So are the rumours true? She quit the show because she was kidnapped and raped by muslims and not actually "robbed"?

So are the rumours true? She quit the show because she was kidnapped and raped by muslims and not actually "robbed"?

Why did the show canceled?

Armenian trash.

There's pics and a vid floating around the deep webs

?

Yeah seriously, explain more

prove it

>people actually believe this is real

publicity stunt publicity stunt publicity stunt publicity stunt

am i really that old that there are people born after the reality tv era who can post here in semi complete sentences

Can you post onion links on here? I don't want to get my Cred Forums pass banned as I share it with my housemates

put it in a paint file and post the image

"watch our cancelled show!"

she was fucked in film once and it sucked, i doubt her being raped would be any better, unless youre into that i guess

just screencap it dude

When you can spell right, you might get an answer.

>image.jpeg

if the robbery story is even true, there's literally no way she didn't get molested/felt/raped for a few minutes. she admits she sleeps naked.

Reported and saged

no

hey fuck you mang!!

Yeah I'd be surprised if they didn't do something to her. When i first heard about it i was expecting to hear she was raped aswell.

it's smackdown time for psychic rottweiler

FUCK YOU

fuck you

Kek

ty immunity cat

Doubt anything that serious happened. The rest of the family wouldn't be acting this normal. But if she was raped I feel bad for her.

I already know what it is but ima go on foolz to see what got deleted anyway.

How does this work?

WHAT WAS IT?!?!?

BBC

Curseposting

my dad works at nintendo and he said he saw it

please people don't reply to @ 75426342

this shit post and stale and tiresome and it's pathetic watching newfags take the bait and reply.

its another cursepost

ty

Dirty Cardie scum. The Feds should have use tri-cobalt devices on Cardassia.

The reason she "quit" the show was because she made up the whole robbery and it makes the people that run the show liable if they go along with the lie

The whole show is a lie, like 99 percent of what they film was pre-planned

Did anyone re upload it somewhere? I missed the link

Do not be a pussy and share the shit.

How god damn hard is this???

So is somebody going to post this shit already? At least describe it in great detail. Fuck, I want to see this bitch burn.

It's not real faggot

yes

now shut up

just fuck YOUR shit up 2bh

bless u imunnity cat

She quit the show because fuck everything. Don't blame her either.

why the fuck are you giving attention/praising these worthless humans, I mean honestly this bullshit is fucking leafy-tier. fuck off even posting about it, just fucking WHY