nine when she was a neighbor
>she's now claiming I did things to her
>her mother is as well
>can't understand that her mom forgot I was literally never alone with the girl, the only time I had contact with her was when I'd go play with her and her siblings outside in their front yard with both her parents there
>she claims I was playing in the basement with her and tried to french kiss her
>I'd literally never been inside the house, ever

>too paranoid to even respond because I don't have the means to defend myself if God forbid something happens

Don't bully Devin. He's a social justice hero

>that cuck response

LOL

just fuck my shit up. Sure I'll quit my job. I'll send you my paycheck to make up for the wagegap lmao

kek

twitter.com/Kaylovesdota/following

Is she /ourgirl/?

Calling it now, Bob has groped some chicks too.

SJWs through some weird process have created a shame culture similar to Japan's samurai class
In which if their master ie someone with greater victim status tells them to, they must commit social suicide seppuku

Who is she?

This very much seems to be true.
He doesn't even give a fuck he's just like.. welp I'm a rapist. come get me guys, use my balls as a punching bag. KEK

how long did it take for him to respond? I can imagine 40 minutes of oh shit oh shit please God no

mfw when some dank ass Cred Forums tard drops the absolute dankiest twattar screen cap of 2016

so fucking EPIC

this is bodiddlyacious, total duderino COOL GUY strong meme

i'm getting a strong 8 light 9/10 on this memerino friendo

so insanely good that i FARTED and poo flakes left my rectohole

RETWEETED MY REDDIT CHUM CHUMEROO

IN CONCLUSION

THIS IS DANK

>Cred Forums poster
>Claims not to be a pedo
Sure thing buddy.

Moviebob is internet friends with Devin Faraci, one of the biggest assholes in the genre film/movie journalism world. He sucks his dick because Devin took a hiatus from abusing regular people to pretending to be a feminist so he could abuse """"""misogynist"""""" nerds.

Then Devin's molesterer past caught up with him and bob has to admit that he always knew Devin was a piece of shit, because anyone who is remotely familiar with him knows that.

Nice to see Max Landis and Jay from RLM stick the boot in too.

>Nice to see Max Landis and Jay from RLM stick the boot in too.

huh?

>accused and ruined by someone stealing the nickname of an X-Files character

Current year

>Option 1:
>It never happened and she's making it up/exaggeration of the truth.

>Option 2:
It did happen and he doesn't want to admit it but he does multiple times and more accusations would definitely be worse.

Option 3:
It didn't happen and he's too much of a faggot to dispute the woman because of liberal guilt.

He can't respond like that because his career depended on his feminist credentials and there were multiple witnesses and previous conversations about this incident in the past.

>jay only speaks up now
>lets james rot

what a faggot bitchboy

touhouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu ^____^^

wa/a/ifuuuu uguuuuuuuuu :3:33:3 2dlovee
roflmao

h o t m e m e s

s

gentleman :---)

XD
D
LOL
O

youtube.com/watch?v=kxopViU98Xo youtube.com/watch?v=kxopViU98Xo
youtube.com/watch?v=kxopViU98Xo ]

PIZZA ROLLS r DONE!!!
le epic so ebin dae le epin win xD pwn’d ftw le bacon narwhale xP
*unsheathes katana*
wellllllllll m’goodsir, I think u thought u had me beat, but wacht this !!!!
*charges up energy*
*goes super sainant*
*farts*
*raises paw*
hhmmmmmmmmm.......

XD NINJAS RAWR PIE CAKE IS A LIE XDDD

xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD
youtu.be/Odf8zGqaf0A

AYYLMSOOOO
Y
YY
YY
Y
YY
Y
Y
L
M
A
OAYYYYLMAO

le epic so ebin dae le epin win xD pwn’d ftw le bacon narwhale xP

le epin troll i coax youed int o al e ruxze xD D D tfw no gf xD ayy lmao! :p
>>>
upboated good sir i tip my fedora to you, fine gentlemen le real men have class xD real human bean!!1 dae cake is a lie lel
epic fail!!!!!!!! ;p for YOU!! :DDD XD we r :)

A
Y
A
O
AYY LMAO

HE
E

epic simply epic :^) i tip my hat to u sir

*tips fedora*

lol cool 1 bro i almost piss mystlelf in lafter xD
gud joke man

##wreckt

my sides r in space :)

>le maymay arrow
is this a le new epic meme? screen kapped for dat sweet karma xD. FUS ROH DAH!!!!!1 i used to be a christmas but then i took an arrow 2 da knee :^(
BAZINGA BAZINGA ZIMBABWE. top kek, toppest of keks. le rick from pawn stars? hahahaha le mayonaise
fucking epic ass meme
i love that fucking meme so much man
wait let me just *gets crack pipe out* smoke some of that good 420 shit :)
*rips a bong* AHH YES!

that sure hit the spot ok now NOTHING PERSONEELL…KID!

W H A T A FUCK MAN xD i just fall of mah chair kuz i couldnt n’ i CANT stop laugh

Well...to be fair...Faraci is confirmed as an Alpha PUA who grabs pussy whenever he wants...

shut up, you fucking bitch.

reported!

This motherfucker posted my posts calling him out on the escapist during gamergate on Twitter but without my name on them and then got me permabanned
At least I know I got to you you massive ball of lies

There's literally a bunch of his friends, including women, slut shaming and victim blaming the girl coming forward becauase her accusations did more damage to the "cause" then remaining quiet. By destroying a strong male ally, she has inadvertantly victimized hundreds of future womem who will be besieged by men who disagree with them on twitter.

Can these threads fuck off it's basically gamergate 2.0 we get it the majority of men calling themselves feminist are full of shit.

That day the police of said city had killed a black guy.
That's the joke, she took it pretty well.

I disagree

Sorry for interrupting your pedophile thread spam with film related threads.

Thank you for correcting the record.

Did he just white knight somebody against himself?

What in the sam hill?

movieblob disgusts me in almost every way

his voice, his appearance, his personality, his opinions

Is this the end for this fat fuck? I fucking hope so.

>the only time I had contact with her was when I'd go play with her and her siblings outside in their front yard with both her parents there

Why the fuck would a highschool student play with a 9 year girl at all? When I was a sophomore in highschool I thought freshmen were too lame for me to talk to, not to mention fucking 9 year olds

What happened:
Girl probably made shit up since that's what girls do
The beta up and quit because he probably legit raped a girl.