Seriously

Seriously

what would that solve

there are many IPs that have both movies and TV shows

Listen up faggot, Cred Forums OWNS this board and there is nothing you can do about it.

So deal ok?

nah

Television and film are trash mediums, there shouldn't be any boards dedicated to them

this fucking thread got 3 replies within 1 second

And I fucked your mother in her ass. What's your point?

of course it did
the idea makes Cred Forums and Cred Forums reddit memers insecure as fuck

>4760
>4761
>4762
>760
>761
>762
>60
>61
>62
>0
>1
>2

So, you're wondering how best to fix Cred Forums? That one's simple.

Have Interpol track down the autistic, Canadian pedophile that created the bot, that spams pictures of young child models relentlessly on Cred Forums. Believe it or not, he probably has one or more such threads active right now.

Then, murder him. I'm not just talking any "murder", either. I'm talking about horrendous, brutal, gruesome, inexplicably-torturous murder. Make that fat, greasy fuck suffer until his very last breath.

Then, we get a mod to make a sticky for precisely one year. That sticky will feature high-resolution photographs of the fat, greasy, autistic, Canadian pedophile's mutilated corpse. Other people will find themselves drawn to the sticky, see the photographs in lurid detail and think, "oh shit. If I don't get my head out of my ass and stop shitposting here, I could be next."

For bonus points and a little humor to ease the mood, have the very-first picture feature a plank of wood with blood stains on it next to the corpse, and the words (USER WAS BANGED WITH THIS POST).

THAT is how you fix Cred Forums.

ALL THESE POSTS RIGHT AFTER EACH OTHER WTF

Agreed.

>in before babby shitposters that spammed /film/ when it was made as some sort of proof that it shouldn't happen
People say this all the time and it's complete bullshit. /film/ was never open. A Cred Forums user found it in the code and posted the link on Cred Forums and it got flooded with shitposts because it was a new board with no mods. It proves absolutely nothing about /film/.

Ṣalīl' aṣ-ṣawarīm našīdu al-ʻabāh
Wa-darba al-qītali ṭarīqu al-ḥayāh
Fa-beīn aqtiḥāmi yubīd iṭ-ṭuġāh
Wa-kātīmu ṣawti jamīli ṣadāh

Behi ʻazz dīnī wa'dall al-buġāh
Fa yā qawmī hubbu' li-darbi al-kumāh
Fa-ʻimā ḥayātun tasuru al-hudā
Wa-ʻima ma’matun yuġīṭ al-ʻadāh
Wa-ʻima ma’matun yuġīṭ al-ʻadāh

Fa-qum yā akhaỳ li-darbi al-najāh
Li-damṣā sawyāan naṣudu al-ġuzāh
Wa-narfʻa majida wa-n‘ulỳ al-jibāh
Abat an tadinla li-ġaīri Al-Ilāhi
Abat an tadinla li-ġaīri Al-Ilāhi

Ilỳ al-ḥaq hayā dʻaānā lawāh
Li-sāḥ ʻil-manāyā li-ḥarbi ʻaydāh
Fa-man māta minnā fidā ʻan ḥimāh
Bi-janāt khuldun sayaġdu' ʻazāh
Bi-janāt khuldun sayaġdu' ʻazāh

Ṣalīl' aṣ-ṣawarīm

LOL look at how upset reddit is that people want /film/

>most people agree that the problems with Cred Forums boil down to shit moderation, relentless crossposting from Cred Forums and Cred Forums (especially among shills), and oversaturation with capeshit and other popular trash
>/film/ would address 0 of that other than keeping the GoT general off of it

I want this to happen so bad. I literally don't even watch TV shows, I'm just here for the movie discussion.

Do people who want /film/ think it'll have taste any more sophisticated than Cred Forums, with more in-depth discussion? All you'll get is a slower, more boring Cred Forums.

They tried it once, didn't last even 24 hours.

This isn't true.

Someone found it in the code and posted a link on Cred Forums before it was open. Retards flooding an unmoderated closed board is proof of nothing.

>mad because proven wrong

But its the perfect excuse for these anti/film/ outsiders
they couldn't use the Cred Forums isn't fast enough excuse anymore

Is that before or after it's flooded with cuckposting and blacked threads by the same people who do it here on Cred Forums, where exactly in the fuck is the magical moderation going to come from that will keep this green and pleasant land Cred Forums free?

Why not kill yourself like Momsen did?

I want /film/ so we can have sharethreads.

kill yourself. you dont deserve film, none of you little bitches do. shit taste everywhere

Man, I rarely every come on Cred Forums but every time I do there's like, three threads bitching about blacks or women, a lot of threads about the election and someone spamming pictures of kids in bathing suits

Is it really always like this? Because I should be glad Cred Forums didnt ruin the boards I do like this hard

If it happens, I hope it is more open to artsier movies. Trying to discuss anything artsier than Kubrick is a guaranteed dead thread, and /lbg/ is too busy circlejerking about internet personalities and making fun of Tarkovsky to do anything else.

we already have them sometimes
ask for the Cred Forums vola room in an /advanced/ thread
post your top 10 favorite movies of all time chronic cry baby

fuck off tarkovskys ghost

You will never have /film/ because you all are so autistic you can't even detect good acting or filmmaking.

>tfw too intelligent for Cred Forums, /lit/ and pol

looks like its Cred Forums then.

Fuck off reddit, it's not going to happen.

>still no /cel/

1- The Alien Extravaganza (Clinton, 1981)
2- Coup d'Etat (Zidane, 2003)
3- La Vieja Rosa de Mi Alma Podrida (Martínez, 2002)
4- Battleship Potemkin (Einsenstein, 1925)
5- Vecchio Cuore (Banzini, 1993)
6- Citizen Kane (Welles, 1942)
7- ブロークンアップル AKA The Broken Apple (Uzo, 2000)
8- Los Cuernos de Cuca (Fernandez, 1966)
9- Comé (Fernica, 1988)
10-Pall Mall (Morris, 1991)

What makes you think making a /film/ board will bring in serious discussion about movies that aren't about superheroes or memes? Find me 5 threads on Cred Forums right now that are about specific arthouse films with actual discussion in them.

literally why don't you losers make a subreddit

you can have a big list of autistic rules like which memes are not allowed and which words are "Cred Forums" and result in autoban

I am New Zealander
I fuck sheep

Fuck you all and that gook whatisname I fucking kill you all

Why do you have pall mall and vecchio

Cred Forums just needs some proper janitors desu

Can't wait until the r/The_Donald tourists like this fucking guy go into hiding after the election and actual Cred Forums can return

When will you cucks get over it. there will never be a /cel/ or a /film/

Hiroshimoot doesn't care about Cred Forums he's been told several million times what the issue is and does nothing.

It's all about the selling passes to retards and shitposters.

Screencap this post.

But Cred Forums is reddit

lol if you think I'm going to let you have your little hug box think again

I'll just double down on my shitposting on both boards

True. After the big thing about boards in trouble and Cred Forums needing to be fixed, all that's come of it is larger banner adds including ones begging for passes, a new board for pass users only "but that can still be viewed so people can "see what they're missing" and a new way to just give Cred Forums money directly

and none of the actual problems like shitty janitors or redundant boards got fixed

*Can't wait for them to all come to Cred Forums after the election

Make no mistake, half of all shitposters appearing to be from any one particular board are actually from [s4s]

there's a pedobot

Bump

What do you mean?

if this isn't bait, you're a fucking idiot.

New Zealanders talk like Australians not Arabs, you fuck.

no